Takezo1000

Oct 17, 2020
I remember having a similar (but not the same) issue a while back. If you spam click the bind button while pressing up it eventually works. As a fellow arrow user I feel inclined to tell you about "autohotkey", if you haven't already heard about it. It allows you to swap a keys functionality, for example, you could make the arrow keys function exactly like WASD without having to rebind them in individual games, very handy for when you come across a game that has some keys hardcoded.
The spam method worked, thanks!

Jaggzer

Jul 28, 2018
I played this Game around 2018 I think.
There was not much to do, but after playing it now in 2022, I have to say they added many new things and the map got so much livelier/bigger. The breeding mechanic is kind of finicky, but it works. I guess the only thing that I would change right now, are those awful preview pictures for the game, I'm almost certain that those are the same pics from 4 years ago. The Game looks way better now and has some really nice looking map parts, those old pics are outdated and make the Game look like a cheap 2 minute 3d project.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Can anyone share save data? I just deleted by accident which is pretty sad bc I spend a lot on the save
That depends on any number of factors.
Player character gender, stats, barns opened, world levels, neph mix, gates opened...
You see why "pls give save"-esque posts in this thread generally don't work out well.

You could go two ways with this.
Either use the cheat codes in the first post or with the cheat tool that is mislabelled as a virus.

Reactions: Number9z

popopopopooop

Oct 18, 2019
Started recently and think I've bugged myself.

When I go to the centaur lady with the key there's only two dialogue options about why she's there and the two sex options. I think I have the pokemon she wants but I can't seem to trigger any dialogue to hand it over.

Rob_GoodKnight

Oct 7, 2022
Started recently and think I've bugged myself.

When I go to the centaur lady with the key there's only two dialogue options about why she's there and the two sex options. I think I have the pokemon she wants but I can't seem to trigger any dialogue to hand it over.
You are supposed to hand in your monsters through the quest board right outside of your ranch. You can find it on the road towards the town (going uphill) that's closest your fox house.

Reactions: popopopopooop

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
May I suggest upgrades to the huts to expand the capacity? It's particularly needed for ones with multiple species. Plus we probably need some kind of money sink after they are all built. Maybe other features could be available like automatic milkers (reduced amounts but consistent), expensive aphrodisiac flowers to give a boost to lust, something to passively increase xp a little each day, and other things along those lines. Maybe some upgrades could also be available to the breeder's house as well.

Another idea I had was for the Breeder to somehow be granted certain traits from the named Nephelym (Town NPCs and the keystone NPCs), maybe through more advanced breeding requests after all of the gates have been opened. For example, you would be able to get the Nymphomaniac trait from Cassie, the Slim trait from Monarch, the Fertile trait from Autumn (Dryad), the Stoic trait from Emissary, the Potent trait from Fern after her final form, the Kindhearted trait from the Reaper (plot twist), etc.
Going off of that, there could be the potential to level each trait by completing even more complicated breeding requests or performing some other task.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
  • Hey there
Reactions: NitroSM and BUCCO

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
pretty decent game just sometimes the screen kinda bounces around now and then makes me feel a bit nauseated
wish we had more control over sexual positions especially in the wilds (wild sex)
also wish we had more controls for cam need more pan options
also wish we could be something else other then humans so we can have over sized horse cocks LOL
other then this pretty decent game kinda enjoy it

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
infinite lust cheat seems broken i applied it said everyone got it go to mate says breeder not enough lust :(
what portal takes us to the elves?
Use infinite lust before you run out of lust. Such as when a new day starts.

The Elves are gated behind a couple of things.
From the Cove, go and deal with Fessi (the girthy Naga trapped there - you will need a Titan with a Strength of at least 25; easy as piss) and grab the keystone. Progress through the cave over the standing stones then down around the stairs. Go right, into the Bat-Type Harpy area. Open the door in the back, through the Gobbo area and you'll find yourself in the Amorous Hollows. That's where you can find Elves... And Slimes.

You can also fix the gate Xena is bitching about in there. This will have the knock-on effect of being able to find the area MUCH more easily.

Last edited:
Reactions: str8up

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Use infinite lust before you run out of lust. Such as when a new day starts.

The Elves are gated behind a couple of things.
From the Cove, go and deal with Fessi (the girthy Naga trapped there - you will need a Titan with a Strength of at least 25; easy as piss) and grab the keystone. Progress through the cave over the standing stones then down around the stairs. Go right, into the Bat-Type Harpy area. Open the door in the back, through the Gobbo area and you'll find yourself in the Amorous Hollows. That's where you can find Elves... And Slimes.

You can also fix the gate Xena is bitching about in there. This will have the knock-on effect of being able to find the area MUCH more easily.
Yeah for some reason the cheat doesnt work if you reach 0 lust. As long as you get at least 1 of lust that works for you. Im not sure if the same applies for nephs but Ill assume the same rule is true for them.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah for some reason the cheat doesnt work if you reach 0 lust. As long as you get at least 1 of lust that works for you. Im not sure if the same applies for nephs but Ill assume the same rule is true for them.
It is. But for some reason, infinite lust causes a -5 to Excitement across all Nephs the next morning. Or at the very least it used to. Not sure if that's been fixed yet.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: RubyZeronyka
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes