sovn

May 4, 2019
I hope someone is willing to help with this, Im going to use most dramatic scenario to encompass all others and im sure itll help other new people as well: Lets say i had a titan that I custom made into a preset into being like a milf (bigger breasts/ass then game standard) and unique look; I understand breeding system mostly but how do I get the titan that i custom made to become 4ft like goblin while keeping its exact colors and looks/features. I understand putting a larger species with smaller makes it change size but what is the way to get my custom titan with color/body looks and proportions into that 4ft package? This also goes into my question of how to get my preset with milf breasts/ass to stick because when i see my nephelym in game as wild it keeps either having the custom breast size but not ass or vice versa, never as i originally had it. I did try searching online for several pages and sites but wasnt much help. Any and all help and replies/messages would be appreciated. I might also send file of my custom for fun and like a token of appreciation.
i am pretty sure if you keep breeding titans with goblins you will eventually get to that size, one tip is to mate them until you get a smaller titan, then start using that one to breed, repeat the process until you get two titans of the same size.

now for the preset thing, did you set your preset for all body types?
you can give the neph traits when you create a preset to see how it will look, so if you didnt set the body to change when the neph has the busty trait, the breasts will look smaller than what you set them when you find a busty neph, the same thing for slender/meaty/thicc bodies.

also make sure you set your preset to all rarities, i had my preset set as legendary only and had to learn how to breed legendary hybrids from a post on this thread.

TLDR: breed titans with small species and use the smaller titan breed to make smaller titans, make sure all body types and breast/ass traits are working with your preset, and keep breeding two titans of the desired size until you get your preset.

Reactions: Xiongleeio

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
There is a thread on another forum with the CE table, basically just download it, download CE, double-click the downloaded file and it will start, then click the button on the top-left then select BOTN (Game must be currently running), then you'll just need to tick the option you want from the table, once you do that, the cheat will be active.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Side note: I still find it absolutely hilarious that there still isn't a way to save spirit form presets, so you just lose all of your editing each time you wanna change, I know that you can use the creator mode to do that, but it's such a round-about way that only serves to annoy everyone.
I'm guessing the 'no Keystone needed' one?

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Can someone ask the dev to add:
- The ability to skip multiple days
- Something to show which offspring have been born? (Appears after sleeping)
- Proper coding to the family tree so that it gets updated when you change a creature's name (Currently, changing a Father's name doesn't update their offspring, it can be a bit annoying)
I distinctly remember seeing people request these years ago, but clearly this is a waste of time, sex toys are more important.

DirtyData

Nov 29, 2019
Can someone ask the dev to add:
- The ability to skip multiple days
- Something to show which offspring have been born? (Appears after sleeping)
- Proper coding to the family tree so that it gets updated when you change a creature's name (Currently, changing a Father's name doesn't update their offspring, it can be a bit annoying)
I distinctly remember seeing people request these years ago, but clearly this is a waste of time, sex toys are more important.
turn pregnancy off if you dont want to wait days for an offspring

• Haha
Reactions: BigBiggieBig

NotALlama

Jul 29, 2017
Has anyone tested the Lovense support? How does it work? Does it use the Intiface API? What kind of devices?
Late response, but it works fine with the Lovense Max 2.

It works using the official lovense app (I tested on android). Ensure your phone is connected to same network or a connected network as your PC. For me the auto scan didn't work, I had to use the manual (smartphone override) option and enter the IP displayed on the lovense app (while lovense app is connected to the toy, navigate to your user icon -> settings -> gamemode)

It works though, a bit awkward to use handsfree at a desk given the absolute unit the max 2 is lmao.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
This took way longer than it should have, the breeding mechanics are definitely too RNG at the moment even with the inheriting trait, could learn a thing or two from PoP in that regard. But, I can finally hand in this damned quest now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: leccel89 and NoManF

charabit781

May 21, 2020
Did Elves was only races didn't have body traits like busom,meaty and big ass?.I've re-roll them many times they sill didn't have any of theses traits

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
Does someone have a newer version of that tool thingy attached to my message?
I have no clue from where I've got it from anymore.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes