FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017
Anybody else has the problem of when opening the tab to change your spirit form it just freezes forever ?

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Using a gen 1 lenovo here, managed to get the game running on lowest settings, but I think the water in the forest of lust might be causing some lag still. I don't know how adjustable that is, I just figured I'd bring it up.

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
Using a gen 1 lenovo here, managed to get the game running on lowest settings, but I think the water in the forest of lust might be causing some lag still. I don't know how adjustable that is, I just figured I'd bring it up.
I think the lag is caused by fur. I blame it on the excess of furry creatures in that forest. Damn them furries! :devilish:

DabtheGreat

Sep 9, 2022
Hey guys, just an off-topic question, is there a way for the breeder to be constantly under the stats with wild creatures? i just got the game and just want to enjoy traveling and losing in the wild sex thing, but you know, i'm weird and i just wanna do that, i find it more fun than collecting everything really

Rob_GoodKnight

Oct 7, 2022
Hey guys, just an off-topic question, is there a way for the breeder to be constantly under the stats with wild creatures? i just got the game and just want to enjoy traveling and losing in the wild sex thing, but you know, i'm weird and i just wanna do that, i find it more fun than collecting everything really
There isn't a specific cheat for it if that's what you mean. I recommend increasing the world level (by selling monsters you have bred) for one or more areas. After a few levels the monsters will usually have higher stats than you.

DabtheGreat

Sep 9, 2022
Sorry for asking stuff again, but I've seen numerous screenshots where during the "surprise sex" you get to spam space bar or something to resist climax, but now it is determined with stats? Is this a changeable option or was the spamming in the earlier builds of the game, just curious

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Sorry for asking stuff again, but I've seen numerous screenshots where during the "surprise sex" you get to spam space bar or something to resist climax, but now it is determined with stats? Is this a changeable option or was the spamming in the earlier builds of the game, just curious
Earlier builds. Now it's just a stat check. Which is nice, because DH isn't gonna send out money for new keyboards.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
The author of the project disappeared again? the last update was on September 24th, is there any news?
UI update is coming next, we probably won't see anything interesting for a long time since the dev went crazy. Right now the latest update on discord is more lovense shilling, I guess for his patrons that want to get fucked in the ass in a less metaphorical sense.
Spamming was the old way and at the end it wasn't the spacebar but rather a mouse click but no, you can't go back to that unless you downgrade.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
UI update is coming next, we probably won't see anything interesting for a long time since the dev went crazy. Right now the latest update on discord is more lovense shilling
Interesting, I last played this game around...two years ago? I haven't been keeping up, so the dev's gone nutso? What makes you say that?

Xiongleeio

Sep 23, 2020
I hope someone is willing to help with this, Im going to use most dramatic scenario to encompass all others and im sure itll help other new people as well: Lets say i had a titan that I custom made into a preset into being like a milf (bigger breasts/ass then game standard) and unique look; I understand breeding system mostly but how do I get the titan that i custom made to become 4ft like goblin while keeping its exact colors and looks/features. I understand putting a larger species with smaller makes it change size but what is the way to get my custom titan with color/body looks and proportions into that 4ft package? This also goes into my question of how to get my preset with milf breasts/ass to stick because when i see my nephelym in game as wild it keeps either having the custom breast size but not ass or vice versa, never as i originally had it. I did try searching online for several pages and sites but wasnt much help. Any and all help and replies/messages would be appreciated. I might also send file of my custom for fun and like a token of appreciation.

jazield

Dec 28, 2017

Since I have started working on a rewrite/redesign of the UI, I decided to quickly release the current build to the public.
The UI redesign is something I have been putting off for years, and it has started to interfere with development. Not to mention, the UI has been the target for complaints from players. The new design will make the game much less annoying, as well as open up development opportunities for me.

For 0.756.9, I added a cheat to unlock sex positions: all sex positions

Download

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes