Whorenelia

Aug 28, 2018
Wish there were more (female) hairstyles. Especially some short ones!! I've never seen the male player model, maybe their hairstyles could be made compatible?

Oct 15, 2017
Can vagrants have wild sex without you asking for it? Like wild ones? A lot of em come up to me but kinda wait for me to engage or stand for a while and run off.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
I've been away long enough that I forgot roamers on your own farm were called vagrants. So, uh, I done got it wrong.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Where are you seen those notes? :unsure:
It was a joke. Just a little bit of screen editing to make it seem legit. DH doesn't have too much of a sense of humor, so the last item on the 'changelog' was the key. Doubt DH would ever admit that something was 'tough' in the changelog lol Everything else in the changelog fits

Save wipe: Check!
make grind unbearable: Check!
blow up low to mid end computers because Optimization: Check!
Troll the players: Check!
Have no clue what issues there are, and just randomly change one variable back and forth: Check!

• Haha
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Come on, that's his signature move! :giggle:
Really?!? I thought it was to cleverly hide rubberbanding in certain areas that have NEVER been fixed. (looking at you lustwoods)

Some of the earlier builds were quite funny with rubberbanding dicks. I actually had one stretch from the homestead to the entrance to lustwood once.

Forgot another of his:
Rearrange the entire map, moving mobs around, leaving dead spaces, and waste renders.
(The cave by the titan barn where the bats used to be)

Reactions: Styl1sh

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
It was a joke. Just a little bit of screen editing to make it seem legit. DH doesn't have too much of a sense of humor, so the last item on the 'changelog' was the key. Doubt DH would ever admit that something was 'tough' in the changelog lol Everything else in the changelog fits

Save wipe: Check!
make grind unbearable: Check!
blow up low to mid end computers because Optimization: Check!
Troll the players: Check!
Have no clue what issues there are, and just randomly change one variable back and forth: Check!
Damn you scared me XD

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
this game needs nagas and spider girls for you to breed and mermaids
My guess? Won't happen, there Used to be Lamias in a Veeeery old alpha version, but ever since the dev switched to the new version, they dropped the snakes as a breedable species cause it would require a new set of rigging and posing for all the size differences between humanoids and non-humanoids.

i mean look at the female model of each species, it's clearly going by a "one size fits all" model. that dev is very likely to not even bother to create a non-uniform body.

pardon me if i sounded a bit harsh, not my intention. but most the the thread lost hope and goodwill towards the dev.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
thank you for agreeing
Despite what i've said about our chances getting those monster girls, I'd love to have Driders, Lamias, and other uniquely bodied species as a breedable option too. i just don't have any hope it'll happen, but if it were, you can trust me i'm 100% on board with the idea.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes