technomage

Sep 19, 2018
You're probably missing the quest from the bunny girl, found near the desert gate. Face towards the jungle and take a right from the gate.
there's also the spider, orc, and fassi. That's why I posted a link to the progression so he/she could check off what they've done.

ashGHOUL

Jul 4, 2021
Ok I've been breeding for an hour and still can't complete it so how the you guys completed pride quest ?

nulnil

May 18, 2021
Ok I've been breeding for an hour and still can't complete it so how the you guys completed pride quest ?
I think most people cheat with modded save files. It is certainly possible in vanilla, but it's way more demanding than anything else in the game.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Modded save files ? Where do i get these ?
do a search on this topic, there was an save editor posted quite a few pages before. It allows you to add traits to mobs.
Edit: It was the only way I could add all the traits at lvl 3 needed to complete the quest.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Are there any other games out there where you can breed new women to fuck?
This might come as a surprise but: Sims 4 with mods is the best breeding game experience i've had in years

made a 40-room breeding harem mansion (there are monster girl mods too), these rooms doesn't include offshoot branches of daughters that live on different houses. if a son is born just delete them with console or something

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Ima need you to share more information, links etc in a thread somewhere buddy. You cant tease this kinda stuff and not explain yourself. Please find a place ot create a thread on this forum and let us all know how to do this.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Thanks but i own TS4, i was more on the question of setting up a "breeding game experience". Like i don't think i have seen a monstergirl mod for ts4 but than again i havent modded it for a few years.
if you can't find the mod here, you might find it on nexusmods

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Ima need you to share more information, links etc in a thread somewhere buddy. You cant tease this kinda stuff and not explain yourself. Please find a place ot create a thread on this forum and let us all know how to do this.
Ok last time i played was 3 years ago and i haven't found this forum yet, so i didn't know if the f95 thread is more complete than my mod source, but back then i found most of my mods from nexusmods and loverslab, the magic keyword u need to open this whole new world is "wicked whims" :ROFLMAO:

about the monster girl, it's actually more of a hybrid race (so it's closer to BoTN level of lesser furry), but i remember there were cow girls, goat girls, and dog girls

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Ok last time i played was 3 years ago and i haven't found this forum yet, so i didn't know if the f95 thread is more complete than my mod source, but back then i found most of my mods from nexusmods and loverslab, the magic keyword u need to open this whole new world is "wicked whims" :ROFLMAO:

about the monster girl, it's actually more of a hybrid race (so it's closer to BoTN level of lesser furry), but i remember there were cow girls, goat girls, and dog girls
wicked whims is in the mod link I posted. There are quite a few of topics under the mods category. Search the forums for sims 4, and I am sure you will find them easily.

from the link I posted:
Getting the basic mods:
Here i will cover the really base mods you need to start having sex without issues. Most can be found in it's premium versions on the Mega Folder.
  • Framework:
    , it's the only sex framework option and a really good one, this mod is the base for all the sex related stuff and thanks to him Sims 4 is still something. If something goes wrong, check the install guides on the .
  • Sex Animations:
    Thanks to our donors we have many animations at our disposal at the .
  • Nude Skin:
    , the most popular default skin set, there many others out there but this is the most popular to use as default. in case you have issues and need support.

Reactions: aspar4gus

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
nexusmods
Yuck. Aint touching that site.

"lesser furry"? as in monster girl? (Human body and face but with special features) or Animal in human shape (Anthro Furry)
Either way your message sparked me I'm currently downloading TS4. Gonna give it and modding another go, been a while. If you find the mod let me know in the [TS4 adult mod section.] @ me there.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Any way to set sprint to toggle and/or sprint faster? Is there like an .ini file somewhere or something that can be edited?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Is there any way to boost your stats besides leveling? The grind is getting to me, by the time you can comfortably win wild sex and fill each barn up you get so little experience it's time to move on, but it's basically rinse repeat in the next area, lots of loss sex to eventually be able to win consistently. I finally got 1 stat from E to D and based on the numbers it looks like there must be something like 500 levels before hitting max and getting S in everything... i don't have it in me to grind that far, please tell me there's a system i'm unaware of to train your stats or some power ups or something...

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Is there any way to boost your stats besides leveling? The grind is getting to me, by the time you can comfortably win wild sex and fill each barn up you get so little experience it's time to move on, but it's basically rinse repeat in the next area, lots of loss sex to eventually be able to win consistently. I finally got 1 stat from E to D and based on the numbers it looks like there must be something like 500 levels before hitting max and getting S in everything... i don't have it in me to grind that far, please tell me there's a system i'm unaware of to train your stats or some power ups or something...
The higher the opponents stat tier (E-S) the more stat you gain. Best to start with catch any neph and breed it manually in the pen for increased stats and XP. Once you have a few levels under your belt you should be ahead of the curve in stats.
- Both participants in breeding gain XP and stats from each other.
- Different nephs have a different stat base's. Nephs live bovaurs have a relatively high fertility, while foxens have a high dexterity i think? Train with them to train yourself higher.

Also to actually catch a neph you need a pen, go to the talk to npc's and find shit out. To build a pen fidn the cat lady it town.

Also yes to note, the game is a grind.

Reactions: Bingoogus
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes