Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The higher the opponents stat tier (E-S) the more stat you gain. Best to start with catch any neph and breed it manually in the pen for increased stats and XP. Once you have a few levels under your belt you should be ahead of the curve in stats.
- Both participants in breeding gain XP and stats from each other.
- Different nephs have a different stat base's. Nephs live bovaurs have a relatively high fertility, while foxens have a high dexterity i think? Train with them to train yourself higher.

Also to actually catch a neph you need a pen, go to the talk to npc's and find shit out. To build a pen fidn the cat lady it town.

Also yes to note, the game is a grind.
Wait, so fucking MG's also raises your stats as well as giving XP? Well that explains some things, like how one stat grew faster than others which i thought was odd/random.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
See, when I first got that game, I thought it was EXACTLY what I wanted. But you can only breed the monster men, not the monster women (I don't care about not breeding the monster children too).
You can breed the monster girls in the private estate you unlock after day 50. You just can't crossbreed the girls ... yet.

• Wow
Reactions: cuntlicker69

Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018
There are two huge problems with this game as it currently stands.
1. Too much pointless busywork to get to areas and annoying obstancles.
-I think I speak for most people when I say that I couldn't care less for the NPCs (blessed). Yet the game focuses on them way too much to the point where you are forced to do stupid sidequests to get to certain monsters. For example the Neko house is one of the cheapest buildings but you have to get around 2-3 gates and several NPCs just to get to them. This literally achives nothing other than stalling your progression to an annoying degree.
-You don't start with any sex potions either. It is really not intuitive how to find them so it took me waaaaay too much time to figure it out. And again you are forced to interact with some exceptionally unfunny and uninteresting NPC to get them.
-If this wasn't enough yet, you are forced to dodge tentacles and stupid invisble demons trying to get you until you can... You guessed it, stop them by doing busywork for shitty NPCs.

2. Every non-NPC creature looks the same.
-Just goes to show again how much of this game focuses on pointless NPCs TBH. You have a nice variety of body shapes and looks for creatures...... Unless you can actually capture them. The ones you can capture however are so incredibly same-y, it gets boring after a short while.
-Now don't get me wrong they technically come in all shapes an sizes, but the only really unique one is the bat harpy that has wings for arms and the cow monster that gives off the correct look and feel you'd expect. The rest are pretty much just one single base model with different arms and legs and some knickknacks attached. (Worst offenders are the shark girls. They look so cheap and lazy I laughed out loud when I saw them.) Coupled with the fact that, again unlike NPCs, the capturable monsters have a grand total of 4 or 5 haistyles and some of them come with the grand total of ONE capturable color, I hope you are ready to have A LOT of extremely similar looking mons.
Not the NPCs though, those are fine to have to have all sorts of unique shapes and sizes you'd actually want to play around with. But nope. Have fun with your human that has a shark tail glued to its ass instead.

So if you decide to play here is what i recommend: After you start the game immidiately use cheats to open all gates and give yourself some favor then put dialogue on skip. This basically skips all the unnecessary garbage. You'll still have to find the weird thing that gives you sex positions though so good luck.

(Edited to fix typos and weird sentences)

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So i come back to play this game after about a year and a half thinking there'd be tonnes of new stuff after the part i got up to last time... nope... bunny girls, unicorns, sloth and pride... that's it beyond some rearranging of how stats and sex positions are gained/work and angels got relocated to their own zone... what a fucking disappointment. Is this one of those classic situations where a dev just starts milking their game for patreon bucks as they've lost interest in their game or worked themselves into a corner they lack the ability to work their way back out of?

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
So i come back to play this game after about a year and a half thinking there'd be tonnes of new stuff after the part i got up to last time... nope... bunny girls, unicorns, sloth and pride... that's it beyond some rearranging of how stats and sex positions are gained/work and angels got relocated to their own zone... what a fucking disappointment. Is this one of those classic situations where a dev just starts milking their game for patreon bucks as they've lost interest in their game or worked themselves into a corner they lack the ability to work their way back out of?
If you had to ask that question, then I am sure you already have your answer!

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
The dev had a mental breakdown and had to get treatment on top of this he had to move and a bunch of other things happened. They only came back a few months ago so... your lucky they came back at all this was almost a dead game.

Relax and don't pressure them too much when its basically a free game at the moment.

Reactions: FlyinginTime

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
Shit, what? when?
Around late Feb to March IIRC. He was suffering from a bunch of mental issues that were made worse when his house had got infected with some sort of weird toxic spore hence why he had to move ASAP. There was a lot of doubt if this game would continue development or not.

Thankfully the dev made a fairly speedy recovery once in the new house. Also they were trying to port it to UE5 so that was a few months of wasted work that wasn't worth it. Last I heard they are still getting treatment and it's sort of ongoing but making progress.

We can only hope that that they will soon get back to adding more coom content and make a 100% recovery.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
The dev had small mental breakdown once, so all criticism towards the game and it's direction in the past 2 years is invalid now guys.
Don't even try to bring up valid points and issues, you hear? The game is totally fine with no issues because of that!
Don't worry, his loyal gatekeepers would make sure that the valid points and issues never reached him to cause any undo effect.

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
The dev had small mental breakdown once, so all criticism towards the game and it's direction in the past 2 years is invalid now guys.
Don't even try to bring up valid points and issues, you hear? The game is totally fine with no issues because of that!
Don't worry, his loyal gatekeepers would make sure that the valid points and issues never reached him to cause any undo effect.
I never said no criticism ever again. I'm just giving him a grace period is all. If he isn't back to making coomer content by next year then it will be annoying.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The dev had a mental breakdown and had to get treatment on top of this he had to move and a bunch of other things happened. They only came back a few months ago so... your lucky they came back at all this was almost a dead game.

Relax and don't pressure them too much when its basically a free game at the moment.
Pffft... you know, i want to cut people slack in that situation but it is the go-to excuse for devs that milk, it's inevitable they will eventually say shit like that, it's honestly kind of amazing how making lots money on patreon can so often lead to mental health issues that require the dev to do nothing whilst still cashing cheques...

Come off it, the dev doesn't need you to defend them, we've all got issues but we're not the ones still taking peoples money whilst producing sweet fuck all. Regardless of the reason, patreon lets your pause payments, if you're producing nothing of value and still taking the money for months and months on end, you're a milker, plain and simple.

Last edited:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Around late Feb to March IIRC.
Hmm, i havent spoken to the guy in i think 3 years?
I remember back than he was having many issues with housing, mostly trying to move, contracts. You know all that American garbage, i think he did mention mold growth from the apartment above at one point? hard to remember.

Sucks if he had any medical issues related to that, wonder if he can claim anything... tho no i imagine not due American shit again.

I both want to reach out to talk again but also don't want to even touch into the adult game dev circles again.. ergh time goes past too fast.

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
Hmm, i havent spoken to the guy in i think 3 years?
I remember back than he was having many issues with housing, mostly trying to move, contracts. You know all that American garbage, i think he did mention mold growth from the apartment above at one point? hard to remember.

Sucks if he had any medical issues related to that, wonder if he can claim anything... tho no i imagine not due American shit again.

I both want to reach out to talk again but also don't want to even touch into the adult game dev circles again.. ergh time goes past too fast.
Like I said last I heard on Patron he successfully moved and is being treated for the mental health issues. This was his most recent post about his mental health and was months ago so like I said by next year if he isn't back to updating with actual new content in some form he could be milking it on patreon.

I can't read the dev's mind or see the future so for now I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt until the end of the year. I have been scammed by a few patreons that pretend to be alive and active but then I paid them for a month and all the comments were how the game was abandoned and I got scammed out of a month of paying the dev. If he goes down that route I'll be so pissed that's the scum of the earth tactic.

Thehollow

Jan 17, 2019
I'm sure we all have, which I bet is why a lot of us are here on f95. My personal list includes Fek, H-Bomb and a few others.
Fek definitely, he just straight up abandoned RACK 2 because of how much money he was making. A smart person could have invested that and never work again. I think I paid him 1 time and regret it.

PronFox

Mar 7, 2019
Fek definitely, he just straight up abandoned RACK 2 because of how much money he was making. A smart person could have invested that and never work again. I think I paid him 1 time and regret it.
Fek actually recently put in an update where he stated making way on the multiplayer aspect.

nukuo

Feb 8, 2020
is it possible to breed with two legendaries another legendary? i keep trying but it doesnt happen. Kind of frustrating

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes