Aug 22, 2021
full save game if any have one.
Your best bet is to just start a new game and use the in-game cheats to do what you want. While many of us could give you save files, they are almost certainly incompatible since the dev actively resets the save system each update (you can apparently hack your way around it if you look back through this thread though).

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
I tend to imagine spidergirls like Elise from League. Or something similarly looking, which seems hot to me ngl XD
Thats the one?
1668057026128.jpeg

So much yes. She should be the new definitive Spider-Monstergirl. The big bulby spider body/drider variants most versions have/are is a turn off.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Thats the one?

So much yes. She should be the new definitive Spider-Monstergirl. The big bulby spider body/drider variants most versions have/are is a turn off.
Nah, still at least needs the abdomen, maybe an extra pair of eyes. There is no 'monster' in that image, just some skinny goth ho with some vaguely spidery pokey bits. And the beginnings of boneitis, looking at those legs.

Oct 25, 2019
Nah, still at least needs the abdomen, maybe an extra pair of eyes. There is no 'monster' in that image, just some skinny goth ho with some vaguely spidery pokey bits. And the beginnings of boneitis, looking at those legs.
Yeah i can definetely agree. Those typical human females in costumes and glued details more like a shitty cosplayers from comic-con, rather than real monster-girls.

I mean, something more like that, at least. All those copy-pasted generic humans with ears/horns/hooves already pretty fed up.
1668251044756.png

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Yeah i can definetely agree. Those typical human females in costumes and glued details more like a shitty cosplayers from comic-con, rather than real monster-girls.

I mean, something more like that, at least. All those copy-pasted generic humans with ears/horns/hooves already pretty fed up.
View attachment 2163646
With a head like that, you're approaching Furry territory rather than Monster Girl, though. I can understand your aversion to "Cosplay-tier" monster girls. It's tough to ride the line.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
How much RAM does this game need? Started game a fes times and infinite loading of the game, did not seen even game menu.
Just trying to play on my old notebook.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
How much RAM does this game need? Started game a fes times and infinite loading of the game, did not seen even game menu.
Just trying to play on my old notebook.
How much does it have? If it has a least 8gigs it should at least open it. But then there's other aspects you should consider like CPU and GPU. Unless your old notebook is gamer-like or workstation build, you're gonna have a hard time running it XD

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
How much does it have? If it has a least 8gigs it should at least open it. But then there's other aspects you should consider like CPU and GPU. Unless your old notebook is gamer-like or workstation build, you're gonna have a hard time running it XD
Thanks, good to know. Need to reinstall Windows on desktop PC, and play there.

Reactions: RubyZeronyka

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020

View attachment 2163646
Lose the mouth and I'd hit that. I'd hit that like the angry fist of God.

racer85

Apr 21, 2017
short question to the group i have the following bug if i want to capture a wild one and want to name it randomly the game hangs up and i have to restart and start again with a new saved game please help or suggestions

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Hello, I always played this game without any issues, but I can't even start this new version. I don't know what is happening.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tried deleting and re-downloading, but same thing happens. Can anyone help please?

Reactions: BUCCO

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Hello, I always played this game without any issues, but I can't even start this new version. I don't know what is happening.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tried deleting and re-downloading, but same thing happens. Can anyone help please?
have you tried deleting the save folder as well? Try renaming the OBF folder under \AppData\Local

Reactions: Filipe86
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes