Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Some of the cheat codes in first post are not working. Instead there are some new codes. I recommending to update that post.

Reviewed cheat list:
add money - Add 100.000 money
add favor - Add 100 Favor
enable spirit form - Just as it saying. Enables spirit form
max all fluids - All milk and c-men you need for your journey
all barns - Unlock all buildings on your farm
infinite lust - Infinite lust for every character / NPC
infinite spirit - Infinite energy for spirit form
win wild sex - Always win wild sex (formely surprise sex)
all sex positions - Unlock all sex positions
max all stats - Max player level
imma lazy sack - Unlock all cockblock gates and locations
remove cheats - Remove all active cheats except existing money, barns and some other active things.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
So what's the new UI look like? Four gigs ain't too much, but for an updated UI?
Or is it even worth asking, because he basically said the new UI still isn't done?

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020

Since I have started working on a rewrite/redesign of the UI, I decided to quickly release the current build to the public.
The UI redesign is something I have been putting off for years, and it has started to interfere with development. Not to mention, the UI has been the target for complaints from players. The new design will make the game much less annoying, as well as open up development opportunities for me.

For 0.756.9, I added a cheat to unlock sex positions: all sex positions

Download

MEGA
Google
FINALLY A CHEAT FOR THE SEX POSITIONS!

Sowy couldnt help it, I just hated the whole Pawsmatti "go there to unlock all positions" addition since it was first added. Also glad to see there's another public update, been ages since we didnt had any news about this game.

maxresdefault.jpg

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Just in case anyone else got bored as shit of walking back to the 'base'...Loading immediately teleports you back.
So if you're in the Climax Peaks, for example, and you want to quickly get back, just quickly save and then load that same save, it's faster than the cheat.

...Question, I forgot how the 'ideal' orb usage worked, and accidentally didn't open the Pleasure Pastures with the orb from the centaur. So now I'm more or less locked into needing to upset the slime. Is there any cheat or something I can use to avoid this? Or perhaps something to reverse this action? I could cheat open all the gates, but I'd prefer not to do that, if possible.

EDIT: Just did a test on the gate cheat code, apparently it also auto-completes all the quests, so that's a bummer. Guess I'm forced to steal from the slime since I got tricked by the 50-50 coinflip with the centaur's keystones.

EDIT#2: After some digging, I managed to find a CE table that allowed the opening of any gates without needing keystones, by opening the gate to Pleasure Pastures I've effectively saved this run and no longer need to cause the slime any sorrow. Thank you, CE!

Last edited:

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Some of the cheat codes in first post are not working. Instead there are some new codes. I recommending to update that post.

Reviewed cheat list:
add money - Add 100.000 money
add favor - Add 100 Favor
enable spirit form - Just as it saying. Enables spirit form
max all fluids - All milk and c-men you need for your journey
all barns - Unlock all buildings on your farm
infinite lust - Infinite lust for every character / NPC
infinite spirit - Infinite energy for spirit form
win wild sex - Always win wild sex (formely surprise sex)
all sex positions - Unlock all sex positions
max all stats - Max player level
imma lazy sack - Unlock all cockblock gates and locations
remove cheats - Remove all active cheats except existing money, barns and some other active things.
The values are a bit off tho, the favor and money are 1.000 and 1.000.000 respectively. Other than that everything are like you mentioned it. Gosh I'm so happy to have the "all sex positions" cheat. But I personally would have the game to have you starting with something like 100 Favor or maybe a bit less like say 80, enough to buy a initial sex position like say Missionary, cause even tho is "nice" to have doggy, you begin to hate it after a while. There's always Save Edit to set the starting gameplay the way you want to tho. Could be a nice alternative in the meanwhile until we get a proper less balance breaking cheat XD

4access

Dec 20, 2019
DerelictHelmsman said:
Since I have started working on a rewrite/redesign of the UI, I decided to quickly release the current build to the public.
The UI redesign is something I have been putting off for years, and it has started to interfere with development. Not to mention, the UI has been the target for complaints from players. The new design will make the game much less annoying, as well as open up development opportunities for me.

For 0.756.9, I added a cheat to unlock sex positions: all sex positions
Translation: "My Patreon subscribers' patience has ran out and I am not getting any more of that sweet free money to keep adding absolutely nothing of substance to the game like I was doing for the past two years, so I will now pretend to be working on making the game less grindy for a while."

Too little, too late.

Wake me up when new version stops breaking saves.

Karack

Jan 19, 2022
Translation: "My Patreon subscribers' patience has ran out and I am not getting any more of that sweet free money to keep adding absolutely nothing of substance to the game like I was doing for the past two years, so I will now pretend to be working on making the game less grindy for a while."

Too little, too late.

Wake me up when new version stops breaking saves.
I agree wholeheartedly with that translation. I legit wish someone hack him or the game to get the source code and let the community work on adding mod to it.

This guy actions are disgusting at best. I personally don't care about is health issues when I see how he treats the people who support this project. This guy legit make tens of thousands per month for nothing at all in return. screw him.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
EDIT#2: After some digging, I managed to find a CE table that allowed the opening of any gates without needing keystones, by opening the gate to Pleasure Pastures I've effectively saved this run and no longer need to cause the slime any sorrow. Thank you, CE!
Can I ask how you did this? Cause I did the same dang thing because I forgot I was on a new save and thought I already had a certain gate open.

SolariKhan

Feb 6, 2022
Need help with the game. It won't allow me to past the character creation for MC, Does anyone know how to fix this?

EDIT: It always crashes after Character creation, It's a black screen and it says problem with D3D.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Can I ask how you did this? Cause I did the same dang thing because I forgot I was on a new save and thought I already had a certain gate open.
There is a thread on another forum with the CE table, basically just download it, download CE, double-click the downloaded file and it will start, then click the button on the top-left then select BOTN (Game must be currently running), then you'll just need to tick the option you want from the table, once you do that, the cheat will be active.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Side note: I still find it absolutely hilarious that there still isn't a way to save spirit form presets, so you just lose all of your editing each time you wanna change, I know that you can use the creator mode to do that, but it's such a round-about way that only serves to annoy everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fizel

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
I understand we're not going to be catching centaurs on our farm soon. And I'll tell you why we won't see it soon.
1) Animations for centaurs on the farm. You will have to make animations for each sex pose (well, or not all)
2) Walking animation for centaurs (the model itself is in the game).
3) Wild sex for centaurs (also animation)
And many other problems are possible.
The same can be said about these races that are already in the game.
Mermaids, Arachnes, Lamia and others with other bodies. Therefore, it is stupid to ask the author to make animations for these monster girls / guys.
They all have different body builds, and they all require animation tweaks on the farm and in the open world.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes