Xiongleeio

Sep 23, 2020
i am pretty sure if you keep breeding titans with goblins you will eventually get to that size, one tip is to mate them until you get a smaller titan, then start using that one to breed, repeat the process until you get two titans of the same size.

now for the preset thing, did you set your preset for all body types?
you can give the neph traits when you create a preset to see how it will look, so if you didnt set the body to change when the neph has the busty trait, the breasts will look smaller than what you set them when you find a busty neph, the same thing for slender/meaty/thicc bodies.

also make sure you set your preset to all rarities, i had my preset set as legendary only and had to learn how to breed legendary hybrids from a post on this thread.

TLDR: breed titans with small species and use the smaller titan breed to make smaller titans, make sure all body types and breast/ass traits are working with your preset, and keep breeding two titans of the desired size until you get your preset.
I think I understand, thank you, second part yea id fully custom make a preset for the bigger breast and ass and without any traits but left everything else, that would explain it. So essentially save the preset with checking one trait at a time each time?

sovn

May 4, 2019
I think I understand, thank you, second part yea id fully custom make a preset for the bigger breast and ass and without any traits but left everything else, that would explain it. So essentially save the preset with checking one trait at a time each time?
you dont need to save every time you check a trait, just remember to check if the body you want still looks the same when you click on the body traits, once you checked if you have all the combinations:
**regular body
*busty
*buxom
**meaty body
*busty
*buxom
**slender body
*busty
*buxom
**thicc body (not sure if this is the name)
*busty
*buxom

after you get all of those looking how you want you can save, the only problem you could have after this is getting the preset to spawn if you have too many presets, i made the mistake of getting preset packs from the discord server and had to delete over 600 presets to get mine to spawn more frequently.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Through trial and error I've gotten a few elves with the big tits and big ass trait. It's hard to get goblins but I'll manage.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Is there a way to not have the cocks get white Sherwin Williams paint on the tips after cumming?
That's an oddly specific way to put it, but no.
Nephs are kinda dumb, remember, so cleaning everything off afterwards is beyond them.

leccel89

Jun 20, 2022
This took way longer than it should have, the breeding mechanics are definitely too RNG at the moment even with the inheriting trait, could learn a thing or two from PoP in that regard. But, I can finally hand in this damned quest now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Congrate, bro! Your result was so amazing! Would you mind showing us how to breed your nephelym, plz? I appreciate.
About Pride's perfect demon quest, I think it is very, very, very difficult quest. I have just bred a Cambion with Buxom lvl 1, Busty lvl 1, Fertile lvl 1, Nymphomaniac lvl 1, Hedonist lvl 2. To be honest, it took from me a lot, a lot a lot of time and a hundred of time for mating.
I hope that the dev. can amend this quest to become more easily or give us some hints (like: how to breed a nephelym with all 5 traits at lvl 3).
Tks a lot!
P/S: this is great game for me, personally!
This was the farthest Nephelym that I made :(

Last edited:
Reactions: BigBiggieBig

Takezo1000

Oct 17, 2020
I'm having trouble key binding "move forward" to the "up arrow", because I want to use the arrow keys instead of WASD. Everytime I click the "up arrow" it selects the rotate rate on the top menu, and it doesn't register the key. Pressing it twice unchecks the rotate rate, but it still doesn't register the input for keybinding.

Does anyone have a solution?

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Congrate, bro! Your result was so amazing! Would you mind showing us how to breed your nephelym, plz? I appreciate.
About Pride's perfect demon quest, I think it is very, very, very difficult quest. I have just bred a Cambion with Buxom lvl 1, Busty lvl 1, Fertile lvl 1, Nymphomaniac lvl 1, Hedonist lvl 2. To be honest, it took from me a lot, a lot a lot of time and a hundred of time for mating.
I hope that the dev. can amend this quest to become more easily or give us some hints (like: how to breed a nephelym with all 5 traits at lvl 3).
Tks a lot!
P/S: this is great game for me, personally!
This was the farthest Nephelym that I made :(
My method was pretty bruteforced, what I did was breed 2 Nephelym who possess all 5 traits at lvl 1, then I used them to breed with nephelym who had 1-2 of those traits at lvl 3 + the Inheritance trait, it helps to speed things up.

If lucky, you'll get a nephelym with all 5 traits but now one of them will be either level 2 or level 3, then you use that to breed with another nephelym who has an upgrade of one of the level 1 traits. Also you need to be careful of inbreeding, try and spread the breeders so that you don't end up with Sterile offspring, other than that, it's just a matter of getting lucky.

I think my method may be a bit RNG reliant (It very much is), but I don't see any other way. You just need two/three demons with all 5 traits at lvl 1 so you can just start a breeding frenzy till you get lucky,the inheritance trait helps a fuckton, so get that going if you can, earlier the better.

Reactions: leccel89

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I'm having trouble key binding "move forward" to the "up arrow", because I want to use the arrow keys instead of WASD. Everytime I click the "up arrow" it selects the rotate rate on the top menu, and it doesn't register the key. Pressing it twice unchecks the rotate rate, but it still doesn't register the input for keybinding.

Does anyone have a solution?
I remember having a similar (but not the same) issue a while back. If you spam click the bind button while pressing up it eventually works. As a fellow arrow user I feel inclined to tell you about "autohotkey", if you haven't already heard about it. It allows you to swap a keys functionality, for example, you could make the arrow keys function exactly like WASD without having to rebind them in individual games, very handy for when you come across a game that has some keys hardcoded.

Reactions: Takezo1000

leccel89

Jun 20, 2022
My method was pretty bruteforced, what I did was breed 2 Nephelym who possess all 5 traits at lvl 1, then I used them to breed with nephelym who had 1-2 of those traits at lvl 3 + the Inheritance trait, it helps to speed things up.

If lucky, you'll get a nephelym with all 5 traits but now one of them will be either level 2 or level 3, then you use that to breed with another nephelym who has an upgrade of one of the level 1 traits. Also you need to be careful of inbreeding, try and spread the breeders so that you don't end up with Sterile offspring, other than that, it's just a matter of getting lucky.

I think my method may be a bit RNG reliant (It very much is), but I don't see any other way. You just need two/three demons with all 5 traits at lvl 1 so you can just start a breeding frenzy till you get lucky,the inheritance trait helps a fuckton, so get that going if you can, earlier the better.
Tks so much for your reply!
I am going to do as you mentioned and hope that the luck will always be my side in every progress :LOL:
Some times, it seems that we look like a geneticist or biologist (like Mr. Gregor Mendel) :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes