DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
can sliders for body scaling be adjusted more than 1000?
Hard call. Perhaps I can impart some general wisdom, no matter how off base or incorrect it may be.
I had tried manually entering a number in the number box to make it go past 1,000 to no avail.
It could be hard coded.
It is possible that the mesh can scale to insanely large degrees. Usually all that matters are that the polygons involved remain a constant. So it may be likely to be limited due to personal preference , or hardware limitations. I do count bugs and errors to be a part of those limitations.

Perhaps if the numbers can't be changed in the editor, I would presume a third party device may work...maybe bumping the numbers past 1000 outside the ingame editor will fool it into not being checked for numbers over 1,000.

You can try. Games do be like that sometimes. Just depends on the code.

Reactions: Walter_White26

hentaifan132

Feb 13, 2024
Breeders of the Nephelym (BOTN) Incest Patcher

THE PATCHER IS NOT NEEDED ANYMORE

You can easily enable incest in the game as shown below:

OVERVIEW:
A file named imma.degenerate needs to be in the same folder as OBF.exe.​
  • It does not need to contain anything.
  • It must be the same folder as OBF.exe.
  • The filename is imma and the extension is degenerate.
It doesn't matter what creates the file, it should work as long as the filename/extension is correct.

METHOD 1:
In the folder where OBF.exe is located, create a file called imma.degenerate (be sure to enable show file extensions if you're using Windows explorer). The file does not need to contain anything.​
METHOD 2:
Command Prompt:
In the folder where OBF.exe is located, type echo. > imma.degenerate and you'll be all set.​
Command Prompt (PowerShell) :
In the folder where OBF.exe is located, type New-Item -Path . -Name "imma.degenerate" -ItemType "file" and you'll be all set.​
I'm not sure how long this will work and I think it would be best for all of us to not mention it on Patreon (or DH's Discord) especially.​
This works with the Steam version as well but if your Steam library is in Program Files, you'll need administrative rights to create the file on Windows 10. Please follow the Steam instructions below if you need help.​
STEAM:
For Steam, this gets a bit more complex because of the higher security present in Program Files.​
  • Open a "Command Prompt" or "Command Prompt (Powershell)", you'll need to run either as Administrator. (NOTE: Windows Terminal generally won't let you start an Administrator session).
  • Depending on your settings, you'll may get a elevation prompt. Accept it to continue.
  • The following step assumes the default location for the game folder. If your Steam library is installed somewhere else you'll need to use the correct path: pushd "%SystemDrive%\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Breeders of the Nephelym Alpha" (Powershell: cd "$Env:SystemDrive\Program Files (x86))\Steam\steamapps\common\Breeders of the Nephelym Alpha")
  • Now you just need to create the file: echo. > imma.degenerate (Powershell: New-Item -Path . -Name "imma.degenerate" -ItemType "file")
  • Close the command window/powershell: exit
The patcher will eventually return with support for this for a few reasons:​
  • There's no telling how long this will work and we may be back to patching soon.
  • If people use a patcher for something so simple it may help hide this from Patreon from that much longer.
  • Some users may just find it it easier. Obviously if it's using the file method, it will not actually be doing any patching at all. Just creating (or removing) a file as directed.
  • The patcher is, unfortunately, not my highest priority at the moment.
this is not working for me and I'm really frustrated now

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
this is not working for me and I'm really frustrated now
Probably because youre getting a file with a known extension. With that it doesn't work. The name of it has to be "imma" and the extension "degenerate". As a result it should be like "imma.degenerate".

What Im not seeing in most of the guides is an example to compare so it can get confusing to understand. For reference, say you have a TXT file called "Whatever", the file name would end up being "Whatever.txt", messing with that you need to have a file named "imma" and the extension should be "degenerate". I find it the easiest way to use the file explorer "show extensions" method but thats a different process XD

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
any idea how to make belly less bouncy? I put physics at 0 in the character creation but it's still bouncing, and even more than everything else. It looks very annoying because my character is pretty skinny. I don't really want to turn off all the physics, maybe there's a way to disable physics only for belly?

Reactions: DarkLabs02

Zeromare

May 15, 2019
any idea on how i can use the cheat codes in this version of the game, they say to use the (~) key, but it doesn't do nothing . . . my build version is 0.761.2, can some one help me?

AlanKovalsk

Oct 20, 2020
any idea on how i can use the cheat codes in this version of the game, they say to use the (~) key, but it doesn't do nothing . . . my build version is 0.761.2, can some one help me?
Cheat is in ( ' ) key !
Click on the interrogation icon on the left side of the text box to see the list of cheats.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I clicked everywhere . . . And nothing happens . . .
Depending on the keyboard you use you might want to manually reasign that keybing. Some devs like Derelict don't aknowledge that when you assign certain functions to keys like the tilde ones they work without issues on their regional keyboards but then another user in another country would have trouble simply cause their keyboards have those keys distributed differently.

In the US based keyboards for example, the key under the ESC one is "`" but mine that is Spanish European based is the "º" key. That alone can create by default a lot of issues.

Reactions: AlanKovalsk

femboytom

Jan 6, 2024
I'm not sure if you can with saveeditor, I know you can with BOTN Tools, but it's so out of date. No one seem to know who created the program to make an update on it, because that tool was so handy, turning yourself into a nephelym without a spirit form, adding any traits that you want on yourself, or a nephelym. Getting a better chance to have hybrids when turning yourself into a normal nephelym, or a hybrid would work too, might take regular time to produce one. Not sure, been so long since I last played it.
But do the tools still work? :)

Vrassart

Dec 14, 2023
I'm uploading an updated version of my save editor. I didn't specify versioning before, so let's say the first upload was version 0.10a and this one is version 0.10b :)

Changelog:

- Added the option to change the main playable character.

Comments:

That's right, the game actually allows you to play as any character/Nephelym you have on the rooster. The character is hardcoded to be of normal/medium size when roaming around, though. Also, you might run into issues if you play as a non-medium sized character and interact using wild sex. So it's recommended to keep the Nephelym as medium sized while you're using it as main character.

View attachment 3013975
View attachment 3013976

This feature is really not that useful, but I was playing around with it so I thought it could prove entertaining to someone other than me.
Tool works in curent build.

NT.jpg

STet

Apr 17, 2020
The BotN Tools editor has been updated to be compatible with game version 0.761. The author warned that he did not test it enough due to lack of time, there may be bugs. Make a backup of your save files before making changes.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
The BotN Tools editor has been updated to be compatible with game version 0.761. The author warned that he did not test it enough due to lack of time, there may be bugs. Make a backup of your save files before making changes.

BotN Tools 0.10.0
Maybe a noob question but what exactly can you do with BotN Tools?

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes