• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Just wanna correct this that, I am just a designer and tester. So I made the systems, created the formulas, connections, designs and gave them to DH and checked/tested the results with him everything I made for the game. For that reason, the most bug free and working system build is the one before the UI update. I am not a coder. I just tell what to code :).

He tried to change the system with bunch of discord fanboys and mods which probably don't have any idea about designing this type of complex stat interactions. The result is still unknown.. we don't know what they try to do or what is working and what not even after 2 years.

But in the end, DH is done with the game.. he still uses mental problem card for 3. year.. The game is so big to stop milking. I don't think he can add more after this point without a miracle or sell/give the game someone else.
I mean, that sounds even better than the role I described so XD

But IDK I just don't get the whole idea of milking a project forever, doing nothing for it and ALSO not allowing anyone to help on it and shit. Even from a pure greed point of view that's still stupid as it makes less profit than doing it that way.

Tho TBF, is not the first time I see both triple A studios and indie devs doing dumb moves that even if they're moved by greed is still counterproductive to them. Cause like, dude, if all you care is making more money there's a trillion better ways to do so while effectively multiplying the gains without deliberately pissing the fuck off your clientelle/playerbase.

Anyway, been thinking on getting into Unreal to make my own project. Something completely different to BotN but my concern is how long is gonna take for a relatively absolute begginer to get a playable game XD

Rtrain

Nov 2, 2019
I mean, that sounds even better than the role I described so XD

But IDK I just don't get the whole idea of milking a project forever, doing nothing for it and ALSO not allowing anyone to help on it and shit. Even from a pure greed point of view that's still stupid as it makes less profit than doing it that way.

Tho TBF, is not the first time I see both triple A studios and indie devs doing dumb moves that even if they're moved by greed is still counterproductive to them. Cause like, dude, if all you care is making more money there's a trillion better ways to do so while effectively multiplying the gains without deliberately pissing the fuck off your clientelle/playerbase.

Anyway, been thinking on getting into Unreal to make my own project. Something completely different to BotN but my concern is how long is gonna take for a relatively absolute begginer to get a playable game XD
You and I both. Driven for love of games, wanting to make them, and tired of a whole lot of perpetual patreon cash-voids. (BoTN, WildLife, FallenDoll, MGI, etc)

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Can you give traits etc. through a save editor? <3
I'm not sure if you can with saveeditor, I know you can with BOTN Tools, but it's so out of date. No one seem to know who created the program to make an update on it, because that tool was so handy, turning yourself into a nephelym without a spirit form, adding any traits that you want on yourself, or a nephelym. Getting a better chance to have hybrids when turning yourself into a normal nephelym, or a hybrid would work too, might take regular time to produce one. Not sure, been so long since I last played it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: femboytom

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
What is the orange bar and what is the blue bar in the top left corner?
Blue I think is spirit energy. You need this metamorphosis into a Nephilim Spirit.
I think orange is your health bar. Upon depletion, you will come to find yourself in the embrace of death...
Literally.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Hey Drages, or anyone who know's how to mess with Unreal games. I know this is very unlikely to be possible in this case but is there a way to mess with the game's textures? Like for example being able to change the design of some of the character's tattos.

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Hey Drages, or anyone who know's how to mess with Unreal games. I know this is very unlikely to be possible in this case but is there a way to mess with the game's textures? Like for example being able to change the design of some of the character's tattos.
It's very hard to add content to a not mod friendly Unreal game, you need to know what you are doing. Even so, maybe impossible.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
It's very hard to add content to a not mod friendly Unreal game, you need to know what you are doing. Even so, maybe impossible.
And I assume that while Derelict has mentioned a lot of times that he wanted to add mod support, the game is far from able to add such in the current state right?

Oct 15, 2017
One nice adition that Derelict added is that you no longer need to fuck nephs on the breeding yard to get them pregnant. You can get them pregnant if you do Wild Sex with them while they're set as vagrants. Before only you could get pregnant yourself if you do it that way. Mind you that this also makes them likeable to get pregnant between each other. So if you have two vagrants and they decide to teach the locals how the arts of SnuSnu works, the receiver of the funtime can get prego hehe
Thats neat I suppose...
Feels like its been AWHILE since that last update though. He must be cooking.
...surely he's cooking.

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Probably, but since it's Unreal Engine you can usually just grab the free editor from Epic Games themselves and give it a try.
Lol, you can't. You need to have the project files for it. You can't just open the game in editor.

For example Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter are Unreal games to and there are crazy skin and model swaps. If someone that crazy may do some stuff like that but you need skillz :p.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RubyZeronyka
3.90 star(s) 105 Votes