vvv887

Jun 24, 2020
Why can't I use either male or female human as an option in the creator mode gallery? Is it intended because this used to not be the case the last time I played the game

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
Back after a couple of months, what's new with the game? The changelog wasn't very helpful so I hope some of you would be able to tell me if it's worth downloading it again or nah. Thanks!

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I have a question about this game. I played it relatively early in development (it was fully featured, but before it was on Steam), and I liked it at first. What eventually put me off of it was the "if you've seen one, you've seen them all" aspect to it. Every individual of a certain race (can't remember what any of the animal types are called) looks exactly identical except their hair color, so if you've seen one of them have sex, you've basically seen all you're gonna see (at least Breeding Season had different hairstyles and facial expressions, but even that got repetitive pretty quick). Is that still the case, or is there some variety in how the different individuals of a particular type look now?

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Back after a couple of months, what's new with the game? The changelog wasn't very helpful so I hope some of you would be able to tell me if it's worth downloading it again or nah. Thanks!
No, it's not worth downloading again. The dev is still recovering from his mental issues and now he wants to port the game to UE5 while recovering so on top of a potentially lengthy wait for the next update there won't be much to show for it visually or gameplay wise.
Every individual of a certain race (can't remember what any of the animal types are called) looks exactly identical except their hair color, so if you've seen one of them have sex, you've basically seen all you're gonna see (at least Breeding Season had different hairstyles and facial expressions, but even that got repetitive pretty quick). Is that still the case, or is there some variety in how the different individuals of a particular type look now?
Everyone still looks the same, there are some player made presets on the discord that look different but even then there isn't a whole lot of variation. He's added new races but most of them only differ in size and the kind of accessories they wear to appear like whatever race they're attempting to mimic.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
No, it's not worth downloading again. The dev is still recovering from his mental issues and now he wants to port the game to UE5 while recovering so on top of a potentially lengthy wait for the next update there won't be much to show for it visually or gameplay wise.

Everyone still looks the same, there are some player made presets on the discord that look different but even then there isn't a whole lot of variation. He's added new races but most of them only differ in size and the kind of accessories they wear to appear like whatever race they're attempting to mimic.
It's frankly a little off-putting. I got a Ryu earlier today and noted that she has exactly the same face as a Hominal Foxen.
IMO, Hybrids that are comprised of races that have Exotic variants ought to have Exotic variants.
Take for example the Akabeko. Both Foxen and Bovaur (okay, not technically true; only the Minotaur sub-race has both exotic and hominal variants) have exotic variants but the resulting Akabeko does not. I realise this would have taken time and effort due to having to correctly animate a new model but still.
He said he was touching up the sharks but I haven't noticed any difference at all.
I would love for some facial differences but that's a mountain of work.

Reactions: rb813

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
It's frankly a little off-putting. I got a Ryu earlier today and noted that she has exactly the same face as a Hominal Foxen.
IMO, Hybrids that are comprised of races that have Exotic variants ought to have Exotic variants.
Take for example the Akabeko. Both Foxen and Bovaur (okay, not technically true; only the Minotaur sub-race has both exotic and hominal variants) have exotic variants but the resulting Akabeko does not. I realise this would have taken time and effort due to having to correctly animate a new model but still.
He said he was touching up the sharks but I haven't noticed any difference at all.
I would love for some facial differences but that's a mountain of work.
Even though I never messed around with the sharks much and it has been a while since I played I did notice a difference in the tail which looks a bit better, in my opinion. It looks like all of the sharks attachments got a touch up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hi i've heard that he don't work on UE5 anyomore
News to me, I still check all of his messages on discord weekly and he hasn't mentioned changing course on any of the public channels.

Reactions: Wetere

Halstaff

Mar 23, 2020
View attachment 119036

Overview:
Breeders of the Nephelym is an immersive, beautifully erotic 3D adventure game centered around catching and breeding the Nephelym, an enigmatic race of monster-human hybrids.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-07
Release Date: 2022-04-06
Developer: DerelictHelmsman - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.755.4A
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Codes: (And Creator Mode Code)
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Patch:

STet thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 69378 View attachment 69379 View attachment 69380 View attachment 69381 View attachment 69382 View attachment 69383

Halstaff

Mar 23, 2020
View attachment 119036

Overview:
Breeders of the Nephelym is an immersive, beautifully erotic 3D adventure game centered around catching and breeding the Nephelym, an enigmatic race of monster-human hybrids.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-07
Release Date: 2022-04-06
Developer: DerelictHelmsman - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.755.4A
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Codes: (And Creator Mode Code)
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Patch:

STet thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 69378 View attachment 69379 View attachment 69380 View attachment 69381 View attachment 69382 View attachment 69383

Feb 18, 2020
Every time I try starting the game or get passed character creation it says [Fatal Error] how do I get to play the actual game?

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018

I see, thank you for letting me know. Wasn't aware of the dev's situation either, so I hope he gets better.

Wetere

Nov 8, 2019
News to me, I still check all of his messages on discord weekly and he hasn't mentioned changing course on any of the public channels.
Thanks for the comparison, I was wondering what changed, and had a strange feeling that their back looked different, seems I was in the right direction

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Do I still need to create a file to enable incest? or has it been patched? or should I use the patcher?

3.90 star(s) 106 Votes