Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
No, but you can use the editor posted a few days ago and change the size of the breeder, it will only change during sex scenes.
In actual fact changing the breeder's size in that way will cause animations involving the character to break, in turn causing the game to crash.

Reactions: Scorpi7

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
In actual fact changing the breeder's size in that way will cause animations involving the character to break, in turn causing the game to crash.
L I F E is a RiSk..

Yeah, according to the FAQ, its not easy to modify the breeders body for all animations.

HighMatrix

Aug 14, 2020
Oh god, finally someone was able to get around this limit of 60 nephs per barn. While to Derelict will come to mind to add some kind of upgrade for barns or something like that, an talented guy here already managed to bypass this limitation, or at least tried to bypass it. I wish you good luck with this!
What's the address? If you share that it works as a starting point that someone else might be able use in order to make the patcher for you.
Hey, I think I got it working..
The script should rise the barn cap from 60 to 250.
One little point to care about is, if barns are already at cap limit (60/60) you have to release one creature to make it work.
I only tested with v0.755.4A (Cheat Engine 7.4) and please backup your saves before using my script.
Please let me know your results and have fun.

Last edited:

Kyranite

Jul 9, 2019
is it possible to make an incest baby that's NOT sterile? or are they always sterile?
Maybe? I didn't even know you could do incest since I always got a message saying it's not allowed. However I did notice a trait that says somthing along the lines of 'isn't affected by the negative impact of inbreeding', or somthing like that. Hopefully someone can give you a more in depth answer.

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Maybe? I didn't even know you could do incest since I always got a message saying it's not allowed. However I did notice a trait that says somthing along the lines of 'isn't affected by the negative impact of inbreeding', or somthing like that. Hopefully someone can give you a more in depth answer.
You need to create an empty file called imma.degenerate in the folder with the game's executable to enable incest content. And I do believe it's possible to have a child that is able to be knocked up, but you have to make sure they do not have the one negative trait from inbreeding. Don't recall what the trait name is at the moment, and I'm not in a position to check until this evening.

Reactions: Kyranite

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
You need to create an empty file called imma.degenerate in the folder with the game's executable to enable incest content. And I do believe it's possible to have a child that is able to be knocked up, but you have to make sure they do not have the one negative trait from inbreeding. Don't recall what the trait name is at the moment, and I'm not in a position to check until this evening.
The trait that prevents them from breeding/being bred is simply called sterile XD

Reactions: Torinir

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
if you look at the OP there is a link simply called incest, it explains how to turn that on.

Reactions: Kyranite

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
is it possible to make an incest baby that's NOT sterile? or are they always sterile?
Yes. The Debauched trait is what you need. But even then, it's a 20/40/60% chance to not have the Sterile trait, depending on the rank of the Parents' Debauched trait.
sterile is a weird one cause it can help with level but cant breed
That's what sterility is. It happens in RL humans too through rampant inbreeding unless luck is on their side.

Torinir, it used to be that inbreeding would cause both Abomination AND Sterility to pop on the offspring unless lucky with traits.
Now that DH has removed Abomination, Sterile is the only negative trait that can happen through inbreeding.

Kyranite

Jul 9, 2019
I've found that you can turn the chain thing back on after doing the eyes (and probably any similar feature with an r/l setting), but you have to make sure it's turned off again before loading the look otherwise it'll revert it to one colour.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I've found that you can turn the chain thing back on after doing the eyes (and probably any similar feature with an r/l setting), but you have to make sure it's turned off again before loading the look otherwise it'll revert it to one colour.
Yeah but you can just reset it again using the Edit Appearance option in the Homestead.

Reactions: Courier_Young
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes