Aug 31, 2020
Talking about the grinding?
Heh I guess you have never played Lineage II: that's where you can enjoy THE grind! :LOL:
Literally millions of slain monsters to gain a level... scarce or almost non-existent drops... insanely expensive gear... and on top of that, you have to do a lot of walking across the world, since after teleporting from town it still takes a few minutes to get to your hunting spot (if you can afford teleporting, that is), and even if you obtain a mount, it won't help you move considerably faster. That's what I call a really hardcore game! :devilish:
That's the difference between BON and Lineage II. Same way with Runescape. Want to level up woodcutting? Go press a button, wait for animation, boom you got 5 xp. Now to get to level 100 you need 50k xp. The grind and reaching new milestones is the fun of the game. So unless you have a denial and blue balling fetish. This is a huge drag when you wanna COOM and you know. Play the actual grinding part of the game which is breeding and min-maxing your profits/ breeding stocks' skills, looks, etc.

ZzackK

Dec 14, 2019
I was trying to do a quest for the horse girl to take the keystone i catch the futa lykos and did lv her up to 4 but seem like i cant fufill the quest is it a bug ?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I was trying to do a quest for the horse girl to take the keystone i catch the futa lykos and did lv her up to 4 but seem like i cant fufill the quest is it a bug ?
The Lykos also needs to have the Meaty trait (it looks like a muscly flexing arm). Quests are fulfilled at the Quest board and not the NPC that gave you the quest... For some stupid reason.

ZzackK

Dec 14, 2019
The Lykos also needs to have the Meaty trait (it looks like a muscly flexing arm). Quests are fulfilled at the Quest board and not the NPC that gave you the quest... For some stupid reason.
so you need to catch a meaty trait lykos ?

ZzackK

Dec 14, 2019
also how can u level up the world level ?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
so you need to catch a meaty trait lykos ?
As a futa or female breeder, you can find one in the wild and breed with it yourself. Just hope and pray that the offspring will have the trait. But yes, capturing is still the most effective means of making sure you have one for the quest.

Oh, and I made a mistake. Here is what the Meaty trait looks like:
meaty.png
It seems to spawn on Lykos fairly regularly without needing to raise the world level.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2021
Anyone know where I can find a build up characters look like a Celebrities' ?
Not sure what you mean, the PC can be modified fairly heavily in-game but all the other characters are monsters/hybrids that can only really be modified by mods. I think that you might want a different game for that.

ggango

Aug 29, 2018
The in-game character creator lets you make whoever you like with enough effort.
There's also a creator mode you can enable so you can modify the monsters.
so creator mode lets you modify the existing monsters? or can you create your custom variants colour sizes traits ect?
will they spawn in game on normal saves? or just the creator mode

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
so creator mode lets you modify the existing monsters? or can you create your custom variants colour sizes traits ect?
will they spawn in game on normal saves? or just the creator mode
The Creator mode allows you to make your own Variant of the various nepehelym, so you could for example make a completely golden colored titan who's skin only spawns when the nephelym in question is of at legendary rarity. and decide of the body is formed, so you could make said titan variation also extremly skinny, and their skinny trait turns them into downright skeletons, you can make your own variants as sexy or stupid as you'd like.

so yeah, own custom variation of a nepth with custom body size (and with size i mean the body form, not the height or anything) and coloration.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
futa avoidable?
Good news: Yes, you can disable it and disable the spawn of futas, and the Futa Npc's you can talk to will have their sex-scene skipped entirely.

Bad news: there are a handful of cross-breeds that you can only get with futa's since those species lack a male counterpart.

• Haha
Reactions: Red Sand

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
I was combing through the forum and see people talking about the grind. The grind in this game is awful and the progression feels absolutely pointless because we got gated out of content that we have already seen and done. If he wanted to add those dumb gates, it should of been to block out new content like at the time, Risu or the heaven area as it would make more sense.

The sex positions thing is also dumb because we are just padding out time for something that was initially available for the longest time and now have to traverse the world in the slowest manner to see what I saw months ago.

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
How do I make a .txt file? I can’t seem to find it (I’m on windows laptop) can I just not do a .txt file on windows?
The easiest/fastest way is to simply right-click anywhere that's a viable place to put a file (on your desktop, in your File Explorer, etc.), open the submenu titled "New" and select "Text document". Like so:
1660797093893.png
This will create a "New text document.txt".

3.90 star(s) 108 Votes