pls2halp

Sep 30, 2018
Does anyone know if theres a way to enable balls on futa in this game? If not does anyone know how to open the .pak files in the game so I can at least try to mess around with the files and mod it myself? I tried dragon unpacker and it doesnt work.

Update: UnrealPAK works but since the PAK is encrypted I'd need to find the encryption key and I'm still not sure how to go about that. Not every expereinced in all this. UnrealKey was a possibility and maybe someone else can get that to work but the output just stops at

[14416] Starting C:\Users\USER-PC\Documents\stuff\Games\__MACOSX\logs\OBF.exe
[13244] Starting "C:\Users\USER-PC\Documents\stuff\Games\__MACOSX\logs\OBF\Binaries\Win64\OBF-Win64-Shipping.exe" OBF

My guess is that its because the game is Unreal Engine version 4.26 and unrealkey was made for 4.25 but I'm not sure. If anyone else has any ideas feel free to hit me witht hem.
Update, so after days of staring at a debugging console trying to manually find the decryption key for the pak files I realized I had never tried just googling it to see if someone else had found it and it turns out they did! Only issue is that the pak file didnt have any code relating to the actual sexes themselves so that was a bust. There is a fairly large ucas file I could always try though so maybe Ill have more luck there. If anyone needs the pak encryption key btw feel free to dm me.

Update: Sorry guys but I cant figure out how to open the other files in the content folder of the game, that includes the ucas file i mentioned earlier. I cant move forward with the full package futa changes unless I know where that data is stored and how to access it. If anyone familiar with unreal engine has any ideas feel free to mention them.

Last edited:

Tremellia

Jul 5, 2022
Totally viable, just tested on the most recent version
View attachment 1912927

PS. for quite some time now, every section of the save has a byte sum count; for every change in length of a section, you have to update it, and its parents:
https://f95zone.to/threads/breeders-of-the-nephelym-v0-756-1-derelicthelmsman.2483/post-4875518
https://f95zone.to/threads/breeders-of-the-nephelym-v0-756-1-derelicthelmsman.2483/post-4955736
https://f95zone.to/threads/breeders-of-the-nephelym-v0-756-1-derelicthelmsman.2483/post-5308756
Ah, thank you! I guess I'm a bit daft when it comes to these kinds of things, I tend to get lost in the numeric and alphabetical portions of a hex editor a little too easily, so I think I may have just hit something wrong.

I didn't actually see the message with your youtube link at all, so thank you for linking to it ♥
You rock, friend.

Reactions: Styl1sh

4access

Dec 20, 2019
Boo! Now you don't have to get through half the game to unlock sex positions!
I hope you were being sarcastic, but just in case you were not:

Actually now you have to unlock the sex positions by finding Pawsmaati in each map area and you can unlock only one position at a time.

Let me remind you how it was as the game "developed". At first you had all positions unlocked. Then you had to unlock them by learning them and it required just lust. Then you had to have both lust and to earn a new in-game currency (favor) to pay for them. Apparently that wasn't grindy enough so now we also have to chase the retarded Pawsmaati over the mostly empty huge-ass map to unlock them.

What's next?

I can already imagine it -- you will have to earn some third yet to be introduced in-game currency (let's call it Grindor, because why not) to pay each time you use a portal to travel, and each use of portal will drain your lust so you will have to chase some Nephelym to recharge it before chasing Pawsmaati to unlock the sex positions.

It is as if the developer is actively trying to see how much bullshit people will swallow only to get more of the same because there has been absolutely no new content for the last 2 years.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I hope you were being sarcastic, but just in case you were not:

Actually now you have to unlock the sex positions by finding Pawsmaati in each map area and you can unlock only one position at a time.

Let me remind you how it was as the game "developed". At first you had all positions unlocked. Then you had to unlock them by learning them and it required just lust. Then you had to have both lust and to earn a new in-game currency (favor) to pay for them. Apparently that wasn't grindy enough so now we also have to chase the retarded Pawsmaati over the mostly empty huge-ass map to unlock them.

What's next?

I can already imagine it -- you will have to earn some third yet to be introduced in-game currency (let's call it Grindor, because why not) to pay each time you use a portal to travel, and each use of portal will drain your lust so you will have to chase some Nephelym to recharge it before chasing Pawsmaati to unlock the sex positions.

It is as if the developer is actively trying to see how much bullshit people will swallow only to get more of the same because there has been absolutely no new content for the last 2 years.
Of course I was being sarcastic.

Reactions: 4access

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
can i get a save with nephylems in it please. I lost mine
I personally would make like an "alpha" safe with one neph of each species after adding cheats so you can still have something more custom made. In the end that's all you need to truly get started.

dr doctor

Apr 9, 2021
Damn this dev's tastes are fuckin' mid. No anal still? No full futa? More grind? Fuck, I haven't played this since 2019 but I come back and barely anything has changed at all. In fact, I think it got worse! I'd like to think there will be modding support when all is said and done, but in truth, I think this is going to putter out and die when people realize nothings being done.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes