Nyx2k

Sep 26, 2021
Mega Link from the latest public release post on Subscribestar.

Is it just me or does the moaning audio stop playing after a while?

Reactions: Ruffuss

shadowhuf

Nov 26, 2019
For what purpose? Trying to mod in incest?
You do not need the incest patcher anymore.
Here's how:

1) Make sure you can see file extensions (google it for your operating system)
2) In the OBF folder, create a blank text file and name it imma.degenerate so now it should read imma.degenerate.txt
3) Delete the .txt extension and confirm it when it asks.

That's it! Nothing more is needed for incest patching malarkey in this version.
I tried this and it still says "Incest not allowed." Unless, i did it wrong. The last time i did it before the update, it worked.

Sep 11, 2020
I'd like it if any positions we unlock were unlocked for all wild races as well...
Yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss. :p

I want to go into the wilds and get jumped on by all these lovely creatures, yet they do the same thing over and over again.
The positions are already in the game, they just need to activate during wild sex.

Reactions: Saxafran

vmvv

Oct 2, 2019
Great game, fantastic monsters and quality, but I can barely run it. Real shame to have to force such a good looking game into the tiniest screen and lowest settings

Aug 31, 2020
I came here to rant about how far this project has fallen.

I don't understand the whole purpose of the map. Sure it may have some interesting locales, but for the love of god. Just have us drop in and out of any zone with fast travel. This isn't DS, or Skyrim, or Red Dead. In games like DS, or something like Pokemon. Enemies slow your progress and are a threat, but they also level your character. What fucking threat or interactivity is their in the overlord? Sure you have the tentacles but those are more of a nuisance than actual gameplay. Plus you as the player don't benefit from the overworld. Back to the interactivity. Games like Skyrim have quests you can happen randomly, and with Red Dead and the latter. You can get sidetracked by said quests or interactions. Sure, it can be considered padding and can get annoying late game, but it does make the world alive. What does BoN have? Nothing but to waste time, and yet. You can teleport directly later in game. Seriously there's no fucking point.

Why are sex positioned locked? That cat lady now forces you to explore the locales while you move slower than molasses across the world. Why can't we get a horse, or some other mod of transportation instead of waddling around this huge empty space? At the same time, what's the point of forcing players to find sex positions outside of padding. It's not like it's combat moves or arts that will help you later in the game or needed to perform certain tasks. It's just terribly bad padding that's also boring and a slog to go through.

I think the worst part of all is the removal of incest. Now, I know what you're thinking. Damn Anon! You a sick fuck degenerate! Truthfully I don't like incest myself, especially when it involves humans. However, take a step back and read me the title of the game. Breeders of the Nephelym. Breeders, BREEDERS. You know, when humans do it. It's called incest and it's bad, but when we force animals to do it. It's called animal husbandry and people make a fuck ton of money from it. The point of this kind of management game is to, you know, BREED. It's just interesting to me how it's a breeding game, but you can't cultivate certain genes or character palettes without throwing in some random nephelym into the mix every so often. I know partly has to do with laws. I get not wanting to get into legal battles or dealing with C&D. There are just other options to be funded and then the dev can go apeshit with whatever they want to build. Subscribe Star comes to mind with their lax ruling.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Breeders, BREEDERS. You know, when humans do it. It's called incest and it's bad, but when we force animals to do it. It's called animal husbandry and people make a fuck ton of money from it. The point of this kind of management game is to, you know, BREED. It's just interesting to me how it's a breeding game, but you can't cultivate certain genes or character palettes without throwing in some random nephelym into the mix every so often. I know partly has to do with laws.
It basically comes down to the nephs having a very human shape. It's established (and has been established for a while) in-game that the nephs you can breed are maybe just a teensy bit above average animals mentally. But since they look human enough...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It basically comes down to the nephs having a very human shape. It's established (and has been established for a while) in-game that the nephs you can breed are maybe just a teensy bit above average animals mentally. But since they look human enough...
It's my opinion that humans bred themselves out of existence in this game's world.

Stobias

Mar 2, 2022
whats new? got a change log to maybe?

Starting with build 0.756.3, the game now has support for all Lovense sex toys!
Experience the sensations felt by characters in the game using high quality elegantly designed sex toys from Lovense.
Changes Since 0.756.2
  • Added extension to Lustwood
  • Moved Risu to Lustwood
  • Fixed the offspring menu UI
  • Fixed various other issues
  • Hotfix: Fixed male foxen arms
  • Hotfix: Blessed futas restored
  • Hotfix: More attempts at fixing toys that don't shut off

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
Also there is a small tip, consisting in that preset are backward-compatible between races. You can experiment in cloning materials/shapes from one race to another, and see what's what will happen.
Sometimes it give a weird colors/shapes, but otherwise you can you can get pretty cool color schemes. Maybe with a bit of editing, but in that way i've created about 100 unique presets for some races, using that method.
It may be too late but how you generate them? What is the way?

joe.bob

Dec 30, 2018
Has anyone infos if any toys besides the lovense ones also work, like the handy and such? And if so how much work is it to set it up, might be worth to revist the game in case (all) the toys enable sync!

Nyx2k

Sep 26, 2021
If anyone is looking for the place the Risu (Bunnies) are located now, its in Lustwood in a somehow hidden area.
You can reach it if you follow the river downstream past the watermill. after a bit you see a stone entrance to the left, go up the stairs and there they are.

Took me a while to find them, since they got moved in the latest public build 0.756.4.

qwerwerterty

Jan 7, 2019
Are exotic female Bovaur (Minotaur) (the ones that look like cows) removed from the game? they no longer spawn for me.
Also Elfs never have Buxxon and busty traits.

pls2halp

Sep 30, 2018
Does anyone know if theres a way to enable balls on futa in this game? If not does anyone know how to open the .pak files in the game so I can at least try to mess around with the files and mod it myself? I tried dragon unpacker and it doesnt work.

Update: UnrealPAK works but since the PAK is encrypted I'd need to find the encryption key and I'm still not sure how to go about that. Not every expereinced in all this. UnrealKey was a possibility and maybe someone else can get that to work but the output just stops at

[14416] Starting C:\Users\USER-PC\Documents\stuff\Games\__MACOSX\logs\OBF.exe
[13244] Starting "C:\Users\USER-PC\Documents\stuff\Games\__MACOSX\logs\OBF\Binaries\Win64\OBF-Win64-Shipping.exe" OBF

My guess is that its because the game is Unreal Engine version 4.26 and unrealkey was made for 4.25 but I'm not sure. If anyone else has any ideas feel free to hit me witht hem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nessiah

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone know if theres a way to enable balls on futa in this game? If not does anyone know how to open the .pak files in the game so I can at least try to mess around with the files and mod it myself? I tried dragon unpacker and it doesnt work.

Update: UnrealPAK works but since the PAK is encrypted I'd need to find the encryption key and I'm still not sure how to go about that. Not every expereinced in all this. UnrealKey was a possibility and maybe someone else can get that to work but the output just stops at

[14416] Starting C:\Users\USER-PC\Documents\stuff\Games\__MACOSX\logs\OBF.exe
[13244] Starting "C:\Users\USER-PC\Documents\stuff\Games\__MACOSX\logs\OBF\Binaries\Win64\OBF-Win64-Shipping.exe" OBF

My guess is that its because the game is Unreal Engine version 4.26 and unrealkey was made for 4.25 but I'm not sure. If anyone else has any ideas feel free to hit me witht hem.
There are no balls in this game. You'd have to create them yourself, I'm afraid.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes