Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018
Tried, but does not work for me.
Windows 11. Stated it failed. Other method ... unable to create file extension that cannot be opened with a program on PC.
You don't need to open the file, just make your game folder look like mine (by the way I did both methods just in case, but I think doing one of the two methods is enough). Well, what has been said, simply follow the steps given in the "incest" link on the first page of this thread and your folder must look like the image I have attached breedersincest.PNG

jopofus

Jul 2, 2018
When was the last content update? 2 years ago?

I never understood some adult game devs. I get that you will want to improve the game and as you get better at development. You see how your old ways of doing things sucked and want to make it better, but I don't think that constantly re-writing old stuff is the way to go. Not only does it take more time than creating it from scratch but it also extends development time exponentially as new and old stuff starts to conflict and you need to fix all the bugs.

Why not just finish the game and take on a new project?

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
When was the last content update? 2 years ago?

I never understood some adult game devs. I get that you will want to improve the game and as you get better at development. You see how your old ways of doing things sucked and want to make it better, but I don't think that constantly re-writing old stuff is the way to go. Not only does it take more time than creating it from scratch but it also extends development time exponentially as new and old stuff starts to conflict and you need to fix all the bugs.

Why not just finish the game and take on a new project?
Because it's called "milking". The project is dead for years but the dev just want to milk it without doing any work on it anymore.

New people think it's a good game and will get updates without searching the update history and some stupid people just wanna defend the dev with reason of "it's free, you can't talk shit about it."

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
You don't need to open the file, just make your game folder look like mine (by the way I did both methods just in case, but I think doing one of the two methods is enough). Well, what has been said, simply follow the steps given in the "incest" link on the first page of this thread and your folder must look like the image I have attached View attachment 3771660
Thanks for the speedy reply.

Windows 11 does not work as it had; it no longer allows you to create a file in File Explorer with a custom extension that is not associated with an installed program. I was able to create the file in Command Prompt. My Path to Desktop is the following; C:\Users\Personal\Desktop; I created a Folder named Imma that I created the file in. The way to create it was Windows Key + X to open the prompt, and then "CMD" without the quotes in the Command Line. Next type the following without the quotes:
"C:\Users\Personal\Desktop type nul > imma.degenerate" If you created a folder called Imma on your Desktop, the Command would be, without the quotes for my PC: "C:\Personal\Desktop\imma type nul > imma.degenerate"

I will attach the file within the folder and .rar it.

Now, I put the file (not the folder) in the game directory with the executable, and the downloaded patch, Right Clicked on the .bat and selected Run As Administrator ... everything was good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jhon1009

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Because it's called "milking". The project is dead for years but the dev just want to milk it without doing any work on it anymore.

New people think it's a good game and will get updates without searching the update history and some stupid people just wanna defend the dev with reason of "it's free, you can't talk shit about it."
Yeah I still love BotN but.... Unfortunately I love it for what it WAS. Not exactly for what it currently is. If mods for this game existed, maybe I'll had more reasons to play it but with all that grind. Ugh. Not even features full games such as Street Fighter 6 get my attention anymore without some big eyerolls that usually are reason enough for me to think "Know what, rather play something like Palworld than that".

Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018
Thanks for the speedy reply.

Windows 11 does not work as it had; it no longer allows you to create a file in File Explorer with a custom extension that is not associated with an installed program. I was able to create the file in Command Prompt. My Path to Desktop is the following; C:\Users\Personal\Desktop; I created a Folder named Imma that I created the file in. The way to create it was Windows Key + X to open the prompt, and then "CMD" without the quotes in the Command Line. Next type the following without the quotes:
"C:\Users\Personal\Desktop type nul > imma.degenerate" If you created a folder called Imma on your Desktop, the Command would be, without the quotes for my PC: "C:\Personal\Desktop\imma type nul > imma.degenerate"

I will attach the file within the folder and .rar it.

Now, I put the file (not the folder) in the game directory with the executable, and the downloaded patch, Right Clicked on the .bat and selected Run As Administrator ... everything was good.
I'm glad things are going well for you now.(y):)

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes