RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Yeah as much as I like this game, somehow lately even the most interesting and nice aditions get overshadowed by some crappy grindyness or tedious work to achieve it and Im seriously begining to grow tired to the point of blindly abandon entirely the games in which they do so. Is a never ceasing grind, or having to do the same crap over and over and over again to reach base fun and in the meanwhile totally negleting games that from minute 1 to the last are constantly fun with no extra effort needed.

Specially when in those hard or grindy games the comunity behind them takes any sugestion to improve the game with such hostily that Im like, FUK U imbecile, if this is how you want this crap to stay then die playing that crap feeling miserable all the time, I have better things to do. It's sincerely draining to a very toxic way and now in the case of BotN in specific the dev is starting to incentivate you to sent patterns to be used on the bloody Lovense toys that about 4-5 dudes might have the money and time to have access to and now all the damn focus of the dev is on those, for fuk sake!

Reactions: alrdlady
Jun 12, 2018
You're probably expecting all sex positions to be available from Pawsmaati in the one area like it was before.
Now, it's one per area and paid for with Goddess' Favour.
yeah, ive played the game ages ago and back then everything was available from the get go
then it turned nowadays dev removed shit and most of the topics about this said shes gonna sell them at 1 location
literally 0 indication on what to do, where and why, on top of just locking essentil stuff

i dont get it, did this dev never ever play any games or what? literally grindfest that is inconvenient to play in pretty much every way

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
yeah, ive played the game ages ago and back then everything was available from the get go
then it turned nowadays dev removed shit and most of the topics about this said shes gonna sell them at 1 location
literally 0 indication on what to do, where and why, on top of just locking essentil stuff

i dont get it, did this dev never ever play any games or what? literally grindfest that is inconvenient to play in pretty much every way
It's like he's trying to convince people with the illusion of a much longer game.
Complete hogwash, true. The "rigging" system was the start of this game's decline.
It did open up all positions for all races, but still.

Reactions: ddddddddddddd7656

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Release Notes: 0.756.5
This build is dedicated to improving the sex toy integration and the addition of another one of the seven sexy sins considering demon won the recent poll. It's a WIP build, and I figured I would release what I have to patrons for feedback.
* Added Pride, a new sexy sin (WIP)
* Added ability to create, share, and use sex toy pattern presets
* Added optional auto save when sleeping
* Fixed various issues

Reactions: Ruffuss

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Release Notes: 0.756.5
This build is dedicated to improving the sex toy integration and the addition of another one of the seven sexy sins considering demon won the recent poll. It's a WIP build, and I figured I would release what I have to patrons for feedback.
* Added Pride, a new sexy sin (WIP)
* Added ability to create, share, and use sex toy pattern presets
* Added optional auto save when sleeping
* Fixed various issues
Now I'm curious on how Pride looks like owo

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Wonder how long before they make it you got to learn how to use the sex toys just like they did with the sex positions.

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
Wonder how long before they make it you got to learn how to use the sex toys just like they did with the sex positions.
Just imagine that after the next update the players may suddenly find out their private parts have been blocked/corked/disabled in real life, so that they have to complete a number of long and boring quests just to be able to stick those toys into the proper spots. :ROFLMAO:

dr doctor

Apr 9, 2021
speakin of pride dev how about you push yours aside and give your players what they actually want and have been asking for for literal years

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
breeders of the nephelym Early Build: 0.756.5 where can l downlod the game
From here when somebody uploads it.
There are other piracy sites (and some rip links from here and charge people for it) but there is also the thing of dropping the developer a few dollars to get it now.
----------------------------------------------------
Hah, when he finally has the toys working the way he wants, he's going to struggle for ideas.

Reactions: EpicHentaiGamer69
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes