Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
dick stretching and twisting
Happens with breasts and butts as well. Kybele's animation as a Futa boning her has a particularly noticeable amount of jank.
The body moves but the boobs stay in place, causing a weird level of stretch and the butt collapses in on itself like a supernova waiting to happen.

Izuek

Oct 2, 2021
Is there any way to get to the character creation screen after the game has started? I noticed that the game's sex scenes can't handle putting all sliders to 11. Lots of clipping and stuff.

Wanted to play around with the sliders in-game to make it work better. Also, I accidentally made her mouth glow because her default idle pose doesn't actually open her mouth, so you can't see any of that stuff.

I really like the customization here, but it's too much detail with the numbers and no zooming in on the areas you're adjusting.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Is there any way to get to the character creation screen after the game has started? I noticed that the game's sex scenes can't handle putting all sliders to 11. Lots of clipping and stuff.

Wanted to play around with the sliders in-game to make it work better. Also, I accidentally made her mouth glow because her default idle pose doesn't actually open her mouth, so you can't see any of that stuff.

I really like the customization here, but it's too much detail with the numbers and no zooming in on the areas you're adjusting.
At the house where you can sleep, you have the option to customize your appearance.

adamernst

Donor
Dec 12, 2017
is out

This build is dedicated to improving the sex toy integration and the addition of another one of the seven sexy sins considering demon won the recent poll. It's a WIP build, and I figured I would release what I have to patrons for feedback.
  • Added Pride, a new sexy sin (WIP)
  • Added ability to create, share, and use sex toy pattern presets
  • Added optional auto save when sleeping
  • Fixed various issues

Apr 14, 2018
how the hell we get position sex??
In every Area were you can catch Nephelym there is an altar were you can get one thought by a blessed One, the first postition is free the others you can get by paying favor(seeling your nephelym to the angel in the city temple).

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
In every Area were you can catch Nephelym there is an altar were you can get one thought by a blessed One, the first postition is free the others you can get by paying favor(seeling your nephelym to the angel in the city temple).
i mean, i already got some nephylim

but when i try to breed there is no list for sex position

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
Remember back when he said he was going to add potions that let you customize the girls to your liking? You know, back before he decided that he hated everyone who played his game?

Reactions: cooldude33
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes