• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dalkosh

Dec 29, 2017
Just wanted to share the degeneracy that happens in your homestead when your not around... The glorious product of my vagrants hahaha
Golden Wind.PNG

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
i just watched sseth's video and i was really glad that i am not the only one that printed cum/milk table for this game
i also wonder if mandalore or angry joe will do a review on this game
or perhaps spiff ?

Sicalicious

Apr 13, 2020
I'm uploading an updated version of my save editor. I didn't specify versioning before, so let's say the first upload was version 0.10a and this one is version 0.10b :)
Yo, is there a way to talk privately to you about this? I just have a few questions so hit me up if you have some time for me :)

Dalkosh

Dec 29, 2017
After a purple bat invasion, random Basilisks and Ryus being born aand spawning kestrels without even having opened that door, I can finally say that the trait for the Bat Essence level is Charmer. Oh and there's a creepy looking Catsune in the Mutt Hut as well, no idea where that thing came from but it looks spooky.

Last edited:

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Does anyone know when First person view will be added?
Never, the devs reasoning being that the models he has aren't detailed enough to be viewed up close nor were they created to be viewed from anywhere but third person.
You know, I think I'm going to finally support someone on patreon lol this game is great
Before you do so I urge you to pay attention to his recent updates, many would argue at this point that this game is not as worth supporting as it initially was, there is more time between updates these days with less content to boot.

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
Before you do so I urge you to pay attention to his recent updates, many would argue at this point that this game is not as worth supporting as it initially was, there is more time between updates these days with less content to boot.
When it was different?
There is some many instances of dev doing good work and then, over time, becoming lazy.

P.S.
So.... this is on YouTube lmao:

Funny thing, is that it reminded me of this game. And here I'm checking it out. Man, it was literally years since last time, lmao.

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes