sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
well i found her but it just says "we will then make love and form a covenant" when i ask her about how to become spirit form..

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
well i found her but it just says "we will then make love and form a covenant" when i ask her about how to become spirit form..
you need to catch the same sex girl as you. cant breed them. i tried it xD didnt work but does work if you catch them

Marylamb

Dec 10, 2017
You can't have Spirit form if your character is female right? Unless there's a way and I haven't looked hard enough.

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
You can't have Spirit form if your character is female right? Unless there's a way and I haven't looked hard enough.
i got spirit form with a female character,all i did was talk with the npc and she told me to capture a fox(has to be your gender to work)

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
Do you have auto skip dialogue enabled? If that is the case, you only ever see the last line of her talk. If you go through all of it, she'll tell you to capture a Foxen of your own gender and then return to her. After you do that, you can activate, customise and change the spirit form by interacting with her.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
This game really needs more variety to the faces, any race that uses the humanoid face looks pretty much the same, i love the game but beyond checking out new features it does nothing for me anymore when it comes to the lewd stuff.

Also i wish he'd bring the physics back, at least for the lewd scenes.

ogalara666

Jun 24, 2019
This game really needs more variety to the faces, any race that uses the humanoid face looks pretty much the same, i love the game but beyond checking out new features it does nothing for me anymore when it comes to the lewd stuff.

Also i wish he'd bring the physics back, at least for the lewd scenes.
Would be nice with more face variety. Even the more animalistic faces tend to run under the same scheme for faces.

Reactions: war12321 and nm79

dstrs76

Mar 19, 2019
what i want say is this game i like it very much but small change in game you upload why ? make it better and at least add some 5% out of 100% full game you even upload here just adding version v017, v018 what is that ? and at least use some sound when selecting menu or foots steps or nature sound water sound anything its really bad feel looks non professional guy or its damn hard for you to use any sound ? and last thing in this game use some hot chick. same old sunspots or milia skin char not good maybe ill download when you complete it

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Most NPCs have a different dialogue the first time you speak with them. I think Leylanna is one of these. So she will not repeat her dialogue about spirit form and she will not repeat her request that you "go catch a foxen" and then talk with her again.
Instead, do as others have suggested and "go catch a foxen". Seriously, even if you have one already caught you may still need to physically catch another one. With the release of 719 hybrids became available to use as spirit form. I already had hybrids caught from 718, but they would not work. I had to catch new ones or at least one new one to trigger the availability of them.

ogalara666

Jun 24, 2019
"full audio" has a check mark lol...
I mean it will eventually get audio but that's funny.
Depending on how much it costs on steam I'll probably snag it honestly. I like having all my games in one place for the most part "Nintendo Switch Exception"

Reactions: nm79

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Depending on how much it costs on steam I'll probably snag it honestly. I like having all my games in one place for the most part "Nintendo Switch Exception"
Unless i'm missing something it said Free.
But that might just be a placeholder for not having a listed price.

Ah i could be confusing the genre with actual price because one genre it has is Free to Play.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes