JailsonDlicia

May 14, 2019
It did had surprise sex on breed option, on the build before Bee race i think, don't know why it was removed.

Spirit form is for fun to play as other race (not that change anything), but it also works for breeding, i was able to make a Hybrid using my Spirit form, also i THINK it will also increase the chance of the breed to born with the "Atypical" Trait, need to test that later.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mecha_froggy

Iceflare

Jul 16, 2018
Hi,
First, thank you for your presets.
Second, there is a problem with your CP_Demon_Cambion_Female_black_flower preset. It's not working neither in game, nor in creator. (Tried newest and previous version.) Can you post me an image about this skin should look?
Ah, yeah, I remember that one. It doesn't work for me either and I just forgot to delete it. No idea what's the matter with that one preset. Maybe it's a too old one that somehow doesn't work anymore.

dstrs76

Mar 19, 2019
1. catch nepehlyms
2. crossbreed different species until you get a hybrid
3. the hybrid will be housed in the mutt hut

The hybrids don't spawn anywhere in the world on their own no matter where you warp.

oh got it thanks for reply :)

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
It did had surprise sex on breed option, on the build before Bee race i think, don't know why it was removed.

Spirit form is for fun to play as other race (not that change anything), but it also works for breeding, i was able to make a Hybrid using my Spirit form, also i THINK it will also increase the chance of the breed to born with the "Atypical" Trait, need to test that later.
It does. When I was using the incubus spirit form I got demon-hybrids.

Also I wish the surprise sex on breed would come back, with both position options.

And that you could purchase one additional trait for yourself for a very high amount of orgasium.

Last edited:

Jaltus

Sep 19, 2017
Would someone be able to upload the old presets from around 709 or earlier? I deleted all my old copies of the game only to realize that a lot of the skins have been removed. The old game links are no longer active so you can't just download an old version.

I actually have all the different color schemes in an old save game but have no clue how to extract them as presets outside the creator build.

ogalara666

Jun 24, 2019
Ha-cha-cha-cha

Release Notes: 0.720 Alpha
  • Added breeding task board, get new randomly generated tasks every few days.
  • Added sound, environment, UI, and character jumps, no sexy sounds or music yet.
  • Added volume controls in settings.
  • The game will not pause when alt+tabbed, might fix some issues.
The breeding tasks reward money now, but in the future they will be used to grant sex positions, traits, and items. I decided to add a first pass on sound far ahead of schedule to prepare for Steam. You're welcome. Sexy sounds will come later.
From now until October 18th I will be working on sex scenes and stability/polish for Steam. Additionally, I will be merging the Creator build into the main game, and a code will be given to $10+ patrons. No more downloading two separate builds.

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
So, does anyone know how to open the cheats menu? Like, show what button to press or whatnot? AND DO NOT TELL ME TO PRESS O. I'm looking for the OTHER cheats. I don't need to know about the money cheat. people keep saying "go in settings and activate cheats" but nobody says how to get to the text box to enter the stupid codes!!!!

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
So, does anyone know how to open the cheats menu? Like, show what button to press or whatnot? AND DO NOT TELL ME TO PRESS O. I'm looking for the OTHER cheats. I don't need to know about the money cheat. people keep saying "go in settings and activate cheats" but nobody says how to get to the text box to enter the stupid codes!!!!
Menu > Settings > look at the bottom bar.

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
Yes, there is:

View attachment 416467

You're just on an old-ass version, because you didn't take the time to get the newest version that has been posted 3 pages earlier. Yours doesn't even have the spirit form system yet.

By the way guys, new version with some basic sound:
So, what version did that bar show up?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes