FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
0.665 log

The roaming system is coming along, but likely won't be exposed until 0.667. In the meantime, I hope you like dicking Lamias.
  • Added: Fast travel system
  • Added: Blessed Lamia Neela the ancient portal warden
  • Added: First pass on dialogue states, only greeting for now
  • Tweaked: Temporary cheats must be enabled, new key is O
  • Fixed: Streaming issues during scenes, holes in world, bad collision
  • Fixed: UI might disengage randomly, allowing you to crash
Added Presets Submitted by Patrons
  • BigTitsMcGee by azurenova
  • Crimson Glow by Mortomis
  • Wulventine by Acrodi
  • Toxic by Acrodi
Oh my !! Fast travels back !! And more to come !!!
Cool !

Reactions: mocap3069

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
And what the meaning of New presets??? (im newbie here )
Patrons that pledge to get the Creator Build (I think it was 20) get the ability to upload their created presets on the Discord server and the developer includes these in the random pool of generating Nephelyms.

Edit: Not directly to answer
But in my opinion, as I already stated and won't go deeper anymore, is that the generation needs some sort of preferences/limitation system so not almost every Nephelym has breasts/nipples/asses that are too big for "average" proportions/ratios, or how you want to call it.

Reactions: Kaneki1001

Kaneki1001

Dec 21, 2018
Patrons that pledge to get the Creator Build (I think it was 20) get the ability to upload their created presets on the Discord server and the developer includes these in the random pool of generating Nephelyms.

Edit: Not directly to answer
But in my opinion, as I already stated and won't go deeper anymore, is that the generation needs some sort of preferences/limitation system so not almost every Nephelym has breasts/nipples/asses that are too big for "average" proportions/ratios, or how you want to call it.
Now I know thanks dudee :cry:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
WTF !! Just played this version, what the hell did he do to Falene !!! She was fine the way she was, now she looks like a flabby bordering on chubby/fat creature...

Is it because people with taste preferred her to the plump goblin girl, so he wanted to teach us a lesson ? Its things like this that makes me glad I was still on the fence about becoming a Patron...

Very unwelcome change...

Reactions: The Fool of Owari

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
ERROR_405 Thanks you for the assist. I forgot that worked with those games. Is there a tutorial about how to capture the creatures? It seems to have changed a LOT since I played it a long time ago.

bumsy222

May 3, 2017
WTF !! Just played this version, what the hell did he do to Falene !!! She was fine the way she was, now she looks like a flabby bordering on chubby/fat creature...

Is it because people with taste preferred her to the plump goblin girl, so he wanted to teach us a lesson ? Its things like this that makes me glad I was still on the fence about becoming a Patron...

Very unwelcome change...

Even the NPC's in the town changed. From humans to furries.
One of the characters was a really hot cowgirl in a skimpy outfit. Now i think they changed her in a literal cowgirl furry....

EDIT:
Nevermind, found her.
Bu i cant capture monsters, i got the collar but the option doesn't appear when filling up the meter.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Even the NPC's in the town changed. From humans to furries.
One of the characters was a really hot cowgirl in a skimpy outfit. Now i think they changed her in a literal cowgirl furry....
:[

EDIT:

I cant find the NPC that sells the taming items. Did they change her location?
Not knowing which version you played last, the thing selling those should be the one up in the cathedral/large pillar building. The same you sold your unwanted monsters to

3.90 star(s) 108 Votes