3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
I'm not seeing anything in the changelogs, so it is probably still not avoidable. If anyone knows differently, please correct me.
Checked some weeks ago, like just before this version, and the scene could be "interrupted" (like, you are literally shouting while the wolf is about to go to town). If this count as "avoidable" or not it's beyond my understanding.

Reactions: holaje12

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
No .EXE file in the anonfile dl link.
but mega download works
i wonder can we somehow remove the infertility from CeCe

Mr.Sentinazo

Jul 21, 2021
I leveled two monsters until all their stats are maxed at 100 and now when I breed them their offspring stats get reset at 0...
Anyone else having the same problemas as me?

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
I wonder can we somehow remove the infertility from CeCe
AFAIK her values are stored in the save, which is stored in the REGISTRY (in windows, dunno how they're handled in other platforms) and those values are encoded by the game, so unless the Devs change the parameters of the saves on the Unity Engine, or if you get a way to decode said parameters on the cyphered save, CeCe will be locked on non-breedable

Ragzul

Oct 15, 2019
Armed with only a few coins, a ragtag team of monsters, and whatever's resting in your pants, can you bring the Crimson Estate back to its former glory? Or will the all too gorgeous and buxom women and monsters of this strange land do far too good a job at keeping you from getting any real work done?
Yes, and Yes.

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
So I've somehow managed to pull through all the way to 'Dynamite Duo' and I've got it finished, quests go like this :
- Stranger
- Poe's Plight
- Here! Kitty, Kitty!
- Elf girl in forest
- Wooing the widow
- Hunting dragons
- Strange Plant Girl
- The Mystery of Nuran
- Creamin' Kitty
- Dynamite Duo

I've done all of those so I've got only one question, how the fuck do I unlock MC transformation and I don't mean the werewolf one but the gender change one. I'm stuck, I travel to all locations at all times of the day, trying diffrent things to do, maybe trigger some dialog that'd inform me about it but nothing.

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
I've done all of those so I've got only one question, how the fuck do I unlock MC transformation and I don't mean the werewolf one but the gender change one. I'm stuck, I travel to all locations at all times of the day, trying diffrent things to do, maybe trigger some dialog that'd inform me about it but nothing.
You don't, there is no gender change. The "female MC" is an extra added by the devs in the breeding gallery.
I may get it wrong, but I'm not even sure if it's there because they want a gender change, or because they want an alternative gender for the MC, or they are planning to introduce her as new character.

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
You don't, there is no gender change. The "female MC" is an extra added by the devs in the breeding gallery.
I may get it wrong, but I'm not even sure if it's there because they want a gender change, or because they want an alternative gender for the MC, or they are planning to introduce her as new character.
Thanks for info. Well, that's too bad but if it's so then it'd be better if they focused and finish all for male character. I've seen enough breeding type games falling to the curse of 'Breeding season' and leaving everyone who likes monster girls disappointed.

Speaking of breeding type games... Is there even any other really? As in one that you can look at and play for more than 10 minutes without your brain cells commiting suicide? It's the only one - aside from Breeder of the Nephelym - as far as I know.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes