3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I mean, honestly, in a world where breeding animal hybrids is a normal job for anybody to take, you'd think people will be horny and kinky about it, especially if you already had a partner that was a hybrid. So yeah, I'd be all for freedom of fucking whataver you want, MC already has it.

But what I meant is agreeding to her going back to breeding or sponsoring her top shelf wolfmen to breed.

Whatever it is, they should just make the dialogue choice matter.
Its the whole leading the player on thing. She makes a big deal about how moody she is and all about her husband and supposedly hasn't been doing any of it (akin to the player just having the Monsters breed each other). So it makes her like shes two-faced liar in addition to MC being cucked that has some pissed off, where we know numerous characters are banging everyone else.

She could've simply confided the MC as to being into wolfman a lot and enable the whole questline to do it to help her depression (could even make it related to her husband's death, something akin to a feral one getting out of hand with her and her husband protecting her or something as to why she's allegedly been "abstinent"), and MC transforming allows her to feed her fetish without attachment/regrets/fear, blah blah. Repurpose scene with wolfman as a flashback or MC encouraging/etc.

In the end some of them ARE wild. The entire "lore" of this game was that it wasn't too long ago they were going around raping humans and death/etc was normal. Play into the whole "accidents" with breeders angle to fix her story.

Something like that adds depth to her character, where it enables the player to build on it (or encourage sharing and support for those NTR/cuck types for breeding bonuses) or having her attached to the player (possible other bonuses in exchange for her not being involved with breeding, possibly better items in shops, or monsters in shop, or upgrade/income boosts using her knowledge running a successful farm).

This could be a way to give meaning to the questlines via bonuses to the farm. This can then be used for later portions of other character routes to give bonuses/buffs to breeding or the farm, or perks in shops/etc. Theres a lot they could do..... but the devs are using this game as a way to bankroll the other game sadly, and will always prioritize that instead.

Last edited:

lolmode116

Apr 1, 2018
Hello everyone!!
Thanks to the dev(s) for this neat game!!
Also, I would like to ask about what the trait with the crescent moon is?
When I hover over it it doesn't show anything at all.....
And, what does the "Heart" icon on the breeding screen do? You can click it to Red or Dark....
If some knows and can let me know that would be great, please and thank you...
heart icon changes the animation
no idea what crescent moon trait does, maybe it's just a placeholder for an undeveloped trait

Feb 24, 2019
I’m stuck at “stranger in a strange land” and when I head downstairs to meet up katelyn again she isn’t there. I slept at night and wake up, and I skip the days but still nothing. What can I do?

Thank you!

Zeroken90

Aug 9, 2018
Can anyone tell me what the gay tag is for? There're literally no scenes between two males. Unless I missed something.

sekondo

Jan 27, 2021
talk with her when you find her around, from time to time you'll get multiple options dialogue
if you get the right option you'll see some little hearts flying around.
i never see her around and i can only say hi when i see her at night

Vasyan12

Mar 24, 2022
Cool game, great story. But sadly a bit inconsistant about quest tracking, so often I just walking through every screen every day just not to lose any possible side quests that not marked in journal. Yeah, I'm understanding that this is beta, but is Dynamite Duo is a final quest or I just missing something? And also is there any sex scenes involving Kate?

chuckace

Dec 10, 2018
Not sure if this new or known or if anyone else even did this ever but I had my character in his wolf form and it stays like that even if you leave the breeding pit.

The problem with this is that you can then accidentally SELL YOURSELF:ROFLMAO: which is exactly what I did when trying to fulfill a request for a male wolf and the only way I know of to fix it is to reload your save, which if you hadn't saved in a while... like me:FacePalm: it can be just a little frustrating.

Just thought I'd drop a heads up.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes