3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Constanze777

Aug 7, 2020
I didn't even noticed there was a monogamy option... :KEK:
That said, monogamy in a monster-breeding game in a widespread monster-breeding setting is a wishful thinking in my opinion. It means basically that you are not playing the game ('cause monogamy is literally a 2 people relationship, neither of them having relationships of any kind with third parties). I'm not even sure why it existed at all...
Monogamy probably was not the right way for them to put it. As of course the protagonist will always sleep around.

I kinda agree. But that's the basic setup for harem games, since harem plot is basically about a manwhore that beds as many girls as possible, so unless you want to spend A LOT of time in character development for each partner, they are going to be somehow less than chaste from the beginning. It seems to me pretty common in H-games, not only western ones.
Yes but it's one of those aspects that is ignored for gameplay reasons(plus it's often unclear if the other girls actually know that you have multiple partners). In a harem game you are pursuing them as individuals and potentially in many games you could have a monogamous relationship and just follow one arc, but of course that would mean missing out on most the content in the game so generally the game allows the player to pursuit multiple girls by just iggnoing the monogamous aspect or saying that the girl is fine with it, Girls in eastern games themselves are still pure and don't sleep with others though(unless you go into certain sub genres).

Reactions: Ragingrager

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
"Who the hell is this Nuran Character! Rika's being so evasive, I should see if anyone around town has a clue to who this guy is...."

So i asked EVERYONE in town. Eros, Poe and Tahlia. Was something supposed to progress? did i hit a bug?
Ex wolfman that rika banged and have lots of kids from, your gonna know more about him progressing with quests until you end transforming yourself in one wolfman.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Is futa still planned or no?
I assume no, devs are planning to remove (or removed already, didn't play the newest update) the "ntr" quest so any spicy content beyond breeding seems to be a no no. Even breeding is so so since only Cece (from named characters, which are the only ones I, personally, care for having an animation) can do it and she has only 1 scene.

Last edited:

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
I assume no, devs are planning to remove (or removed already, didn't play the newest update) the "ntr" quest so any spicy content beyond breeding seems to be a no no. Even breeding is so so since only Cece (from named characters, which are the only ones I, personally, care for having an animation) can do it and she has only 1 scene.
NPC peepoo have won. Gonna water down that shiet to oblivion, cuz some projecting cuck had feels invested in a game where he plays PIMP on a breeding farm. How fucking ironic.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
The milf used to have a wolfman husband, the player MC start hitting it off with her but she still has feelings and attraction to that wolfman (she used to be a breeder herself, even going into the pit to breed) so she fucks (anal) a wild wolfman, her husband was a more developed one like Cece, a catgirl breeder. This leads to a questchain where MC drinks a potion to spontaniously transform into a wolfman because he's mad a breeder has sex with what she would breed, when saying he's fine and dandy if she went back to work (she officially retired from breeding) few minutes before that.

The wolfman can have her

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
The wolfman can have her
I'd share or buy special wolfmen for her from the shopkeeper if the devs thought ahead and made dialogue choices matter. Before she does what she does you can tell her you're fine if she went back to breeding or that you're not ok with it - neither choice matter because she doesn't go back and she still has sex with the wolfman. After that, no matter what you picked, mc is big mad.

Legit, don't remove the quest, instead make the choice matter.

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
Monogamy probably was not the right way for them to put it. As of course the protagonist will always sleep around.
I was about to say "vanilla", but no... vanilla is actually monogamy content.

Yes but it's one of those aspects that is ignored for gameplay reasons(plus it's often unclear if the other girls actually know that you have multiple partners). In a harem game you are pursuing them as individuals and potentially in many games you could have a monogamous relationship and just follow one arc, but of course that would mean missing out on most the content in the game so generally the game allows the player to pursuit multiple girls by just iggnoing the monogamous aspect or saying that the girl is fine with it, Girls in eastern games themselves are still pure and don't sleep with others though(unless you go into certain sub genres).
If we talk about harem games with a proper gameplay, girls are generally at least curious of sex (or they become so in a very short time) even if "pure". Otherwise is kind of complex to place events and advance a romantic (even if not H) plot.
But as far as I see it harem games have a sorta "I'm gonna catch 'em all" target, with the endings of the monogamic routes (if they exist at all) alike requirements to get in order to ensure replayability and reach the "real" ending .For example, the Kamichichi games.
But if we talk about VN, then I'm with you. Iron virgins are there and you need a lot of reading before breaking the shell.

Both cases seem kinda different from western games that rely mainly on Patreon and stuff, though. Those need H-events deployed sooner than later, so the loose morals of characters are a must.

Whylm

Mar 3, 2018
how is the card game played?
or what's the name so I could google it
You mean Blackjack?.. all you have to do it's get the sum of your cards closest to 21 but not over.
The closest or equal with 21 wins... that's all

Reactions: Artiour
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes