3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Hunterx33

Oct 29, 2018
For some reason i got unlocked CG that I didn't have on my 100% save lol (Galley).
EDIT1: I cant replay Monster Combinations Scenes on Gallery.
EDIT2: Another Bug... Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:

22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
Version 0.5.2 - Windows
Bug report

Steps to Replicate:
When in conversation with any character, so text box is at bottom of the screen VN style, clicking on any of the buttons at the bottom to turn auto on/off, opening and interacting with the settings menu or to hide the text box results in the text advancing.

Impact:
This can result in players who involve themselves in the story of the game more than others to miss crucial context of a conversation or setting. Especially with the absence of a Log feature where you can go back and see what was already said.

Sylas12

Jun 25, 2021
Can someone help me? Because I've been stuck since the last two updates and couldn't move forward in the story.
The last thing I did was get to know the dragons and be able to buy them.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
so... what exactly are the NTR scenes ? how many ?
The milf used to have a wolfman husband, the player MC start hitting it off with her but she still has feelings and attraction to that wolfman (she used to be a breeder herself, even going into the pit to breed) so she fucks (anal) a wild wolfman, her husband was a more developed one like Cece, a catgirl breeder. This leads to a questchain where MC drinks a potion to spontaniously transform into a wolfman because he's mad a breeder has sex with what she would breed, when saying he's fine and dandy if she went back to work (she officially retired from breeding) few minutes before that.

sanway666

Jun 20, 2019
The milf used to have a wolfman husband, the player MC start hitting it off with her but she still has feelings and attraction to that wolfman (she used to be a breeder herself, even going into the pit to breed) so she fucks (anal) a wild wolfman, her husband was a more developed one like Cece, a catgirl breeder. This leads to a questchain where MC drinks a potion to spontaniously transform into a wolfman because he's mad a breeder has sex with what she would breed, when saying he's fine and dandy if she went back to work (she officially retired from breeding) few minutes before that.
my english is not the best one, so the milf got buttfu-- by a wild and irrational wolfman then the MC transform himself and breed her... that's it ? did i lost something ?

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
my english is not the best one, so the milf got buttfu-- by a wild and irrational wolfman then the MC transform himself and breed her... that's it ? did i lost something ?
Basically yeah, MC got jealous about it so he drank a potion that allows him to turn into a wolfman. Keep in mind, she wasn't raped or anything, she went out with a plan to have sex. Nothing really connects her to the MC other than the fact that they fooled around and MC said that he's fine with her working in the breeding pit (so she'd have tons of sex with animal folk) yet he gets so mad that he messes around with magic. MC and her aren't in a relationship before that, they didn't set up boundaries or exclusivity, so I barely count that scene as NTR but by F95 definition it is NTR and the only such scene in the game.

Cece, the catgirl, is an active breeder so she has sex with the beast folk in the pit, count that as NTR if you want to.

• Angry
Reactions: Ragingrager

sanway666

Jun 20, 2019
Basically yeah, MC got jealous about it so he drank a potion that allows him to turn into a wolfman. Keep in mind, she wasn't raped or anything, she went out with a plan to have sex. Nothing really connects her to the MC other than the fact that they fooled around and MC said that he's fine with her working in the breeding pit (so she'd have tons of sex with animal folk) yet he gets so mad that he messes around with magic. MC and her aren't in a relationship before that, they didn't set up boundaries or exclusivity, so I barely count that scene as NTR but by F95 definition it is NTR and the only such scene in the game.

Cece, the catgirl, is an active breeder so she has sex with the beast folk in the pit, count that as NTR if you want to.
lmao compared to other games of the type, this is the smoothest NTR I've ever seen.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
lmao compared to other games of the type, this is the smoothest NTR I've ever seen.
It was ntr because there was one option that "keep her to ourself" and even with that "option" (that don't change shit) she still get fucked by the wolfman, choices don't matter on this game, is just an ilusion.

I mean "NTR" :ROFLMAO:, I wonder what people think if devs put her as a breeder hahaha.
For me at least, if choices change anything, i'm complete ok with the option of her being a breeder, a town whore, anything really, what bother me was options don't have a different outcome, why have options on the game with the "ntr" if that don't change anything? Just be honest and say that "everyone will fuck everyone" and nobody will get angry, not giving the false illusion that we can change anything, there is a lot of developers that have the balls to say "this will have ntr" or "this game will be focused on x thing that some people don't like" and everyone is ok with that, people that love that stuff will play the game, people that don't will not, easy as that.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes