3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
my english is not the best one, so the milf got buttfu-- by a wild and irrational wolfman then the MC transform himself and breed her... that's it ? did i lost something ?
Actually you also get the option to stop them, so it's more a situation of "there's just the tip in" and you can step in the middle stopping the whole act. Or watch.

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
Just be honest and say that "everyone will fuck everyone" and nobody will get angry, not giving the false illusion that we can change anything, there is a lot of developers that have the balls to say "this will have ntr" or "this game will be focused on x thing that some people don't like" and everyone is ok with that
Only if you're upfront about this stuff, from the START. People don't like injecting this shit later on so be upfront that this is gonna happen. Don't pull a Fallen Angel Productions or another game that does a lesser version of that. People wanna know if they should even support or touch it so always give this shit upfront over being a shit.

aardvarkkid

Jul 17, 2017
Anyone else experincing a bug where they have 0 energy in the breeding menue? I have tried deleting the game files and saves but still not working.

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
I don't understand why they cross it out that the game has NTR if there isn't... I mean, the milf fucked a lot of beastmen but it was long before she met the MC... and besides, we can prevent her from doing it again with the dialogue options... and stay with her... what bothers me is that there is still no scene with her daughter that in my opinion I like more than the mother...

Constanze777

Aug 7, 2020
I don't understand why they cross it out that the game has NTR if there isn't... I mean, the milf fucked a lot of beastmen but it was long before she met the MC... and besides, we can prevent her from doing it again with the dialogue options... and stay with her... what bothers me is that there is still no scene with her daughter that in my opinion I like more than the mother...
The Dialogue does not prevent it though. I selected monogamy and she still had sex with the wolfman.
Though to be fair if your partner is asking for permission for an open relationship and saying that she fantasizes over bull penis in her rear then she probably was never going to be loyal anyway. She has already shown herself to be a trollop for saying that.

I don't really care though, It's the breeding that I am here for not the story, westerners cannot write at all and tend to make everybody a trollop anyway. Everybody in this story is a trollop, even the church girl is written to have trollop traits. I don't know what people expect.

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
The Dialogue does not prevent it though. I selected monogamy and she still had sex with the wolfman.
I didn't even noticed there was a monogamy option... :KEK:
That said, monogamy in a monster-breeding game in a widespread monster-breeding setting is a wishful thinking in my opinion. It means basically that you are not playing the game ('cause monogamy is literally a 2 people relationship, neither of them having relationships of any kind with third parties). I'm not even sure why it existed at all...

Though to be fair if your partner is asking for permission for an open relationship and saying that she fantasizes over bull penis in her rear then she probably was never going to be loyal anyway. She has already shown herself to be a trollop for saying that.

I don't really care though, It's the breeding that I am here for not the story, westerners cannot write at all and tend to make everybody a trollop anyway. Everybody in this story is a trollop, even the church girl is written to have trollop traits. I don't know what people expect.
I kinda agree. But that's the basic setup for harem games, since harem plot is basically about a manwhore that beds as many girls as possible, so unless you want to spend A LOT of time in character development for each partner, they are going to be somehow less than chaste from the beginning. It seems to me pretty common in H-games, not only western ones.

Last edited:

yurface

Oct 20, 2017
"Who the hell is this Nuran Character! Rika's being so evasive, I should see if anyone around town has a clue to who this guy is...."

So i asked EVERYONE in town. Eros, Poe and Tahlia. Was something supposed to progress? did i hit a bug?

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
"Who the hell is this Nuran Character! Rika's being so evasive, I should see if anyone around town has a clue to who this guy is...."

So i asked EVERYONE in town. Eros, Poe and Tahlia. Was something supposed to progress? did i hit a bug?
wait night, find cat getting drunk, talk with cat

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes