3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Draxeid

Oct 14, 2018
I just tried out the game today, and it is pretty fun so far! Really enjoying the humor and the characters, though I am wondering, is there any way or plans for being able to actually knock up Cece? I know she has the infertile trait, but it'd be fun if she or the MC could drink a potion or somesuch to negate that temporarily!

PumperFull69

Aug 27, 2020
Hello everyone!!
Thanks to the dev(s) for this neat game!!
Also, I would like to ask about what the trait with the crescent moon is?
When I hover over it it doesn't show anything at all.....
And, what does the "Heart" icon on the breeding screen do? You can click it to Red or Dark....
If some knows and can let me know that would be great, please and thank you...

Draxeid

Oct 14, 2018
THIS

some months ago (or has it been years already?) i also thought about what if cece is actually just 0.000001% fertile and the mc's seed finally somehow managed to breed her, that'll be so fuckin hot
Yeah I completely feel you on that one, I had the same idea, be it a potion or a the MC's seed that unlocks that part of her, be it temporarily or permanently, Cecilia seems like such a good and fun character for her not to be able to do stuff like that, and I imagine it could be some pretty good character development as well as an emotional moment for her even!

por12

Nov 22, 2020
I'd share or buy special wolfmen for her from the shopkeeper if the devs thought ahead and made dialogue choices matter. Before she does what she does you can tell her you're fine if she went back to breeding or that you're not ok with it - neither choice matter because she doesn't go back and she still has sex with the wolfman. After that, no matter what you picked, mc is big mad.

Legit, don't remove the quest, instead make the choice matter.
or maybe she can say "fuck u i do what i want"
that would be a nice story instead of a godlike mc who decides on everything and everyone

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
God damn this game is shaping up nicely since I last played it(0.2)

To be honest I just removed it from memory since Breeding Season style projects seem almost as cursed as Legend of Krystal ones but yeah, this is some good shit. I hope they add in a lot of the missing animations before just adding more and more critters, the original project really screwed themselves by needing like 100 different variations or more.

Also what a pussy the MC is getting all upset about the Nuran thing when he fucks literally everything that moves "That's different!" no it fucking isn't you weirdo.

Last edited:

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
at the very first task :(
idk if the little conversation at night should be triggering some type of event but its not doing anything for me
either go a bit around the house at night until you "casually" enter on her taking a shower or find her in town at night while walking in to the bar, if you got enough affection you can get into discussions or even have a date

sekondo

Jan 27, 2021
either go a bit around the house at night until you "casually" enter on her taking a shower or find her in town at night while walking in to the bar, if you got enough affection you can get into discussions or even have a date
how to get affection up

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
Which part specifically?
I also have this issue but I don't know if its a bug.

I'm on Android, v0.5.1

I think i've completed all the quests, including the 3 some with Cecilia and Rika, and the scene after where Cecelia comes to your room after that. However, "here kitty kitty" is still active and stuck on part 1. Sometimes I get the option in the room at night to "do it all night" with cecilia. But also I'm not allowed to pair with her in the breeding pit because she doesn't like me.

So i'm confused if my game is locked and I'm missing out on content, or if I'm just at the end and this is a minor bug with the quest log.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Only if you're upfront about this stuff, from the START. People don't like injecting this shit later on so be upfront that this is gonna happen. Don't pull a Fallen Angel Productions or another game that does a lesser version of that. People wanna know if they should even support or touch it so always give this shit upfront over being a shit.
As some have said the real NTR in this game is having supported it for a long while not realizing devs had this game on backburner to put effort into their random Danny Phantom game.

Can say you shouldn't back this dev if Breeding Season is what you want. As soon as people quiet down in a month or two there will be a nice half year gap with no update until people bitch, they put out some new animations, and another couple steps in a poorly written questline and then people forget again. Then cycle repeats. Its been that way for years now.

Reactions: dual1020

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
or maybe she can say "fuck u i do what i want"
that would be a nice story instead of a godlike mc who decides on everything and everyone
I mean, honestly, in a world where breeding animal hybrids is a normal job for anybody to take, you'd think people will be horny and kinky about it, especially if you already had a partner that was a hybrid. So yeah, I'd be all for freedom of fucking whataver you want, MC already has it.

But what I meant is agreeding to her going back to breeding or sponsoring her top shelf wolfmen to breed.

Whatever it is, they should just make the dialogue choice matter.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes