3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Blck

May 22, 2017
As it was said update was very small and some scenes fem x bunny / Cecelia x bunny girl are same poses just remodeled for each one. It seems this time devs were not into making any progress and soon we will hit 1 year of story no update.

Sep 20, 2018
hey they updated.
Changelog v.0.5.2

//
Old Save files are never a guaranteed method of data transfer with newer versions. Please remember and take this into consideration when playing! !

New Content

• 10 new monster combinations
  • A sorting feature in Talia's shop and Breed menu
  • male Elf version
  • new breeding background
Changes & Improvements

• male and female elves can spawn after breeding. (Gender is no longer 100% female)
  • Bunny girls are available in white now.
  • replaced the old male MC x Cow scene
  • Some bug fixes

Reactions: ScientistPanda

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
pretty strange to me that there still isn't stuff like that a bull can breed a cow. Like isn't that the basic thing to do?

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
You'll all be glad to know we've agreed as a team that I'll be firing up the typewriter to get rid of that piece of shit NTR quest... Good riddance.

Now you can all sleep in peace.
Has this change been done? Thanks and have a good day!

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I understand correctly, judging by the comments, that unavoidable 3 letters were added to the game?

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Almost a year and no progress on story. sad to see more patreon not equal more content and update. sure new update has new content but I just want story to move. want to see other girl content like church girl and the daughter.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
sigh what is it with every patreon game feeling the need to add ntr to their game? Are those degenerate cucks so thirsty that they need to inject their degeneracy into every fucking game?
Being honest, I kind of always expect ntr-ish content in breeding games as part of the fun is the actual named characters breeding and not only the nameless, dialoguess monsters.

Reactions: BetterMagnet

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
So is the shitty ntr scene gone and or "fixed" yet?

sigh what is it with every patreon game feeling the need to add ntr to their game? Are those degenerate cucks so thirsty that they need to inject their degeneracy into every fucking game?
Every game I have observed or seen on this site and out, abandoned or not, the cuckold is always near. Cuckolds are the only ones who attempt to inject this shit into everything, even furries keep to their own more unless you open yourself to commissions but cucks are always around the corner.

Last edited:

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
If the Devs were actually putting some effort in, I'd probably even back it..but the freqency of updates is abyssmal...

I mean ...4.6k / month in backed money... and nothing gets done...
*cough* Monster Girl Island *cough*

That "dev" makes like 3-4 times that money and releases one mid update every 5 YEARS!

I still don't get why so many people let themselves being scammed like this...

• Angry
Reactions: Iorinari and Gojii

Constanze777

Aug 7, 2020
Is there some kind of guide on how to get quest to trigger? I am missing a lot form the gallery and I have been going to every location day and night and still not triggering events. Yes they are probably mentioned here at some point but there are far too many pages to look through them all.

Also in the Breeding gallery there is a female MC, is this a place holder or can I play as a girl somehow? I don't think I was given an option.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes