3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
lol bro,u know that one man can fuck many woman but one woman cant fuck many man is incel way
lets think about it alright bro
I want to remind you that there is such a character Cecilia. This character appeared from the very beginning of the game in a role that provides for her to sleep with everyone in a row, similar to the main character. So, since the start of the quest to turn the main character into a werewolf, Cecilia has not received a single scene with males, despite the fact that there is already a second level of affection, where there are 3 people in the scene. Cecilia's only scene with a werewolf will most likely become a scene with the main character in the future. As a result, the developer is so intimidated that he does not dare to add a single scene with males for her, so that even such a character would not be suspected of NTR.

Geyretarr

Apr 14, 2020
I'm stuck with a bug in the "dynamic duo" quest, I go to sleep and nothing happens, the game just stops working and I can't interact with anything, anyone else having this issue?

Reactions: supervitorex

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
I want to remind you that there is such a character Cecilia. This character appeared from the very beginning of the game in a role that provides for her to sleep with everyone in a row, similar to the main character. So, since the start of the quest to turn the main character into a werewolf, Cecilia has not received a single scene with males, despite the fact that there is already a second level of affection, where there are 3 people in the scene. Cecilia's only scene with a werewolf will most likely become a scene with the main character in the future. As a result, the developer is so intimidated that he does not dare to add a single scene with males for her, so that even such a character would not be suspected of NTR.
Fr, they are afraid of making a breeding scene with the proffesional breeder who cannot get pregnant and exists as a way to quickly level up your beast-folk by BREEDING with them. Utter insanity, why even go into this genre if they want to make a safe cookie-cutter harem game.

_NonYa123

Jan 8, 2023
Having a weird glitch: Whenever I activate the scene with Rika and plantgirl and the scene is over, the main picture of the farm gets added on top again (as in, I see 2 of every building, one slightly below the other). Anyone else getting this? And any ideas for solution?

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Having a weird glitch: Whenever I activate the scene with Rika and plantgirl and the scene is over, the main picture of the farm gets added on top again (as in, I see 2 of every building, one slightly below the other). Anyone else getting this? And any ideas for solution?
Talk to Rika again and everything will be fine.

Where are the saves stored, I'll post the full save.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
I'm stuck with a bug in the "dynamic duo" quest, I go to sleep and nothing happens, the game just stops working and I can't interact with anything, anyone else having this issue?
Same problem.
I thought i was the only one
i manage to pass using the v5.2 build but you will have to redo the invitation quest....if you have done it....

Talk to Rika again and everything will be fine.

Where are the saves stored, I'll post the full save.
https://f95zone.to/threads/breeding-farm-v0-6-team-bieno.34302/post-10713393

really you have a better save than my 95%??? then share with us please......

use the regedit because gallery is only in there....

1)you can save and reload
or
2)just go to sleep.....

it happen is some case others case too.... i think i have see it a couple of times..... and it's very distrurbing to see :-(

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
In the original Breeding Season i have the freedom to just exclusively pair my mc with female monsters and just milk or sell the male monsters right away, i know full well there's other contents that will satisfy players seeking those options but out of sight out of mind, i have the player agency to choose what i want to see.

It's not about the content, it's about the baffling decision to made choices not matter and taking away player's agency

_NonYa123

Jan 8, 2023
Is it normal that I have no option to sleep with Rika in the current update? I can talk with her at night i bedroom but cannot choose to sleep with her. Seem to recall MC and her had a spat over an ex or something, but can't remember if there was a choice to forgive her/move on or something that I might have missed or messed up

Temerial

Nov 25, 2018
Dont normally comment but a feel like a lot of people are forgetting the difference between NTR (where emotionally cheating is a huge part of things) and free love, where people can have feelings for each other but still not be in a monogamous relationship. This whole game is like This Romantic World, everyone sleeps around, sex is just sex. Iirc that is literally one of the first bits of dialogue that happens in this game, everyone just really likes to fuck. Imo there isnt any actual NTR because no1 is actually cheating emotionally in this game. If you have a problem with that maybe this just isnt for you and that's fine.

lmramsp

Mar 15, 2023
Dont normally comment but a feel like a lot of people are forgetting the difference between NTR (where emotionally cheating is a huge part of things) and free love, where people can have feelings for each other but still not be in a monogamous relationship. This whole game is like This Romantic World, everyone sleeps around, sex is just sex. Iirc that is literally one of the first bits of dialogue that happens in this game, everyone just really likes to fuck. Imo there isnt any actual NTR because no1 is actually cheating emotionally in this game. If you have a problem with that maybe this just isnt for you and that's fine.
The thing is that before the last update there was a scene with ntr as the mc had the option to tell rika that he wanted her either to breed monsters or only be with him and no matter what the decision you took she would go behind the mcs back to fck a monster so there was ntr in there. The devs decided to take it put because the way it was written was terrible. But now the ntr lovers are mad. Thedevs gave their reasons and said the storyline was badly written so they removed the ntr.

I think it would be nice in the future to make this like a real option if the mc tells rika he wants her in the pit fine if the mc doesnt want that then that is an option too. Or for example the mc tells ger to be only with females something like that i dont know there are many possibilities

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
It would be pretty neat to have to choose between strict monogomy with rika or not. Either you let her fuck around as the MC does or the two agree to be monogomous at which point niether her nor the mc will fuck around with the pit. The problem with choices actually being significant is that the story makes less sense (or becomes twice as much work) cause from then on you have to adapt the story to considering the significance of your choices.

Or don't. After replaying it, I've noticed there's not much story to begin with. Many things and characters have been introduced but none of them have been flushed out to any capacity. With how... inconsistent development is, figure it'd be better for them to just make it a sandbox shenanigans and forgo trying any overarching story. I mean the only character that has any real development is the cat.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes