3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It would be pretty neat to have to choose between strict monogomy with rika or not. Either you let her fuck around as the MC does or the two agree to be monogomous at which point niether her nor the mc will fuck around with the pit.
You are literally her employee, who she literally hired to fuck and breed her slaves.
Because not having a cock, she can't do it herself.
So strict monogamy is not exactly in the works.

Reactions: Saga89

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
You are literally her employee, who she literally hired to fuck and breed her slaves.
Because not having a cock, she can't do it herself.
So strict monogamy is not exactly in the works.
You were hired to help manage the farm, we the players just implicitly assumed the MC would be the one doing the impregnation, which yes, at first that's all you got. But if you look at if from the gameplay perspective, the MC is supposed to be the early game training dummy, and once the monsters have good genes stats of their own, they're supposed to be bred together, not with the MC who provides nothing towards genetic growth.

But that's reading way too much into it and assuming the game will go any farther than "reach level 7 with a monster and sell it"

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You were hired to help manage the farm, we the players just implicitly assumed the MC would be the one doing the impregnation, which yes, at first that's all you got. But if you look at if from the gameplay perspective, the MC is supposed to be the early game training dummy, and once the monsters have good genes stats of their own, they're supposed to be bred together, not with the MC who provides nothing towards genetic growth.

But that's reading way too much into it and assuming the game will go any farther than "reach level 7 with a monster and sell it"
When you were hired, she had no males, could afford no males, and her head girl catgirl slave explicitly states she is there to train you in breeding to do your job.

After you make the farm successful enough, you could potentially retire from breeding duty and let male slaves do it instead. But when initially hired it has to be you.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
more choices = more work, giving precedent for other characters to also receive similar choices, which is also more work.
paitience is virtue: if you put in laziness you get a bad grade, simple enough right? i thought we've seen this in college/ highschool, no? more effort meansmore feedback. more feedback means better grade, better grade = better game/publicity.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
kekw everyone here talking about "ntr" when the elephant in the room is why no pregnancy if it's a "breeding" game? and if there is: why no preg tag?

Reactions: sibis

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
kekw everyone here talking about "ntr" when the elephant in the room is why no pregnancy if it's a "breeding" game? and if there is: why no preg tag?
In this world, offspring are born at conception and are born as full adults :)

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
i manage to pass using the v5.2 build but you will have to redo the invitation quest....if you have done it....

ok boys here is the SaveMan than gonna save all of you.... almost.....

the game use an hybrid save system...i can work in both way on regedit and on files...no difference in theory....
except than only registry have the gallery codes......

but on files is much better because they are easy portable/backupble and easy edited.....

and then we have the cheat codes than enable gallery.....but monster galley is no affected LOL you need to do it manually.....
and for some reason not all scene are included !!!!
beacuse 1 scene got locked so i had to play everything from scrach to make sure i dont miss that.....

[Team Bieno] Breeding Farm v0.6 only 95% complete savegame

and here we hare i still missing 2 scene on interactive RIKA and i dunno how i can unlock that....
maybe because i have choice true romance path...or maybe got bad luck at event trigger

and the monster gallery a the bottom still need some works......because too many combinations.....and no clue....
edit:
i have make some improvement on monsters gallerys now the missing are only 4 scenes...
also adden screen for the miss one....files updated as well...

View attachment 2603229 View attachment 2603230 View attachment 2603231 View attachment 2603232

also because the game is too much random trigger this and that..! it sucks wen you unlucky.....

edit2:
i found than the gallery is saved ONLY on registry so i have adden that too.....

Quest savegame goes here:
C:\Users\"youname"\AppData\LocalLow\Team Bieno\Breeding Farm\quests

it regulate the name in game and everything related to the main adventure

Monster savegame goes here:
C:\Users\"youname"\AppData\LocalLow\Team Bieno\Breeding Farm\saves

it regulate your name into the breeding pit and all the monsters name/levels/passive

if someone manage to complete my save you will have my THANKS!!!
Sorry, but the files don't work, winrar won't let me place them into the file folders

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
... I mean, I'm not the lead dev and I write for this project sparingly to put it generously at best, so the decision to purge it came from G-Zone himself.

But I did write the scene, and I'm saying that the entire section sucked and I've felt that since I wrote it years ago. It truly isn't just terrible within the story told, it was terrible AS NTR as well.

Whatever I write, whether it's NTR or not, I expect it to be good ... This wasn't good. I cannot remember the circumstances of how that came to be but I've regretted that scene ever since I wrote it, I felt like it destroyed everything narratively prior with Rika.

1683502632290.png

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
... I mean, I'm not the lead dev and I write for this project sparingly to put it generously at best, so the decision to purge it came from G-Zone himself.

But I did write the scene, and I'm saying that the entire section sucked and I've felt that since I wrote it years ago. It truly isn't just terrible within the story told, it was terrible AS NTR as well.

Whatever I write, whether it's NTR or not, I expect it to be good ... This wasn't good. I cannot remember the circumstances of how that came to be but I've regretted that scene ever since I wrote it, I felt like it destroyed everything narratively prior with Rika.

View attachment 2604313
Then rewrite it and make it better so it fulfills those standards. Don't remove it.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Then rewrite it and make it better so it fulfills those standards. Don't remove it.
Those scene fail because they have zero build up in Rika's story and feel almost antithetical to everything built up to that point. It's jarring, and actually undermines the character.

Those issues are not quick fixes short of stripping them out entirely.

It's thus not a case of 'rewrite the scene' to me.
To keep that rika-NTR dead wolf an plot line in and get that to *my* standards would require an entire rewrite of Rika's story to weave it in properly to narrative. That's obviously not going to happen, so... Yeet.

As I've given my reasons etc, I'm not really that interested in going over on loop discussing them, so, this is my final word on it. Chow.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
iirc most breeding games avoid pregnancy and replace it with vague concept like eggs or magical instant legal age birth because.. pregnancy means birthing a baby and there's a very thin and dangerous line there to introduce a child character in an adult game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GTK/HLK and mrttao

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
Well... if the Devs have decided on a direction for all this , it's a good thing.
Period.

And that wasn't NTR.

Last edited:
Reactions: GTK/HLK

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
iirc most breeding games avoid pregnancy and replace it with vague concept like eggs or magical instant legal age birth because.. pregnancy means birthing a baby and there's a very thin and dangerous line there to introduce a child character in an adult game
pregnancy tag: "guess i'll die then"

also that makes no sense: since popping out eggs means you're still pregnant >..>

In this world, offspring are born at conception and are born as full adults :)
then don't name it "breeding farm." it's either one or the other. can't have both worlds fam, i mean: unless you want shit like the ntr flame wars to happen.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
also that makes no sense: since popping out eggs means you're still pregnant >..>
Lol don't get me wrong, i'm with u there in seeing that this makes no sense, but i also understand the pov of the dev trying to avoid potential bans from platforms that they depended their income from

Btw there's another game (that is currently in a production limbo too sadly) that actually has the 3d model looking pregnant before popping out a legal age offspring magically, i think that was a decent compromise, it's the breeders of nephelim

BMVV

Jul 16, 2019
Those scene fail because they have zero build up in Rika's story and feel almost antithetical to everything built up to that point. It's jarring, and actually undermines the character.

Those issues are not quick fixes short of stripping them out entirely.

It's thus not a case of 'rewrite the scene' to me.
To keep that rika-NTR dead wolf an plot line in and get that to *my* standards would require an entire rewrite of Rika's story to weave it in properly to narrative. That's obviously not going to happen, so... Yeet.

As I've given my reasons etc, I'm not really that interested in going over on loop discussing them, so, this is my final word on it. Chow.
I made this same claim a while ago. Glad to see we're on the same page. Thanks for the communication too.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes