3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

brorpag

Nov 22, 2020
Anyone know how to fix come here kitty kitty quest? im stuck on the first part. Found her in the town, and have a repeatable in town where i essentially only say hello to her. dont have any other events happening.

• Sad
Reactions: stoicism

sometowell

Jul 17, 2020
I would like to give my perspective about what has happened with this game: I think having a male MC and adding romantic routes (a really bad combination for a game which main mechanic is sex) will hold back this game until the male MC story line finishes, by holding back I mean they have crippled their pit system and most likely any other system that involves sex (if they ever decide to implement another one), we're already seen this with Rika (not the NTR stuff that was poorly done) why she cannot be used in the pit after being given the choice to do it? and the choice is still there after removing the Nuran stuff, then as someone else pointed out, the cat girl (Cecilia) is restricted to breed with females and the male MC (which contradicts the premise of breeding monsters), and I'm pretty sure the same will happen with the rest of the cast and I would not be surprised if the cat girl gets removed from the pit. Maybe in 10 years when they start with the female MC story line they will address those issues and try to blend the breeding aspect to the story so they don't have to downgrade the pit.

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
MorahBieno Hey, I don't know if you're responsible for the removal of certain content, but I'll thank you and your team if that helps. I'm jumping in now that it's gone :devilish:

I wish you guys luck!

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
yup the dynamic duo quest seems to break when you go to bed, you're stuck looking at your room in the dark, not sure how to continue when there's no other quests

Zybe

Aug 18, 2020
Yeah I've gotten back to that point and saved before going to bed. The only way to continue playing is to skip the night, ignoring the quest. Trying to go to bed any night from this point forward will lock up the game.

Reactions: ghost971

ghost971

Apr 4, 2019
Yeah I've gotten back to that point and saved before going to bed. The only way to continue playing is to skip the night, ignoring the quest. Trying to go to bed any night from this point forward will lock up the game.
Is there a fix for this?

virmar

Apr 15, 2020
There's a bug where after some time, werewolves disappear, the shop never stock those, and they all newborn dogs are female.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Lol don't get me wrong, i'm with u there in seeing that this makes no sense, but i also understand the pov of the dev trying to avoid potential bans from platforms that they depended their income from

Btw there's another game (that is currently in a production limbo too sadly) that actually has the 3d model looking pregnant before popping out a legal age offspring magically, i think that was a decent compromise, it's the breeders of nephelim
i'll check it out fam

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
The Breding Menu actually does work you just need to click on the big empty part
It definitely seems janked up but it works

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
You know how the saying goes. House always wins.
Weird. Unless something was changed in the last release I always found it decently accessible. Not enough to win all the hands, but I could get a fair 25-30% share on average

GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
Kinda Surprised I didn't find this game years ago..,
I loved Breeding Season.., and found Cloud and the rest of the bs annoying that it killed the game..,
Regardless of your opinion on neoteny, or the fact small statures exists in harmless fiction.
or that breeding is a thing.

Though it seems it don't have much in the way of personalization of the character as I've been spoiled/expected in newer projects/development/Gamez. <based on the tags and screens> [my personal exception to those wants are games with just bar setting story. but it does affect my desires as I just like knowing the factors of x and y n z affecting things. so I'll probably try the game fully out once I can get myself into that mood.]

Wish you the upmost respect and Development of the game.
Hope you are remembered for the decades to come.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

somebody95147

May 22, 2020
Haven't seen anybody mention this, but the breeding animations in 0.6 are slighty zoomed in and blurry compared to older versions (assuming its not a problem on my end), it's terrible.

It'd be nice if they "finished" the current monsters, by making more of them compatible, instead of adding multiple that have no scenes when most of the monster roster have 1 or 2 scenes only.

I don't know about anybody else, but in my opinion there is too much Rika, the game may as well be called "Breeding Rika" because the farm itself it just a backdrop.

Also I would love to see a scene with the girl that sells the monsters (don't remember the name), having sex with a monster that has a horse weiner, you know, to expand on that bit of dialogue.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes