3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Anyone know how to progress on ''here kitty kitty'' ? im stuck on the first part. 1)Well, i called out to her. now i just need to learn more about our aloof cat-girl.
I dont get any other option during the night town event and i cant spy on her in the shower more than once in the start.
for cecile you find her at town at night if you havent had any kind of other interaction in the day, beside after eros drinks, the next night its at forest for some kind of date, also at side of eros bar, its a scene of cecile and eros, then just wait to her assault a night, then the quest could make progress

brorpag

Nov 22, 2020
for cecile you find her at town at night if you havent had any kind of other interaction in the day, beside after eros drinks, the next night its at forest for some kind of date, also at side of eros bar, its a scene of cecile and eros, then just wait to her assault a night, then the quest could make progress
what do you mean eros drinks? i cant get past saying hello to her at the start of the town.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
The more I am hearing about this werewolf quest the less I feel like continuing playing. I very much choose the option with Rika that I was not a fan. Why even have the option to ask for a branching story path if you are going to ignore your players?
*EDIT*
NVM after looking around I saw that it says in the change log that it was removed. which I hope is factual and just hasn't been moved to out of sight out of mind.

Last edited:

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Are we supposed to have the feral trait while in our wolf form, is there a way to remove ribbons from the monsters, and why do some of the heart events with Cece not trigger in the pit the only one I got to work on was the elf one?

Last edited:

Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021
Remember when the ntr Scene came out of the blue and then every ntr fan here (or at least most) said to just "find another game if you don't like the content".
How does it feel to be on the other side of that conversation ?
But in all honesty the dev should only care about the opinion of his paying patreons instead of trying to satisfy everyone.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Remember when the ntr Scene came out of the blue and then every ntr fan here (or at least most) said to just "find another game if you don't like the content".
How does it feel to be on the other side of that conversation ?
But in all honesty the dev should only care about the opinion of his paying patreons instead of trying to satisfy everyone.
So it's not the other side. NTR appeared, not the harem disappeared. I can imagine how it would break everyone here if the developer deleted all the vanilla scenes, but the removal of other people's interests is normal and generally the "other side". Amazing hypocrisy.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
View attachment 361053

Overview:
Heavily inspired by the original monster banging game "Breeding Season", Breeding Farm tells the story of a shipwrecked individual with no memory or identity. Rescued by a local monster breeding farm girl and her mother, they are tasked with helping to save their estate from shutting down. Armed with only a few coins, a ragtag team of monsters, and whatever's resting in your pants, can you bring the Crimson Estate back to its former glory? Or will the all too gorgeous and buxom women and monsters of this strange land do far too good a job at keeping you from getting any real work done?​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-06
Release Date: 2023-05-04
Developer: Team Bieno - GZone - MorahZamora - lostraven - Epadder -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Debug Codes:

Old Save files are never a guaranteed method of data transfer with newer versions.
Please remember and take this into consideration when playing! !

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - WORKUPLOAD

v0.51
Mac: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - - - PIXELDRAIN -

Götterspeise thanks for the link

View attachment 965233 View attachment 965234 View attachment 965235 View attachment 965236 View attachment 965237 View attachment 965238 View attachment 965239 View attachment 965240 View attachment 965241 View attachment 965242
If nobody told you you're awesome yet: you're awesome, you'll never stop being awesome, stay awesome, & yeah yuh.!
on a related note put pregnancy in there or else it be click bait/thumbnail title bait.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes