3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
NTR is too polarizing and niche a fetish to be in a game not dedicated to it. I really wish you'd stop complaining and realize that.
That was NTR as much as scenes with catgirls can be called bestiality, just saying.

With this in mind...
I think (hope?) the devs decided to cut the branch because they made some counts with their vision of the game and/or with their patrons' tastes.
A wasted opportunity -from my point of view- but I can't really complain, I guess?

Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021
So it's not the other side. NTR appeared, not the harem disappeared. I can imagine how it would break everyone here if the developer deleted all the vanilla scenes, but the removal of other people's interests is normal and generally the "other side". Amazing hypocrisy.
First of all ntr fans can play non ntr games but vanilla fans (or the majority at least) can't play ntr games (even if it was avoidable most don't accept the degeneration of the heroines from a character to a mindless slut), so how is it fair.
Second of all you're talking as if the ntr was a central fetish of the game, it isn't.
The game is a breeding sim, harem,romance and even shareing (with players consent) are typical for these types of games، so excuse me but the the removal of a non central fetish/ 1 bad Scene (as the writer described it) isn't equal to the removal of one of the main fetishes.
And the only hypocrisy I find here is ntr lovers telling the rest to just deal with it or go away but when things change they don't stop complaining.

Last edited:

BMVV

Jul 16, 2019
And the only hypocrisy I find here is ntr lovers telling the rest to just deal with it or go away but when things change they don't top complaining.
It's also that content and context was changed to NTR whereas previously it was not. Then it was changed back. The guy claiming content was only "added and then removed" was blatantly lying. Like Lostraven said, it was out of place, made no sense, and served to make Rika a lesser character.

As for me I think I've said everything I need to. It's an annoying topic with people who are in support of ruining Rika acting in bad faith.

Is there a guide for the new update yet?
Unfortunately no but it's pretty simple. Rika 2 and the Duo quest are bugged right now though and won't trigger.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Wait, is it my fault that vanilla fans can't play NTR games? Learn to play them. Why should there be some kind of condescending attitude towards fans of certain tags?

I have never said that NTR is the central fetish of the game, no need to lie. I have been saying since the beginning of the last fight after the release of update 0.5 that harem fans are toxic and will simply force the removal of content that they consider inappropriate for THEM. I was told that I was wrong and a choice would be added. We all see the result. I was not against the choice, and moreover, I was not even for NTR in this game, but for freedom. Something like, "if the hero sleeps with everyone, then give this opportunity to other characters." Moreover, Rika, although not brainless, is still a slut. The story mentions that she did a lot of dirty things when she was young, along with a "big dick-loving waitress". That she was involved in breeding on her husband's farm and had an affair with one of the monsters with her husband's approval. You can't exactly call her a pure virgin.

I don’t know who convinced you that in a game where the main character fucks everything that the harem sees and romance, and even more so, sharing is the norm, but we’ll play by your rules. After the last update, the developer removed not only this Ricky quest. It was clear that Rika was supposed to become similar to Cecilia and also participate in breeding. That's where the story was heading. But that idea was scrapped, instead a useless female protagonist was added, and Cecilia was slowly dropped. She doesn't get any scenes with males, the werewolf scene will most likely go to the main character. I do not believe that this is a developer's initiative.

So no, the only hypocrisy is that lovers of vanilla and harems believe that no one but them has the right to choose. Either the game meets their requirements, or they will make the game fit them by removing everything they think is unnecessary. And they justify this with the words "ntr fans can play non ntr games but vanilla fans can't play ntr games". This is your problem, not mine. Deal with it somehow yourself.

And just in case, look at the nicknames of everyone who argued with me under the last update. Do you see these people in discussion now? I do not see. So these people have achieved the removal of content and changing the game to their tastes, but they did not play it. Great job.

All in all, I don't care about it. Just stop hypocritically convincing me that this is all done for the good. That's funny. Let the developer say directly that he has chosen his target audience, which brings him more money and that the game will move in this direction. It's enough.
Dude seriously, if you have that much of a problem then get in patron or discord. Stop whining here where everyone is trying to calm down. The only thing i see is you causing problem and shouting on people who are trying to accept the situation.
You said dev should know that he is wrong, THEN GO SAY IT yourself.
Why, scared you would be ignored and harrased at discord or be banned by devs?

Ps. I know i am acting too sharpened, but dev already said about the situation that the change was for a better story line and clear understanding. It has been days since the realese and i am kind of sick of guys saying the same thing over and over with all the explaining.

Last edited:

Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021
Wait, is it my fault that vanilla fans can't play NTR games? Learn to play them. Why should there be some kind of condescending attitude towards fans of certain tags?

I have never said that NTR is the central fetish of the game, no need to lie. I have been saying since the beginning of the last fight after the release of update 0.5 that harem fans are toxic and will simply force the removal of content that they consider inappropriate for THEM. I was told that I was wrong and a choice would be added. We all see the result. I was not against the choice, and moreover, I was not even for NTR in this game, but for freedom. Something like, "if the hero sleeps with everyone, then give this opportunity to other characters." Moreover, Rika, although not brainless, is still a slut. The story mentions that she did a lot of dirty things when she was young, along with a "big dick-loving waitress". That she was involved in breeding on her husband's farm and had an affair with one of the monsters with her husband's approval. You can't exactly call her a pure virgin.

I don’t know who convinced you that in a game where the main character fucks everything that the harem sees and romance, and even more so, sharing is the norm, but we’ll play by your rules. After the last update, the developer removed not only this Ricky quest. It was clear that Rika was supposed to become similar to Cecilia and also participate in breeding. That's where the story was heading. But that idea was scrapped, instead a useless female protagonist was added, and Cecilia was slowly dropped. She doesn't get any scenes with males, the werewolf scene will most likely go to the main character. I do not believe that this is a developer's initiative.

So no, the only hypocrisy is that lovers of vanilla and harems believe that no one but them has the right to choose. Either the game meets their requirements, or they will make the game fit them by removing everything they think is unnecessary. And they justify this with the words "ntr fans can play non ntr games but vanilla fans can't play ntr games". This is your problem, not mine. Deal with it somehow yourself.

And just in case, look at the nicknames of everyone who argued with me under the last update. Do you see these people in discussion now? I do not see. So these people have achieved the removal of content and changing the game to their tastes, but they did not play it. Great job.

All in all, I don't care about it. Just stop hypocritically convincing me that this is all done for the good. That's funny. Let the developer say directly that he has chosen his target audience, which brings him more money and that the game will move in this direction. It's enough.
Ok but in the end the scene was deleted (whether it was because the dev took the side of vanilla fans or because he realized that it was a meaningless shity scene that didn't add to the story and only served to degenerate the character to Horny slut that's not worth the effort nor time and upset the majority of players except the few non patreons ntr fans/cucks who liked it).
Stop deceiving yourself if the idea of ntr being added was that good/popular the patreons would've asked for more, you and I can say our opinions but in the end it comes to the patreons and what they like (and hay maybe in the future more cucks might join thier patreon and you might get more ntr).
But now I can only quote you and say "stop whining This is your problem, not mine. Deal with it somehow yourself".
End of my decision (because at this point I'd be just repeating myself).

Last edited:

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
go to the room downstairs and she would ask you to begin search for dragons
Does this require a high enough breeder level? I'm only E at the moment.

Also, would you be able to tell me how to actually start breeding higher stat monsters? I've been trying to breed low stat ones to gain higher stats, but it doesn't seem to be doing much.

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
A while ago I've seen people, change the stats of monsters by editing MonsterData files and then re-loading them. If've found the .json files in AppData\LocalLow\Team Bieno\Breeding Farm\saves and edited them but when I click on "Load" nothing happends. I'm able to load only un-edited files.
Does anybody know a way around this?

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
Dude seriously, if you have that much of a problem then get in patron or discord. Stop whining here where everyone is trying to calm down. The only thing i see is you causing problem and shouting on people who are trying to accept the situation.
You said dev should know that he is wrong, THEN GO SAY IT yourself.
Why, scared you would be ignored and harrased at discord or be banned by devs?

Ps. I know i am acting too sharpened, but dev already said about the situation that the change was for a better story line and clear understanding. It has been days since the realese and i am kind of sick of guys saying the same thing over and over with all the explaining.
Ok but in the end the scene was deleted (whether it was because the dev took the side of vanilla fans or because he realized that it was a meaningless shity scene that didn't add to the story and only served to degenerate the character to Horny slut that's not worth the effort nor time and upset the majority of players except the few non patreons ntr fans/cucks who liked it).
Stop deceiving yourself if the idea of ntr being added was that good/popular the patreons would've asked for more, you and I can say our opinions but in the end it comes to the patreons and what they like (and hay maybe in the future more cucks might join thier patreon and you might get more ntr).
But now I can only quote you and say "stop whining This is your problem, not mine. Deal with it somehow yourself".
End of my decision (because at this point I'd be just repeating myself).

Hey guys small advice, just ignore/block soichy. Last time there was unnecessary countless pages about the ntr subject it was because of him whining of the mere suggestion that the rika scene should be optional instead of mandatory. once he got "quiet" the threat went back to helping people up posts and shit talking about the next update not bing here yet, you know the no usual stuff.

Reactions: drone4of2

sometowell

Jul 17, 2020
I think there's a more concerning matter now ... they're adding too many characters to the pit. Right now there are 20, the amount of work for that would be insane even if they just do a fraction of the animations

BMVV

Jul 16, 2019
A while ago I've seen people, change the stats of monsters by editing MonsterData files and then re-loading them. If've found the .json files in AppData\LocalLow\Team Bieno\Breeding Farm\saves and edited them but when I click on "Load" nothing happends. I'm able to load only un-edited files.
Does anybody know a way around this?
I wanna know how to do this too. The breeding RNG is really bad.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes