3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
A while ago I've seen people, change the stats of monsters by editing MonsterData files and then re-loading them. If've found the .json files in AppData\LocalLow\Team Bieno\Breeding Farm\saves and edited them but when I click on "Load" nothing happends. I'm able to load only un-edited files.
Does anybody know a way around this?
I wanna know how to do this too. The breeding RNG is really bad.
because you edited with notepad or such...the .json are very sensible to hidden data....
so in this case you need a more professional way to edit it....
for noobs

for pro

pick your favorite......

daniel330

Aug 20, 2022
so here we have 5 people working on this game and the updates are so slow because there are not many people working on the game so that's why we have slow updates.

sometowell

Jul 17, 2020
so here we have 5 people working on this game and the updates are so slow because there are not many people working on the game so that's why we have slow updates.
The problem is deeper than that, the amount of animations for this project are already out of proportions, the pit is a black hole that demands too much work and yet they keep adding new characters, there's also the issue of a lack of advances in other areas, the programming has been stale for a while and the writing is really sparse (it took them more than a year to add a new story). Long story short, I think this project has a lack of organization, vision and planning, that's why the updates take so long

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
A while ago I've seen people, change the stats of monsters by editing MonsterData files and then re-loading them. If've found the .json files in AppData\LocalLow\Team Bieno\Breeding Farm\saves and edited them but when I click on "Load" nothing happends. I'm able to load only un-edited files.
Does anybody know a way around this?
So I've gone there and I have no files. Any other places those files might be?
1683918158073.png
1683918167559.png

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
You have to click on the wrench on the bottom left corner and under "Monster Data" click "New Save". The save will now appear in the folder. Edit it and then from that menu click "Load".
Keep in mind this system only loads your monsters, not your progress in the story.
Got'cha, got'cha.

I've made a little list about what traits correspond to what number:
12. Loving
1. Money
2. Moon
3. XP
4. Gray Angry Face
5. Fertility Up
6. Infertility
7. Cute
8. Lightning
10. Smart

Last edited:
Reactions: Axato

Zeros

Sep 3, 2017
Any update on getting past the dynamic duo bug where it softlocks the game when you use the bed?

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
I'm having trouble getting some scenes. Can somebody help me?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
buddy did you know than the site have a nice search for these requests/stuffs?????
Snap2.jpg
use the reg from this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/breeding-farm-v0-6-team-bieno.34302/post-10720800

more info about here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/breeding-farm-v0-6-team-bieno.34302/post-10713393

Got'cha, got'cha.

I've made a little list about what traits correspond to what number:
12. Loving
1. Money
2. Moon
3. XP
4. Gray Angry Face
5. Fertility Up
6. Infertility
7. Cute
8. Lightning
10. Smart
what is the moon for??? there is no descripion in the game????
you need to add what are these for...in this state they are not really helpful.......

ehh are these the codes for the .json ohh that's why.....

Last edited:
Reactions: lockgen

Eisbaerle

Apr 4, 2018
everytime I trigger the quest "Dynamite Duo" in which I go to my bed there wont happen anything I see my bedroom but nothing else and I cant do anything except for pressing ESC and reload lol

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
buddy did you know than the site have a nice search for these requests/stuffs?????
View attachment 2617315
use the reg from this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/breeding-farm-v0-6-team-bieno.34302/post-10720800

more info about here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/breeding-farm-v0-6-team-bieno.34302/post-10713393

what is the moon for??? there is no descripion in the game????
you need to add what are these for...in this state they are not really helpful.......

ehh are these the codes for the .json ohh that's why.....
Game doesn't tell me what the moon is for, despite being in the game and appearing on monsters from the shop. Same for the gray angry face, though that one doesn't appear in the shop. I didn't mention it was for .json because it was in a reply chain for editing .json files.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
everytime I trigger the quest "Dynamite Duo" in which I go to my bed there wont happen anything I see my bedroom but nothing else and I cant do anything except for pressing ESC and reload lol
It's a known issue. Gotta use an older version of the game to get by the night. I don't know where to get the older versions, though.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes