• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
how far the story update???

after got lamia and new wild animal, go to church in the morning right?? i dont get any new dialog

Last edited:

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Does this require a high enough breeder level? I'm only E at the moment.

Also, would you be able to tell me how to actually start breeding higher stat monsters? I've been trying to breed low stat ones to gain higher stats, but it doesn't seem to be doing much.
im not sure if the breeder level after the story/quest events

for monster levels uhm inly had E at most but not on all stats idk why, i focus more on give them the best skills that are usefull, and lvl up them, for example the "thunder" its for less stamina, at max lvl (4) it cost (100) each breed tap, and to the only 2 skills idk why are they for, its the DNA and the red/pink moon, beside that i focus on give 2 to 3 skills, level up at max, then search for them gain one more and them just spread it, its more easy with elf. since could be male or female, use a monster with high skills level, breed, wait until the birth have all the skills at same level, level it up, then go for a female and repeat it over and over ...i have all of then with 6 skills lvl4 if i dont mistake, quote this if you want a screen cap

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
so here we have 5 people working on this game and the updates are so slow because there are not many people working on the game so that's why we have slow updates.
its understandable, but we could wait...just ahm try to focus on read more the bugs found, that the complains of the game...

for example the dynamite duo its buged on last version, beside the monster skills /traits like the dna icon and the moon, dont show up what they are for....

also well as a suggestion, maybe more colors/hairstyles for some monsters if its possible...more species(male-female) and mayyybe more content for the characters on game, since the most events was untill not with katylyn mom(i dont remember the name right now) ... so well it just an idea, maybe more npc at other tows/locations, for repeat a short scene/event like eros for example, could be aviable to see more of tanya, witch and others like mother dragon, mother elf, other more of they species, or in a way more future for a version 2.0 a farm update, more kind of date events free with many npc with mc normal and other form?

it just a feedback of ideas, but i would like to see more of your game, so take your time and please a hand with the bugs reported (beside that a hint on gallery to have the missing scences be helpfull im missing 2 and idk what else to do)

sometowell

Jul 17, 2020
its understandable, but we could wait...just ahm try to focus on read more the bugs found, that the complains of the game...

for example the dynamite duo its buged on last version, beside the monster skills /traits like the dna icon and the moon, dont show up what they are for....

also well as a suggestion, maybe more colors/hairstyles for some monsters if its possible...more species(male-female) and mayyybe more content for the characters on game, since the most events was untill not with katylyn mom(i dont remember the name right now) ... so well it just an idea, maybe more npc at other tows/locations, for repeat a short scene/event like eros for example, could be aviable to see more of tanya, witch and others like mother dragon, mother elf, other more of they species, or in a way more future for a version 2.0 a farm update, more kind of date events free with many npc with mc normal and other form?

it just a feedback of ideas, but i would like to see more of your game, so take your time and please a hand with the bugs reported (beside that a hint on gallery to have the missing scences be helpfull im missing 2 and idk what else to do)
I think they should stop development for a while and decide and commit to a vision for this game because they're creating a monster that's pretty much impossible to finish

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
I mean ideal getting more hands to help would be great but they would need a great deal of resource to do so. I would say finishing up animation should be first since the number of combination will just increase in the future and theres alot missing in the monster already in the game

sometowell

Jul 17, 2020
I mean ideal getting more hands to help would be great but they would need a great deal of resource to do so. I would say finishing up animation should be first since the number of combination will just increase in the future and theres alot missing in the monster already in the game
Maybe it's time to make a trade off, they either add a lot of monster to the pit with few combinations among them or they keep a few and finish all the combinations

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Again, getting letdown that the new update that has '5 new monsters unlockable only via story' basically gives you 3 ferals (that you can get from unlocking werewolf form anyways' and one naga.

Oh, where's the remaining 1 monster, you ask? It's the kobold feral variant of wolfgirl, which has 2 variants: the werewolf mommy and koboldgirl.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Is the war on this thread really just because of removing 1 scene? Honestly guys... You guys are acting like this is the only game on this forum.
If you want Vanilla or NTR, just look for the tags and you'll have thousands of options. I think this is a pointless discussion...
This is a commercial game, the dev will do only what the patrons ask. All the whining from the users of a pirate site means literally nothing to commercial projects.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes