3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
I have completed, like, 3 quests and no more appear to be available. Did I do something wrong or there is no more story?
keep breeding and explore around you, even your stamina 0 go explore on town, forest, farm, inside house, on daylight or nightime

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
Man I hate it when people have an opinion. Especially when on a game they pirated. Pretending like their opinion actually matters or should even matter.

Champinon

May 20, 2017
Honestly, I think this kind of games benefits from having a lot of fetishes due its nature and setting in a debauched world BUT also from not forcing the most controversal of them on the players and making them completely optional.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
how to increase cecilia affection??
Step 1: find her during night time on the town 1st map, choose the correct answers.
Step 2: find her during night time on the forest, choose the correct answers.
Step 3: find her during night time on town and choose to get some drink on the bar. Win (or lose) at least 3-4 times until you got all scenes including her kissing MC.
Step 4: sleep on your bed until she assaults you.

Reactions: EricGrey

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Seems like i'm stuck in Cecil and Rika quest in bed night. Any bugfix for that?
Nope. You're expected to play the 0.4 version until you cleared that mission and THEN transfer your game to 0.6 because the new monsters will brick the save should you try to use that save on older version.

Like, why the hell.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Yeah, you're bad at answers.

Wait, what?! There was an NTR event for Rika? When? And what version was it included in? Who was her NTR partner? Any screenshots please? :p:p:p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nope. You're expected to play the 0.4 version until you cleared that mission and THEN transfer your game to 0.6 because the new monsters will brick the save should you try to use that save on older version.

Like, why the hell.
5.2 will also do, but there is not much point in this, since almost the entire update can be viewed without leaving the Breeding menu. For the rest of the scenes, there is a full save in this thread.

astaroth.mittens

Apr 14, 2023
Anyone knows if there's something wrong with elf quest? I go to the forest 8-10 times during each day and night and to no avail... On day 14 already...

InfernalDevil

Jan 6, 2018
Hey guys!
Have a small issue here. I got an elf volunteer and "removed" her by mistake. Cleared some space and did not note an elf.
I was sure that I will get another one, but never did...
is there any way to get a new elf or something? Mystic forest - no one there.
Done everything till dragon quest, can not progress any further. Witch will now show up second time.

SharpandBlunt

May 30, 2020
Yeah, you're bad at answers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.2 will also do, but there is not much point in this, since almost the entire update can be viewed without leaving the Breeding menu. For the rest of the scenes, there is a full save in this thread.
do you know how to get the scene to the left of rikas ntr scene?

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes