3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

orangutaint

Jun 29, 2018
Sorry if this was answered in comments. I did not see it if it was. Anyone know why the game won't open up anymore? Ever since 6.0 it loads up as a tiny bar on the screen and never fully opens.

nash 066

May 15, 2023
Hey guys!
Have a small issue here. I got an elf volunteer and "removed" her by mistake. Cleared some space and did not note an elf.
I was sure that I will get another one, but never did...
is there any way to get a new elf or something? Mystic forest - no one there.
Done everything till dragon quest, can not progress any further. Witch will now show up second time.
if you dismiss the elf, you dont get another. the elf, the lamia, and the feral ones are unique and you have no other way to get them. if you lost the elf, you have to start over, but there is no missions and tasks related to elfs anymore. so there are not necesary.

Reactions: InfernalDevil

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
if you dismiss the elf, you dont get another. the elf, the lamia, and the feral ones are unique and you have no other way to get them. if you lost the elf, you have to start over, but there is no missions and tasks related to elfs anymore. so there are not necesary.
You can absolutely create another feral monsters by breeding with any monster that have feral forms with your wolfman version. There's no point of doing that though, since the request board will only accept 'normal' monsters.

Last edited:

Davidtheking

Feb 14, 2018
I haven't read the whole thread so please excuse if I repeat anything already noted.

Playing v0.6.2, here are some bugs I have noticed, separated into the categories of detrimental, inconsequential, and exploitable:

Detrimental:
- After the elf quest the catgirl request disappear and possibly never repopulate. (skip forward two days at a time for a half dozen times or so to confirm)
- Certain events will not fire after other events, or during particular questlines. General rule of thumb is that night events won't fire after any day events, the elf quest won't start during the Rika questline, etc. There are other examples but I can't think of specifics right now.

Inconsequential:
- Energy related bugs after reloading files or after certain quests seem to only be cosmetic in nature. Upon experimentation they will correct themselves when attempting to work in the breeding pit. Unfortunately, this prevents exploiting the "Energy restored on reload" bug.

Exploitable:
- If the breeding slots are locked (click lock icon when breeding) and the player runs out of energy, they can close the breeding screen, click the breeding pen to get the "too tired" dialogue, and then reload to a save where they still have energy. Doing so saves the monsters that were in the breeding slots IN THEIR PREVIOUS STATE. this means that they retain any levels gained prior to the reload. Breeding them again requires reselecting one of the monsters, however, if the other is left alone they preserve their level and continue to gain levels as they are bred further. After a few rounds to establish a clear level difference, the same monster is then no longer recognized by the system as equal to the other and can be bred with itself to include Cece and the breeder! Their level gain can then be used to level another monster with their higher exp share rate, and those levels can be saved as a permanent level increase.

Breeding glitch.png
Above is Lvl 8 Cece breeding with Lvl 4 Cece with the mating banner active.

Edit: Further experimentation on the breeding glitch has revealed that the player can also breed traits into Day 2 and thereby start with all the powerful fertility, energy, and experience traits, with enough effort and luck (must breed each one on Day 2 unless you manage to pack them all onto one monster).

Last edited:

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I'm stuck on the quest "Dynamic Duo" for some reason, after Cece almost caught MC in the kitchen with Mika, the log says I need to sleep but only displays the bedroom empty. Am I the only one getting this bug?
Screenshot_20230531_174234_com.TeamBieno.BreedingFarm.jpg Screenshot_20230531_174322_com.TeamBieno.BreedingFarm.jpg

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
I'm stuck on the quest "Dynamic Duo" for some reason, after Cece almost caught MC in the kitchen with Mika, the log says I need to sleep but only displays the bedroom empty. Am I the only one getting this bug?
View attachment 2663864 View attachment 2663866
You need to use an older version of the game to get past this. I'm sure there is a link available in the thread or on their Patreon (I think 5.2 is what I used). Load the save, move past it, then go back to 6.1 and (so far) it works fine.

Reactions: MenmaYu

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
You need to use an older version of the game to get past this. I'm sure there is a link available in the thread or on their Patreon (I think 5.2 is what I used). Load the save, move past it, then go back to 6.1 and (so far) it works fine.
Oh man, this is a bummer for me coz I already deleted my older copy of the apk. Better get to digging for that apk then.

EDIT: i've been backreading and also looking at the OG post and I read that older saves are never a substitute for the newer version of the game, going by that logic does that mean starting the game in the latest version will guarentee no bugs, or at least get past this specific bug?

Last edited:

deadly1803

Apr 21, 2023
I'm at a part at dynamite duo and once i sleep it like freezes and I cant do anything at all is there any way to fix this?

orangutaint

Jun 29, 2018
Still unable to open the game (windows 10) and have anything but a teeny tiny bar open. Don't have the same problem with any other unity games. Only started since 6.0

UsuiTkumi

Nov 8, 2021
Hi I'm playing with an Android and I'm stuck on Dynamite Duo , everytime I go to bed it's just stuck and I can't do anything

And one more thing the debug code doesn't work why is that?

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes