3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

LilJur

Feb 27, 2018
I'm stuck with 'Wooing the widow' step 19
It says 'This should be awesome! Now let me go give everything to Rika'

Been searching for pretty much 50 days now but it's not continuing. Did have 3 blowjob scenes in the kitchen but that's it.
What do I do?

fistcursed

Aug 14, 2021
What’s the new content in 0.6 and where do I start? I have everything done from the previous game.
i think the new thing in this game is lamia, plant, wild catgirl, wild doggirl, wild cow, plant, bunnygirl, sheepgirl, dragongirl
AFAIK that's the new thing. i also played this game long ago but forgot what version i played it so that is the new thing i found in this version

fistcursed

Aug 14, 2021
1686719302351.png What's the popped red ballon and dna does? i didn't have the caption in my game. whenever i hover my mouse to it, nothing appears. do i have some error in my installation?

SadOtaku88

Jul 18, 2022
Is it just me but whenever I try to sleep for the quest "Dynamite Duo" my game freezes and I can't do anything about it? Am I missing something or do I have to restart my save or maybe perhaps the game?

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
SInce longer times Rika wants to help more in monsterbreeding. Now MC is a bewitched werewolf and a class B-breeder (150/200)...
...but I dont see any possibilities to let work Rika as breeder too.
Is it possible in the current state or does she shall dreaming for longer time? :giggle:

Reactions: Inkheepurr

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
A little help please. Android user here. I seem to get stuck with the quest Dynamite Duo when I try to get the MC sleep. Any advise?

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
A
A little help please. Android user here. I seem to get stuck with the quest Dynamite Duo when I try to get the MC sleep. Any advise?
And I just noticed that I'm not the only one having this issue. Lol anyways, better get and old version then.

sometowell

Jul 17, 2020
SInce longer times Rika wants to help more in monsterbreeding. Now MC is a bewitched werewolf and a class B-breeder (150/200)...
...but I dont see any possibilities to let work Rika as breeder too.
Is it possible in the current state or does she shall dreaming for longer time? :giggle:
Her case is a weird one, if they wanted to include her in the pit, then by now she should already have scenes, but instead they made scenes for a female MC. This game being a date sim and a breeding game is multiplying the amount of work for them, because they cannot reuse some characters for the pit due to that falling in any category of NTR, and looking at he pit they have reached a point where adding more characters increases dramatically the amount of work, so I wouldn't hold my breath for her pit scenes.

dickweed2

Jan 16, 2021
I'm stuck with 'Wooing the widow' step 19
It says 'This should be awesome! Now let me go give everything to Rika'

Been searching for pretty much 50 days now but it's not continuing. Did have 3 blowjob scenes in the kitchen but that's it.
What do I do?
I managed to get it by going into her room during the day and then skipping time to night. She was there.

Etro16

Jul 22, 2019
Got problem In Androids Version, When the MIlF try to collect some kind of plant girl cum & after the scene the game suddenly stuck. Anyone had a same problem like i did?

Baka1129

Feb 4, 2023
honestly 100/10 game lasts hours. ik its prob cringe af or something of the sort but the story in this game is amazing prob my fav girl is cece bro bc she reminds me of a past relationship i had.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes