3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Aokiji18

Aug 27, 2022
I am new in the game ,I am rank d as a breeder and as monsters there are only cats . How to unlock all the other monsters in the market?

MeguManiax

Jan 25, 2023
1691067465094.png So, I've been messing around with the breeding system. And found this DNA icon skill as well as a crescent moon skill? I hovered my mouse over and it doesn't show anything? Can anyone explain what those skills are?

mams3425

Oct 2, 2020
View attachment 2822555 So, I've been messing around with the breeding system. And found this DNA icon skill as well as a crescent moon skill? I hovered my mouse over and it doesn't show anything? Can anyone explain what those skills are?
I don't remember the exact name, but I think it was used to give some random characteristic to the offspring, such as another hair or skin color.

Rickodo

Nov 17, 2018
I want to start and got already a question :-D
How I can change my gender? I start the game as male, but I want to play a female.
Also is it possible to use cheats?

Oh and it is, or would be in the future, possible to get the Neoteny? Like in Breeding Season?
Would be nice :)

ChaoticSavage

Jun 5, 2018
I want to start and got already a question :-D
How I can change my gender? I start the game as male, but I want to play a female.
Also is it possible to use cheats?

Oh and it is, or would be in the future, possible to get the Neoteny? Like in Breeding Season?
Would be nice :)
The answer to both your questions is no, including your pedo'y neoteny fetish. none of that is in the game

ThisIsAThingIGues

Nov 11, 2017
I think i got my game softlocked at the party with Elizabeth, everytime i try to do the milking game it's automatically at 100% and i cant progress past it

somethingblue

Sep 21, 2017
I guess they could feel that abandoned tag coming, they just posted something on their patreon. Probably goes along the lines of "Sorry for the silence guys, we promise we're still working on this, trust us, here's a small sketch"

Zybe

Aug 18, 2020
I guess they could feel that abandoned tag coming, they just posted something on their patreon. Probably goes along the lines of "Sorry for the silence guys, we promise we're still working on this, trust us, here's a small sketch"
tl dr; Dev apologized for the silence, cites the recent loss of a close friend as one of the main reasons. Promises work is still going forward on both projects. Dev plans to stream progress more often.

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
really sucks when someone die I been watching a vtuber since lockdown he died 3 months ago
I miss watching him streaming

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
The trait inheritance system of this game is a mess. It's unbelievably hard to get offspring better than one of the parents, once you reach 5+ traits. I wish that it worked a bit more like in Niche - where if you know what you're doing you can pretty much get the traits that you want for your critters. Or at the very least, I wish that offspring always inherited traits if both parents have it.

I'm also stuck in the Wooing the Widow quest. I got the items, but nothing happens, even if I lurk around places where the MILF usually goes. I think that the quest is simply incomplete.

The art isn't that great either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uldork57

diusank

Oct 7, 2020
Dynamite Duo is still causing a softlock when i go to bed and i can't go back to 0.5.2, my save doesn't load there.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes