3.60 star(s) 61 Votes
Jul 27, 2020
Some sneek peaks in the server, but nothing in the way of updates yet. I think they said something about an update coming up soon in november but that's it.

somethingblue

Sep 21, 2017
Does any one know how get the Save game i mean where is it ?
In the windows registry, since they use Naninovel for saves. If you wanted to edit quest flags and the likes, good luck. If you just wanted to edit things like money, fatigue and a couple of other things, there's a list of cheats linked on the first post of the thread.
You can also export your current stable of monsters as a json file using the wrench icon ingame. You can then edit that manually if you know what you're doing. They'll be in your AppData folder, or just paste this " %localappdata%low\Team Bieno\Breeding Farm" in your windows explorer window.

Edit
Correction on quest variables, seems like some of them are also saved in the LocalLow folder when exporting a team? Not sure how to best mess with those, I'd leave them alone

Last edited:

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
no new update?
well, going by discord, maybe...maybe, december. but considering the previous track record i would guess late december early january at the best. (for an update that other devs in here would take max a couple of months to do, but thats just my 2 cents on it)

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
hello. I am having troubles with activating Rika 2 mission (it just says to keep breeding but that seemes to do nothing)
and also the "here! kitty kitty" mission: Cece doesn't appear anywhere save from the scene where the MC says hi to her, also I cannot raise her affection higher then 12.

Any help?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Anyway, another originally non-NTR game, ruined by "optional" (quotations because it being optional is a joke).

Time to yeet this to the ignore list. and if you are not a fan of NTR I would do the same.

Leave it to the NTR-fans to enjoy. The dev will continuously cave to their money now that they have started to anyway.
NTR content for Rika has been removed and a part of her quest line has been rewritten.
Well.... Damn, I was partially wrong.

99d7d289b6851410d8add1cc74242c7b3da7d9223b542c2cfa6375e3e51698ee.jpg

Guess the money swung back the other way. (took a year :BootyTime: )

On a serious note, who was it removed for? (pretty sure most of those that cared left in that year of it being there)
Ain't like it magically makes it a harem game now.

Those that benefit most from it not being there at all... probably wouldn't be playing a game where you get other monsters to fuck your girls... :HideThePain:

So they don't cuck MC now... but you know they're still gonna go ham on the monster dick for breeding. :WaitWhat:

It's like dev can't decide what demographic they want.
Next update the breedahoes? then backlash and remove content?

Fone975

Nov 19, 2023
Guys, I have an error in the mission "Rika Part 2" because no matter how much I continue breeding monsters, nothing happens, in fact I raised my ID to the "B" rank thinking about what that would be, any solution?

breadfruitT

Apr 30, 2022
i think that some kinda bug or something. i played like 138 days and still no other event trigger. what should i do next? (android ver.)

:my eng is not that good just don't mind me

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Also wona ask in breeding menu Cecilia+ Cow scene exisits,but not in the game itself. Perhaps this is also a bug, or the scene has not yet been made for the game???:unsure::unsure:

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes