• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Fulmdiddy10

Apr 21, 2019
So, I think i hit a bug or something, I'm trying to finish the Rika questline. I got her the lingerie and lube, and now the next part just never triggers. it's been 50 in game days, and no matter how many times i talk to her, we just work in the garden, and she never spawns in the kitchen anymore, after all the bj scenes.

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
So, I think i hit a bug or something, I'm trying to finish the Rika questline. I got her the lingerie and lube, and now the next part just never triggers. it's been 50 in game days, and no matter how many times i talk to her, we just work in the garden, and she never spawns in the kitchen anymore, after all the bj scenes.
Lube? Visit her in the night. the lube is for.... An*l sex.

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
Any discord dwellers know if there will be a christmas miracle and the game actually have an update before the end of the year?

Apr 11, 2021
Just found out from reading other comments that Dynamite Duo is bugged. If I need the previous version to progress, what's the point in updating it to 0.6.1 with bug fixes?

Blck

May 22, 2017
As for update, listen people if devs says it will be ready this year, add always 1-2 months to it. Team is moving on but they have 2 games and that slows the progress to snail speed. Thus i recommend playing other games for while.

ChaoticSavage

Jun 5, 2018
As for update, listen people if devs says it will be ready this year, add always 1-2 months to it. Team is moving on but they have 2 games and that slows the progress to snail speed. Thus i recommend playing other games for while.
wait whats their other game?

somethingblue

Sep 21, 2017
uhm any news of an update of this game? i hope it could be was kinda interesting and fun
They have no interest in keeping anyone in the loop. They don't need to, people keep throwing almost 4k$ at them when they haven't put out an update in almost 6 months, and given any sort of info on development in about as long. Aside from the cookie cutter "IRL stuff is getting in the way, don't worry it's still moving forward" statement.
If I had any interest/hope left in this project, I'd be more worried about AI shit being brought up in their last 2 posts

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
They have no interest in keeping anyone in the loop. They don't need to, people keep throwing almost 4k$ at them when they haven't put out an update in almost 6 months, and given any sort of info on development in about as long. Aside from the cookie cutter "IRL stuff is getting in the way, don't worry it's still moving forward" statement.
If I had any interest/hope left in this project, I'd be more worried about AI shit being brought up in their last 2 posts
I remember that one time when they stated that the update was pretty much ready, but they wanted to wait to get Amity Park ready for next update as well so they would be able to release both game updates at the same time (for whatever reason). Then Amity Park came out weeks later, but they needed more time for the Breeding Farm update suddenly, which came out again several weeks later I believe. Stuff like that...:cautious:

Reactions: Tuga85
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes