3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

LK2FK

Mar 27, 2020
Did anybody managed to sell anything else than catgirl/boy, doggirl/boy, cow/bull or this is all you can sell for this version?
And did someone gone past Rika 2 quest with continue breeding? I reached level A in breeding and I'm still there.
Thx!

SaintoSR2

Oct 22, 2023
I have the problem in the dynamite duo quest that it says i should go to bed but when i do nothing happens. like the UI fades away and then nothing. no character appearing no textbox nothing. anyone know what to do?

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
I have the problem in the dynamite duo quest that it says i should go to bed but when i do nothing happens. like the UI fades away and then nothing. no character appearing no textbox nothing. anyone know what to do?
its bugged, try to get a previous version, do the quest using the previous game version and after completion you can go back to the most "recent". that shit is bugged since the last update in may last year and they didnt even bother with a quickfix update

SaintoSR2

Oct 22, 2023
its bugged, try to get a previous version, do the quest using the previous game version and after completion you can go back to the most "recent". that shit is bugged since the last update in may last year and they didnt even bother with a quickfix update
thanks! though from the walkthrough i've read there is not much after this so i don't think i'll bother.

Reactions: DraconisRus
Apr 2, 2018
It will be a pity if the game is really abandoned, I was glad when the post finally came out, but as a result, the posts fell silent again and several months have passed and now it's 2024.
funny that in one from last post Gzone says that problem workload, because patreon give not less money, why him need work?
Screenshot_1.png

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
It will be a pity if the game is really abandoned, I was glad when the post finally came out, but as a result, the posts fell silent again and several months have passed and now it's 2024.
funny that in one from last post Gzone says that problem workload, because patreon give not less money, why him need work?
View attachment 3303026
Hope game will no be abandoned,in discord many wona see this game life(put same good idias for farm girls)

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
View attachment 3303026
[/QUOTE]
To be fair $4000 a month is around the pay for an entry level job in computer science field for a single person. I do not know the number of people on the team but there is a real possibility that it is not enough money for them to work on this full time.

Apr 2, 2018
To be fair $4000 a month is around the pay for an entry level job in computer science field for a single person. I do not know the number of people on the team but there is a real possibility that it is not enough money for them to work on this full time.
[/QUOTE]
Dude, in my country it's 300,000 rubles. That's a lot! Enough for a family of a father and a wife and 2 children.

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
Dude, in my country it's 300,000 rubles. That's a lot! Enough for a family of a father and a wife and 2 children.
[/QUOTE]
I make around $4000 a month myself. Where I live I can't even afford to get my own place. This heavily depends on where they live and how many people are on the team.

Reactions: Bort740

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
I make around $4000 a month myself. Where I live I can't even afford to get my own place. This heavily depends on where they live and how many people are on the team.
[/QUOTE]
its more than 4k a month, they have another game, amity park, wich has less subscribers (and im assuming brings less money than this one), the team is a total of seven for both games, four work on both games then plus one on just breeding and plus 2 on just amity (according to both patreons info).
the thing is, main dev always gives priority to amity park, despite having less subscribers on patreon (and bringing in less money, i assume) so people just started to assume breeding farm only exists to pretty much fund the development of amity park. and the last update didnt help either on people not assuming this game is just a cash cow for the other one. back then according to the main dev the update for breeding got finished first but he wanted to release both amity and breeding updates at the same time, amity got its update while breeding only got its update weeks later, despite being completed before amity (according to the dev).
I dont have money on their patreon, so it doesn effect me, but i kinda understand when people that have money on it complain, breeding last update was in may 2023, even if making the game is just a side gig 8/9 months is a hell of a long time only to then get small content updates with a bug (that they didnt even bothered to do a hotfix version) wich requires you to switch to the previous version in order to advance the story.
But hey, the best part is seeing when someone posts some funny stuff complaining about the game not having a new update, at least we have that to pass time.

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
Just looked at the Amity Park patron. I also didn't see money figures on it but noted last communication for it was August so unless people with discord say otherwise it looks like the last communication from the team in general was on that over 4 month old post for team Bieno Patreon.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hey comunity,
I'd like to transfer my gamefiles to a newer computer, because the other one is becomming old.
The gamefiles are no problem, the settings are found in AppData\ LocalLow\ Team Bieno...
...but where I can find all my savefiles (7 sides)
At Roaming\ RenPy\ BreadingFarm*number* I found some savefile, but not 7 sides long :unsure:
I search all in gamefolders and in all AppData-folders. I dont know where I shell look for my 7 sides with savefiles.
:sleep:
Cecilia is no 'Catgirl'? When I sort my monsters for catgirls only, Cece isnt with in. :unsure:

I found my way, how to transport my savefiles to an other pc:
- Save your current state to the game-editor (its to the left next the breeders-license)
- Copy the 'Team Bieno'-folder from AppData to an USB. (AppData is a hidden Windows-folder)
- Plug in USB on new pc, copy 'Team Bieno' from USB to 'AppData'
- Start a new game on new pc until you can use the game-editor.
- Load saved states from game-editor
- Save loaded states as current savefiles
All is fine on the new pc within old savefiles! ^u^
OK, my seven sites, I saved are gone but I play the right day, with all my money, all my monsters, current missions... Thats more important, than 7 sites with savefiles. ;-)

Last edited:

BIG_BOSS_47

Mar 13, 2019
does anyone knows, why this keeps happening ?
it gets stuck like this, it happens when i go to sleep, which is it literally tells me to advance the story between me and Rika.

Reactions: GHOST12122

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
does anyone knows, why this keeps happening ?
it gets stuck like this, it happens when i go to sleep, which is it literally tells me to advance the story between me and Rika.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
game is gotta be abandoned like glamour
no eric?no glamour
no breeding but mc in a breeding game?lol i cant even

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes