3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
I knew this was going to happend sonner or later, this kind of games never get finished.
Yeah. I mentioned it some posts ago, but for N species you're going to have N² breeding pairs, so this sort of game takes a huge amount of assets to make.
The dev could've worked around that, by only animating breeder x critter scenes, but why bother if he's still getting Patreon bucks? And that requires some insight that most people don't really have before starting a project.

Reactions: MMDlover97

Norran

Sep 13, 2023
How can I unlock the scene where you have sex being a wolfman with Eros?
I'm stuck at the quest with Katelyn, and can not find any Elves or Witches in the forest ! Can you help me ?? I'm on the 0.6 version, so it should not be have some casual bugs right ! They even said they have fixed the bugs !

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
The discord is for "patreons" and where most of their contact happens from what I know. And isn't their schedule up on the patreon? I don't check it since I'm in the discord and only watch for the updates. Not to mention there are far older games that are still sitting with no tag yet have had no activity for 3+ years now. It's only been since May was the last update wasn't it? 8 months? (There has also been confirmations of recent that they have been trying to grow the team but due to regional issues it has been... Difficult. Along with the slander from a certain other creator.)

And Last Raven, one of the writers for the game, confirmed he is still working on the game for the creator yesterday at 10:50 central time.
As far as I know I am still working on the game - but that's not very indicative of the rest of the team as I don't really speak to anyone.

I have *very* limited communication with team Bieno, I *did* write maybe 2-3 scripts a year max for them at peak, but I rarely see any of the work, sometimes, updates would go out and I would be like 'Huh, we released?'

Regardless, I will try to chase up the team to try get some answers as clearly it's not fair on patrons and such to be left in the dark.

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
As far as I know I am still working on the game - but that's not very indicative of the rest of the team as I don't really speak to anyone.

I have *very* limited communication with team Bieno, I *did* write maybe 2-3 scripts a year max for them at peak, but I rarely see any of the work, sometimes, updates would go out and I would be like 'Huh, we released?'

Regardless, I will try to chase up the team to try get some answers as clearly it's not fair on patrons and such to be left in the dark.
I'm still hoping so I'll hold on to your words. This game just means so much to since the original Breeding farm game back in the day wasn't finished at all

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I'm still hoping so I'll hold on to your words. This game just means so much to since the original Breeding farm game back in the day wasn't finished at all
I managed to speak to someone else on the team. Animations are still being produced.

I can't say much more than that however. (Not that there is much to say).

BigCut

Dec 13, 2023
How are you supposed to progress once you've reached S rank and done the main quest as well as the Poe and Cecilia side quests..?

I've exhausted the barmaid's rumors, and I can't seem to find any way to progress...

ThisIsMeIGuess

Feb 28, 2024
I looked around and didn't see anyone talking about this, sorry if I missed any talk on it.
I'll start out by saying I can't confirm this is AI, but there's plenty here to at least suggest it is. This isn't a comprehensive breakdown of the image, but it's more than enough to show what I'm seeing.

For reference, this image was attached to his last apology post on his Patreon.

Hints at it being AI
1- Hair placement is weird here. It's hanging down like, but also in front of the shoulder. It should be behind it.
2- There's an out of place blob of blue below the hairbow.
3- A strange edge, like it has been edited to remove some other issue, but just left a large edge in its place.
4- Hair juts out way further than it should.
5- Hair goes behind the bow and ends in front of other hair in an unnatural way
6- Eyebrows have no color, and they are under the hair. His girls have eyebrows overtop their hair.
7- Ponytail feels oddly placed and doesn't feel like it matches this hairstyle. It's longer than the longest parts in the back at that.
8- Collar is way off. Cuts into neck on one side and hangs way off the other side
9- neck lines come way too far down and shoulder muscles go too far up. I will admit, this one just might be me.
10, 11, 12 and near 4- The backlighting is an absolute hodgepodge of colors. Greens, blues, yellows, etc. This does not match the background scene in anyway and would be better suited to a nightclub rave backlighting.

This image might seem similar at a glance, but it's not really his style. General thoughts on that.
-The whole neck/collarbone area is way off imo, seems like a different style entirely.
-His outlines are much in general. The image for comparison shows some of his thinner outlines and they seem thicker still.
-the hair has some hard-edged shading but the rest of it is all soft
-The bikini has folds in the fabric that are created using shading rather than hard outlines like his other outfits have.
-The level of rendering overall feels very different when put side by side with images that are in game.

I don't really care if he wants to transition to AI art, that's his call. My issue - While it wasn't explicitly stated as his work, attaching it to a post that says "I promise I'm still working on it" very much implies that this is his work and not an AI-generated image. To make it worse, it's cause he went dark for almost 4 months, after which he then went dark for another 6 months. If the best you can do in 10 months is an apology post with what seems like a single AI-generated image, then maybe it's time to reevaluate how much time you have to commit to this and share your concerns with your patrons instead of acting like everything will be fine.

Maybe he is working on it, maybe not, I'm just pointing out what I noticed.

Issues.png

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
reminding everyone that the main goal of this "game" is to gather funds and siphon it towards their true beloved child that is the amity park, the least effort they can spend here to extract the most amount of money from breeding game's cashcows, the better

Reactions: Tuga85

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
Well, some game with wrong name.
here all game
Portals of Phereon [v0.26.1.0] [Syvaron]
Slave Matrix
Strive for Power (the most similar game, the others are not very similar.)
Monster Black Market
Thanks, I was just recounting them from memory when typing my reply, so looks like I got some of the titles wrong.

I just went and recommended those stuff since I'm mostly going to for Management+breeding type game as recommendations. Those ones are just really good, and is either completed (or updates constantly with goal in mind)

But when it comes to Breeding farm or from the abandoned Breeding season, The 3 most closest ones to those games are the ones I put in the extra recommendations, being:
Breeders of the Nephelym
Cloud Meadow
Monster Girl Garden

But updates on these games can be slow, and even minimal at times.

Reactions: FM550

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
onther one abandone that one was closer to online one i used to play the one who made it also left it why no clue

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Is hidden desires quest is compulsory to do Or it is optional? I don't like to be transformed into a warewolf.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes