3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
wait rika can go in breeding put and breed with monsters??
no, possibly in the future if they decide to finish the game or even deliver updates in a more, lets say, understandable time. but for now (unless i missed some stealth update) rika cant be taken to the pit. only cece and the mc.

Reactions: Gundamu0079

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
they had a stream saying if things go well then an update will be next month if not by the end of the year

Kalarepa

Aug 25, 2023
also have anyone else got this bug? after groping Rika in kitchen Cece became suspicious. Quest tell me to go to sleep but when i do that the game just remove everything and i can only load last save. I see bedroom, there is music but nothing else happens

diusank

Oct 7, 2020
also have anyone else got this bug? after groping Rika in kitchen Cece became suspicious. Quest tell me to go to sleep but when i do that the game just remove everything and i can only load last save. I see bedroom, there is music but nothing else happens
Dynamite Duo is still causing a softlock when i go to bed and i can't go back to 0.5.2, my save doesn't load there.
as far as i can tell, there is nothing we can do about this.

Siegfried67

May 8, 2018
So, i'm stuck on the quest with Rika, after giving her a new Hoe, i got a choice to ask her on a date. I sadly misclicked, the quest log update to "i should ask her later", or something like taht (can't remember exaclty, and i tried to debug via the game editor, and set the quest to a previous state, but doesn't work).
Every time i try to go to the garden to further the quest, nothing happens. I checked the "player" file in the save folder, and there seems to be a glitch with the garden loading :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any idea how i could correct that?

Edit: forget it, i just started a new game...

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2021
Hi guys. I may be dumb but can someone tells me how you get the dialogues back once you ve hit the « hide » button?
thanks in advance!

ukthrowaway69

Jun 17, 2020
No. the TLDR version is the developer had some personal matters and took a break, there back at it now. the group that does this is working on another games as well, so the dev cycle is slow.
Glad they are better but the fact the unity thing happened genuinely seems like a smite from God lmao, they already had to change engine before, let alone again with more

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Hello, it's sad that the game hasn't been updated since then. It's a promising game that I'll definitely buy in its final version if it ever comes out on Steam.

Jekaoops

Aug 11, 2018
Welp, the game is fantastic, but as some pointed out in version 0.6.1 you get a soft-lock in "Dynamite Duo". All i managed to find are some logs, but i am not smart enough to do anything about them. Also sorry for my bad English, i am not native speaker.
Logs for those more knowledgeable then me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They are taken right at the start of supposed "scene", so, i think, they don't have any random stuff in them, just the error itself. And again, sorry if i don't make any sense.

Luther Grady

Dec 5, 2020
Has there been any further progress on this game since v0.6.1? Has there been any correction to the Dynamite Duo crash?

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes