3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Nightweeb92

Jul 3, 2023
For some reason when I try playing on android the game crashes after it randomly opens the pause menu on its own. I played the original vO.21 on itch.io before finding out the devs havent updated since then. Game was good. I'd like to continue playing newer updates without mobile crashing for no apparent reason (my phone has handled heavier games)

Reactions: Keeponelander

Laynie1

Jun 24, 2023
I came here, looking to figure out how to get the nuran quest and the content I was missing - but I'd Rika is going to cuck me, I'd rather just stop playing the game and keep Rika as a warm, healthy memory.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I came here, looking to figure out how to get the nuran quest and the content I was missing - but I'd Rika is going to cuck me, I'd rather just stop playing the game and keep Rika as a warm, healthy memory.
Apparetly it was removed but I wouldn't trust them to not add something similar in the future. It's better to wait till the game is finished(if it ever is) and then give it a go.

Neowyndz

Dec 8, 2017
I do not have saves from previous versions, seems like that is the only way to get past the part where you are supposed to think about stuff at night and when you click the bed the game locks up. I was really enjoying the game until that point. Bad quality control to release a game where an event that is required to progress locks the game up. Guess I will wait for the next version and hope it is fixed

Joe van8

Sep 15, 2022
Not sure if anyone's talked about this or if this has been mentioned before, but does anyone know where the save files are? I can't seem to find them in the install location or the user appdata.

Bronzeswagger

Aug 27, 2018
How do you give Rika the lingerie and lube, I can't seem to get it to trigger, I keep getting kitchen blowjob scenes and the garden as her only appearences

Maggishunter

May 7, 2023
One more thing, later not much later something in "My bedroom" gets triggert, which besicly freezes the whole game, exept sound.
I think someone wrote earlier, that the only way to avoid this, is to use an older version.

Reactions: Zero452
Nov 7, 2020
The curse is real my dude, as long as breeding season remains abandoned the curse shall never be lifted
Now it make me wonder how many western breeding game actually finished. It's like playing from one beta/alpha to another. The only Breeding game I've seen finished in recent years are Chinese/Japanese game. (CK3 don't count)
and damn even text based games not survive the curse.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
How do i get a wolfman in the latest update? I've already got all the monsters, but no wolfman... Did the dev fucked things up while cutting out the werewolf & Rika thing?

Sliver--

Jul 18, 2023
If you do actually get pass the dynamic duo quest, is it still possible to progress the Cecilia 2 or Rika 2 storyline? if so... how?

g00dhunt3r

Aug 2, 2023
Is the "Stranger in a Strange Land" a new quest, or an old one? I haven't played in a while, and I just recently downloaded the most recent public version, and luckily my old save files seem to work. I'm not sure how to get the "Stranger in a Strange Land" to trigger, it never works when I walk down the stairs at any time of day.

Also, how do you get the sheep girl and bunny girl? I've gotten every monster types except those two, and I'm not sure what triggers you getting them.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes