3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Hi there, i just begin a new game with the last version since i reinstalled windows on my computer, and i have an issue, when the quest "Dynamite Duo" its on, the game freeze at going to bed, and it cant be go forward, i have to download the previous version to do the scene and then move forward.

Beside that i would like to say that some "monster traits/skills" doesnt show up a descripton of what they are for, for example the pink half moon and the adn dont say anything so idk what they are for.

If a dev could read this as a feedback to improve i apreciate that, also add more scenes on breeding, and maybe a katelyn quest and eros events too? no only focus on cecil/rika, isnt a complain, just an idea i found the game really interesting and a nice art style.

kalli05

Oct 4, 2022
Hi there, i just begin a new game with the last version since i reinstalled windows on my computer, and i have an issue, when the quest "Dynamite Duo" its on, the game freeze at going to bed, and it cant be go forward, i have to download the previous version to do the scene and then move forward.

Beside that i would like to say that some "monster traits/skills" doesnt show up a descripton of what they are for, for example the pink half moon and the adn dont say anything so idk what they are for.

If a dev could read this as a feedback to improve i apreciate that, also add more scenes on breeding, and maybe a katelyn quest and eros events too? no only focus on cecil/rika, isnt a complain, just an idea i found the game really interesting and a nice art style.
Same problem here with v0.6. Rika 2 and Dynamite Duo seems to be bugged.
Rika 2 isn't triggering. Atm i'm trying to get the breeder license S, maybe this could be necessary.
As you mentioned i'm also running into an inaccessible screen when i'm trying to use the bed at night, which should probably trigger the Dynamite Duo scene.

BMVV

Jul 16, 2019
Same problem here with v0.6. Rika 2 and Dynamite Duo seems to be bugged.
Rika 2 isn't triggering. Atm i'm trying to get the breeder license S, maybe this could be necessary.
As you mentioned i'm also running into an inaccessible screen when i'm trying to use the bed at night, which should probably trigger the Dynamite Duo scene.
They're not triggering for me either and I'm at S rank.

Reactions: kalli05

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Look for the ones who have trouble with Dynamite Duo, download the previous version, do the quest, then return to main version, i did that and i could pass that bug

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

sometowell

Jul 17, 2020
Haven't seen anybody mention this, but the breeding animations in 0.6 are slighty zoomed in and blurry compared to older versions (assuming its not a problem on my end), it's terrible.

It'd be nice if they "finished" the current monsters, by making more of them compatible, instead of adding multiple that have no scenes when most of the monster roster have 1 or 2 scenes only.

I don't know about anybody else, but in my opinion there is too much Rika, the game may as well be called "Breeding Rika" because the farm itself it just a backdrop.

Also I would love to see a scene with the girl that sells the monsters (don't remember the name), having sex with a monster that has a horse weiner, you know, to expand on that bit of dialogue.
Yeah, there's a slight zoom and after the scenes of Rika x Plantgirl the zoom gets out of control.

That would be nice indeed

I don't think there's too much Rika but there's a concerning lack of content for other characters, the game does not even feel like it has break through the introductory phase yet.

I highly doubt it would ever happen if the MC is not the one doing her, this game is going for the romance-harem route (a weird choice for a game that's about people making a living trough sex)

Last edited:

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
I must say I didn’t like the werewolf quest.It look forced for make Rika happy, so it was better like this:

Rika is taking a shower in the forest, when a wild werewolf try to rape her. At that moment MC save her, but he got bite and faint with hight fever. After few days in the bed he wake up and Rika to thx him try having sex with him, but something goes wrong and MC turn in a werewolf

Reactions: mrttao

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
I must say I didn’t like the werewolf quest.It look forced for make Rika happy, so it was better like this:

Rika is taking a shower in the forest, when a wild werewolf try to rape her. At that moment MC save her, but he got bite and faint with hight fever. After few days in the bed he wake up and Rika to thx him try having sex with him, but something goes wrong and MC turn in a werewolf
Even better like this. Leave everything as it was, but remove the transformation of the main character into a werewolf, because it is not necessary, because this game is already full of werewolves.

Boardguy said:
You should at least write something, otherwise it looks kind of pathetic. The whole idea of transforming into a wolf worked solely as a way to face off dicks with Rika's ex. If you remove this condition, then the transformation loses the slightest meaning. The game world is full of werewolves, why do we need another one from the main character? The problem is not in the NTR and not in the cause of the transformation, but in the transformation itself, since even the developer himself cannot find a single worthy reason for its appearance.

Last edited:

sometowell

Jul 17, 2020

Truth be told, I would be more worried about that werewolf because Rika is a pervert, for what Eros (the tavern girl) said she and Rika did pretty much a lot of stuff for pleasure and what's more, Rika was a breeder and she enjoyed doing it with a particular monster (werewolf). Now I agree, that quest is forced, if the MC will be the only one for her and she has accepted a one sided monogamous relationship (because he can still do it with whoever he wants to), what's even the point of the hidden desires quest? she will not be a breeder anymore, she has only eyes for the MC and that quest introduces some problems, the MC cannot fully pleasure her and she still fantasizes about werewolves. I would delete that quest (maybe in 20 years it could be included with the female MC) and replace it with something else, there are plenty of missions were the dude has to visit the forest, so as you said, he could get bite there.

brorpag

Nov 22, 2020
Anyone know how to progress on ''here kitty kitty'' ? im stuck on the first part. 1)Well, i called out to her. now i just need to learn more about our aloof cat-girl.
I dont get any other option during the night town event and i cant spy on her in the shower more than once in the start.

BMVV

Jul 16, 2019
I can understand the werewolf thing. Like how some people get off to certain outfits, certain types of sex, certain body types, roleplay, etc. What I can't understand is why they never fixed the balls in the initial sex scene with Rika. They look like nasty boils....

Oh and a dragon form would have been way cooler. Wolf form looks dumb.

sometowell

Jul 17, 2020
'Friens, I tire of you all arguing about NTR and wolf cock, gather around the campfire and rest, as I tell you a stori of our people. '
Peace was never an option :v

In my case everything boils down to this, characters like Talia, Elizabeth, Eros, Rika, Katelyn, The Queen and Princess , etc will be included in the pit or have any monster related scenes even if the MC is not the one doing them?. For me the selling point of this game are the girls (female cast and monster girls) and the chances of getting them with other monsters (male or female) but the more the games advances, the more I see male monsters being forgotten and the male MC monopolizing all scenes, Cecilia is the perfect example, I doubt it's a coincidence she either breeds with the MC or other girls and not with other male monsters (the only one being the werewolf, coincidentally the monster the MC can turn into). If their vision is a vanilla-harem, then I will wish them luck and do not bother anyone with my opinions anymore.

Febui

May 6, 2022
We need knotty dog cock and well-considered, satisfyingly written NTR.
Broadly speaking, not just this game

• Angry
Reactions: Kronoss

BMVV

Jul 16, 2019
Ignoring the bad takes, I do genuinely hope there's a better looking form than the werewolf. Not gonna lose any sleep over it but I am kind of curious what other forms people would have liked instead of the werewolf. I've already planted my flag in the "Dragons are the coolest" camp, especially if they have a variety of breath weapons like lightning instead of fire, but I'm sure people can come up with cooler ones. Maybe a sort of Chimera could have worked to represent all the monsters you can and have bred? Not as practical as a singular form but it's neat to think about.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
'Friens, I tire of you all arguing about NTR and wolf cock, gather around the campfire and rest, as I tell you a stori of our people. '
Well... u kinda opened that can of worms and lured the tag crusaders in..

Probably none of these drama would've triggered if the scene was entirely optional or if choices matter

In BS i know that there are contents that i'm not interested with but i also had all the power in my hand to never engage into those contents or, even better, the ability to turn it off in the game settings

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes