3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

justavisitor

May 26, 2018
Are there any quests after doing the quest for Yara?
I try to talk to the church girl about the monster arena but the only option I have is to think about it.
I got a rumor about a witch in the forest but nothing happens when I go there, day or night.
Turns out I had to do all the shower scenes to progress.

aoi shian

Jan 14, 2021
The dev listen to it's people and remove the NTR content, hats off to you my friend and for that i will support you . Now take my money and continue your hard work! :D

edit: it seems like a lot of people are hating some of the people who want's the ntr remove, i could like to clarify two things one: yes i wanted the ntr remove because for me it doesn't make sense for rika and that no matter what choices you make it still involve rika being ntr. second i actually like ntr but if that said ntr doesn't makes a lot of sense i usually avoid it, what do i mean by that? if you read rika story it's said that rika has a lover and that is the werewolf it also imply that her husband approve of this so yeah no ntr or cheating there since the husband approve but when it comes to the mc you are given 2 choices which involve you approving rika and the other is disapproving so here where the issues (for me) arise. no matter what choice you choose it always ends up rika cheating on you with the werewolf, it could have been great if the dev actually have a option for the ntr route.

in the end removing the ntr content was actually a good move for the dev, and judging from the changelog the ntr content might comes back with a satisfying content for both ntr fan and non ntr fan(i hope and this purely my opinion and you guys have your own so i respect you no matter what)

Last edited:

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Removing content instead of finding a way to make it optional or simply putting it in an extra scene mode somewhere. Lame. Hard to support a decision that means less content monetarily. Watering down games just empowers the pirates. More content is always better than less content- and should never be removed unless a better looking version is remade to fit the gap.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Another dev kneels in the dust due to harassment. I suggest everyone to report all posts and every person who bully on devs because of kinks/tags or just kinkshames in general. Its against the rule and just plain beta douchebag behavior and their post along with the user will be penalized very fast.

How is it not obvious that content should NEVER be removed from a game? If devs decides to change direction and make the game fully Harem, then by all means, do that. But please, just don't remove content that already exists. Its just an insult to supporters who funded content to have it removed and thrown out like this.

This is like if a questline got removed from Skyrim because a small bunch of sensitive bitches thought it was offensive. There would be pitchforks and fire in the streets of gaming if this happened.

This is sad to see
when/where do you got the time to type this at ONE AM? also: p-sure every boi knows the universal rule: no kinkshaming among the bois... so that's a gorl problem. sry fam. other than that tho: where do you see the harrasment cooments, and why don't you report them if you yourself "deem" that they are???

Reactions: Ragingrager

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Devs are allowed to change direction of their vision, isn't that what all of you preach? Or does that only count if it benefits you?

>m-muh harassment

More like reevaluating what's best for the game.
The actual best for the game would be to make the choice matter - expand the being ok with her breeding to generally having sex with animal folk as option 1 and deny her breeding and sex as option 2 = results in a only MC path or the scene we've seen before but not in context of "cheating".

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
The actual best for the game would be to make the choice matter - expand the being ok with her breeding to generally having sex with animal folk as option 1 and deny her breeding and sex as option 2 = results in a only MC path or the scene we've seen before but not in context of "cheating".
more choices = more work, giving precedent for other characters to also receive similar choices, which is also more work.

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
Im trying to go to sleep for Dynamic Duo and the game just stops working. It doesn't crash but when I click on my bed, the game won't progress forward, time won't change, there's nothing to click, and all I can do is pause and access the menu. Anyone know a fix?

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
more choices = more work, giving precedent for other characters to also receive similar choices, which is also more work.
I mean, not really. They could repeat that choice on every character that, in the future, might get into the breeding pit, but that's just 2 - Katelyn and her mother since Cece is already there, they just refuse to give her more animations with male monsters in a damn breeding game, but that's beyond the point.

Either way, they now set the precedent that none of the content is sacred, enough people don't like X character? Cut them. Not a great one as well.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Like there are so many self-insert cuck games for you people to enjoy, you don't have to try and make every single one like that.
Personally it's not about ntr/cucking, it's a breeding game, I want everybody to land in that pit and fuck like they were saving the planet's population, that's the point IMO and it feels silly to make some deep exclusive relationships with a woman who used to be a breeder and her daughter who is training to become one.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
lol bro,u know that one man can fuck many woman but one woman cant fuck many man is incel way
lets think about it alright bro
1672331262323197.jpg
I'll pretend your comment was written in legible English.
I have no idea what your fucking point is, the developers decided this is the game's direction and if you don't like it you can keep coping, crying and pounding sand.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I see the same debate continues to return, so, I'm just going to reiterate a few things.

1.) That animation of Rika being fucked can easily be re-used in a different context if necessary.

2.) I remember writing that Rika stuff and being unhappy with it. It's poor story-telling and always felt out if place.

3.) even if I wanted to write it as NTR... Well, it sucks as NTR and comes totally out of the blue, it has no build up, and I don't see how NTR fans could enjoy it either.

4.) I cannot fully remember the circumstances of *how* that script came to be, but I just remember being unhappy, I was considerably at a low point over all in life when writing that, so some things are a blur.

5.) That scene is now gone so, yeet.

Febui

May 6, 2022
2.) I remember writing that Rika stuff and being unhappy with it. It's poor story-telling and always felt out if place.
3.) even if I wanted to write it as NTR... Well, it sucks as NTR and comes totally out of the blue, it has no build up, and I don't see how NTR fans could enjoy it either.
I can understand it. I've written too much at a time and gotten to the point I just had to finish and didn't really like where I went with it.
Never fun to remove content either. A lot of annoying people say "content is content" and get pissy about it, so you're really inclined to just keep pushing forward and not linger on unsatisfactory work.
Whatever may have been going on, hope you feel better and find your work more satisfying.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
I see the same debate continues to return, so, I'm just going to reiterate a few things.

1.) That animation of Rika being fucked can easily be re-used in a different context if necessary.

4.) I cannot fully remember the circumstances of *how* that script came to be, but I just remember being unhappy, I was considerably at a low point over all in life when writing that, so some things are a blur.

5.) That scene is now gone so, yeet.
But still, why not make the choice lead to this scene, she still likes, or appears to like, wolfmen so MC has a choice of allowing her to fool around with them - leading to that scene, but not in the context of hiding from the MC and cheating - or not allowing and instead taking the potion to turn into one. If you have future plans of turning the MC into a wolfman anyway then that can still be done later in the playthrough under different context.

Stonerberg

May 22, 2018
For everyone stuck on day 2 where the quest is to get the breeder license, I was in the same place. Hit skip day in the bottom right, go to sleep, day 3 next part of the quest will automatically trigger

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes