3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Blck

May 22, 2017
Are there more quests? After the Elizabeth line like i mean after the party was "raided" and we get new monsters in pit. And also rika and nu quest.

BMVV

Jul 16, 2019
A short conversation about her past with her werewolf lover. I know I'm going to earn some facepalms but I hope they add it back but as a true optional scene for those who don't want such content, I hate it when developers betray their original vision and remove scenes just to please one group even if i don't like that kind of content.
Still kind of gross and lame but it's better than what we had. Just wish we didn't have to get the transformation. Feels like we're not good enough as is.

Prometheus51

Sep 25, 2018
Wasn't the ntr in this unavoidable for a while? Wasn't it also completely out of nowhere too? That's quite literally forcing it on players. And poorly written(a writer of this game even said as much)?

I feel like y'all are getting way too emotional about a single scene. It wasn't fleshed out in any way. I can't really imagine caring this much about a poorly written unexpected (temporarily) unavoidable scene with no further expansion. And who knows? It might come back (as optional obviously).

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Wasn't the ntr in this unavoidable for a while? Wasn't it also completely out of nowhere too? That's quite literally forcing it on players. And poorly written(a writer of this game even said as much)?

I feel like y'all are getting way too emotional about a single scene. It wasn't fleshed out in any way. I can't really imagine caring this much about a poorly written unexpected (temporarily) unavoidable scene with no further expansion. And who knows? It might come back (as optional obviously).
I think there was a question if it even was ntr. I didn't consider it NTR, and if that is considered NTR, then i guess the scene with the cat girl and the bar girl getting together at night is also NTR?

As for the writing, yeah the writers said the entirety of the story (not just that scene) was poorly written apparently. Which yeah, it's a mess, not very cohesive. I really thought it was one of the only good moments cause it actually prompted some sort of progress game play wise. I doubt it'll make a come back at all. It caused too many problems for people. The assets might be reused with the milf ends up being allowed to use the breeding pen but then... the people who were against the scene would also not want her in the breeding pen so how does that work?

lmramsp

Mar 15, 2023
I think there was a question if it even was ntr. I didn't consider it NTR, and if that is considered NTR, then i guess the scene with the cat girl and the bar girl getting together at night is also NTR?

As for the writing, yeah the writers said the entirety of the story (not just that scene) was poorly written apparently. Which yeah, it's a mess, not very cohesive. I really thought it was one of the only good moments cause it actually prompted some sort of progress game play wise. I doubt it'll make a come back at all. It caused too many problems for people. The assets might be reused with the milf ends up being allowed to use the breeding pen but then... the people who were against the scene would also not want her in the breeding pen so how does that work?
I think its different to make it optional like if the player wants the milf on the breeding pit thata cool for them but for those that dont want that like me it should be optional. That is something completely normal in this type of games that they give the player the options to have freedom of how they play it.

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
this was pretty much discussed when that update came out but seems every now and then someone decides to bring back the topic. the main complaint that (lets call them non-ntr fans) was that prior to the scene where rika gets fucked by the wolf there is a choice where the mc says that he's either ok with her being back as a breeder or that he doesnt want her back as that, but despite whatever the choice we pick the outcome was always the same, in other words the choice presented was pointless. the solution was pretty much simple, make the choice actually count for something. not gonna say all, but the vast majority that complaint about that scene didnt wanted the "ntr" content removed, they only wanted for the actual option to go either of both paths. personally i would have added 4 options, not just for rika but for all npcs that could possibly go into the pit. option 1 - mc is a greddy little piggy who doesnt like to share ; option 2 - free for all fuckfest ; option 3 - rika (and other npcs in a similar situation) can only go into the pitt with other male monsters ; option 4 - sames as option 3 but with female monsters.
the other complaint was that the whole wolf transformation story was a mess, in theory its a good idea that could open lot of possibilities for future transformations for the mc, so the offspring of the breeding can get like some special and unique trait or something like that, but was badly implemented and my opinion way too soon in the story.

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
this was pretty much discussed when that update came out but seems every now and then someone decides to bring back the topic. the main complaint that (lets call them non-ntr fans) was that prior to the scene where rika gets fucked by the wolf there is a choice where the mc says that he's either ok with her being back as a breeder or that he doesnt want her back as that, but despite whatever the choice we pick the outcome was always the same, in other words the choice presented was pointless. the solution was pretty much simple, make the choice actually count for something. not gonna say all, but the vast majority that complaint about that scene didnt wanted the "ntr" content removed, they only wanted for the actual option to go either of both paths. personally i would have added 4 options, not just for rika but for all npcs that could possibly go into the pit. option 1 - mc is a greddy little piggy who doesnt like to share ; option 2 - free for all fuckfest ; option 3 - rika (and other npcs in a similar situation) can only go into the pitt with other male monsters ; option 4 - sames as option 3 but with female monsters.
the other complaint was that the whole wolf transformation story was a mess, in theory its a good idea that could open lot of possibilities for future transformations for the mc, so the offspring of the breeding can get like some special and unique trait or something like that, but was badly implemented and my opinion way too soon in the story.
I absolutely agree with this solution. Having the player choose what they are ok with like this is ideal.

But don´t pretend like large chunk of the loud anti-NTR crowd aren´t like "Even if there is a choice, dicks other than MC´s potentially go into a love interest and therefore it´s a cuck game and the devs have to remove it because I said so"

Personally I want to see all of the NPC work as breeders alongside the MC in the pit at some point but fucking others in actual scenes like that wolfguy in woods without any option to disable that is pretty bad IMO.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Instead of creating much needed content for existing characters, he adds 5 new characters? Hmm, that doesn't sound right, but then again, maybe these are just 5 non-important characters that won't receive any sex scenes?

Has there been any new content with the waitress girl or the blue haired girl you begin to date, in the last year?

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes